Login to your account

Thread: So i can't create Characters in the character pool

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch

So i can't create Characters in the character pool

It's basically as the title says...i'm either completely skipping over the "Create New " button or it's not there And i'll admit i haven't been on in quite a while and i remember vaguely that would affect my character pool abilities...Can i get them back? will they come back in the next day or two?

Thanks for all answers in advance!

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Also..i asked this in the right forum section yeah?
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

You can have a maximum of 5 character within the character pool. The character pool was designed for game hosts to find characters to fill rolls within their games, not necessarily a place to stash characters. You will need to do one of two things:

1. Move your existing characters in the character pool to roleplay titled "CLONE WAREHOUSE" which was created for stashing extra character. Freeing slots in the character pool for you to post more characters.

2. Simply post your extra characters to the roleplay "CLONE WAREHOUSE" and leave what characters you have in the character pool where they are.
    Last edited by Strude; 06-21-2013 at 05:10 AM.

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    You can have a maximum of 5 character within the character pool. The character pool was designed for game hosts to find characters to fill rolls within their games, not necessarily a place to stash characters. You will need to do one of two things:

1. Move your existing characters in the character pool to roleplay titled "CLONE WAREHOUSE" which was created for stashing extra character. Freeing slots in the character pool for you to post more characters.

2. Simply post your extra characters to the roleplay "CLONE WAREHOUSE" and leave what characters you have in the character pool where they are.
    Ah! thanky!*goes off to count and dump excess chars*

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Ah! ah-HA! it worked! Thanks!
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

You are welcome.