Login to your account

Thread: Online Tabletop.

Online Tabletop.

So I was thinking since we have a dice mechanic here on WTFRPG it'd be nice to have a table top game, at least that's an idea I'd like to test, if nothing else.

I thought that for this test round we could play
    Spoiler Spoiler

The reason for this are as follows;

1. It's the first Tabletop game I've played and I thus feel a special attachment to it.
    2. The rules are quite simplistic, especially if you're not the GM, and there is already a "first episode" in case you're a lazy or unimaginative GM so it can be started quite quickly.
    3. The rules are available in PDF here: http://gametable.pbworks.com/f/killpuppies.pdf (It's 30 pages but you're not the DM so you only have to concern yourself with the first 6 which are actually quite an easy read.)
    4. It only uses a d6, making it quite simple for first timers.
    5. It's a relatively underground game so even veteran tabletop RPers should be unfamiliar with it, making this a new experience for all those interested.

I could go on about the game itself, but the rulebook pretty much explains everything you need to know so I fail to see the necessity for doing it here.

I am looking for 4 interested people, I feel like more would be too much of a crowd to have a steady game going.

I am looking for people who can be on WTF on a daily basis. Thus, I expect this game to go at a pace of 1 post each per day MINIMUM.

Because we have no way of seeing other people's dice rolls, I will have to trust you on the sincerity of their results. If you don't believe you are capable of playing with some degree of fairness, I'd appreciate that you disregard this RP.

Posting in this thread implies interest, if you are not interested, do not post. Once 4 different people (other than me) have posted, I will make the game and post a link in this thread.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

Interesting concept. Quite a weird game however. I would be interested in a "tabletop" style RP. Not very interested in the game you suggested though. Leaving my little note here however just to show support and that such. *leaves my business card on the table*