Login to your account

Thread: Releasing old characters

Releasing old characters

I think I may have asked this a while ago but I don't remember... Is there anyway to get the characters from my old accounts released? Xavi looked into our old private rp and said she could not do anything to my not so disowned characters. Do mods have any control over that or should I remake these profiles? Thanks so much!

If it was in a full feature roleplay then all you need to do is:

1. Make a character in the game so you're part of it and register as a player in the game.
    2. Xav needs to go through the backdoor of the game and transfer ownership to your new account.

--- if this transfer does not work, then she will first need to disown the character / orphan them and then transfer them.

Then you should be able to clone the character, or if you intend to continue the game where it is, start playing the characters.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Under the "MY ROLEPLAY" tab there is a "Manage Roleplay" subtab, it is the back door I'm talking about.

There she can transfer ownership and do everything else I said.

I knew about the management tab but I wasn't aware of the fact that we could actually disown characters for people. Pretty sweet. GMs just got that much cooler. Ha ha. Thanks.

Anyway, wifey, your characters are all disowned and ready for ownership

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

AHHHH! Thanks so much Strude and Xavi! This makes me very excited ^.^ And I will have to keep that in mind as well, totally didn't know of the backdoor method!

MOST DEPRESSING THING: I can see how many posts you made. But when I click on them... it says there are no posts made with this character. T_T It's odd how it registers that the character posted but it doesn't show a damn thing.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369