Login to your account

Thread: Hello :3! I'm new here :3!

Hello :3! I'm new here :3!

Hello everyone I am new here as you can see ^^! I am 19 years old and currently in college to become a Psychiatrist or Therapist I am not sure which yet.

I have not role played in a year so I might be a little bit rusty Dx! But I would love to get back into it again! So I hope to join some role play's here and make some friends :3! I am interested in anything really :3! But I love Fantasy and Anime roleplay's :3!

Anyways I hope I will be welcomed here :3! Thank you for reading!

Welcome to the board.

Welcome! For fantasy, well I'm trying to start up a contemporary-ish supernatural/fantasy noir story if you like mysteries. If not, I'm sure you'll find something you like in no time.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Hello! Welcome to the board, Luna. (:

And if you're looking to join some new RPs, you can always check the interest and recruiting forums! They're both great ways to find games!

But if you want to get to know the community a little more (maybe meet a few of the board's members), you can always check out the general chatter. Don't feel shy about talking to any one—everyone is very friendly here (or so I like to think, haha). And, well, I hope to see you around the board!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    Welcome! For fantasy, well I'm trying to start up a contemporary-ish supernatural/fantasy noir story if you like mysteries. If not, I'm sure you'll find something you like in no time.
    Hmmm that does seem interesting @_@! Just let me know about it and I might join :3!

@ Everyone: Thank you so much for the warm welcome ! I hope I can make some good friends and get into some roleplays. I am kind of rusty so I hope I will be alright. And I cant wait to meet some board members :3! I will make sure to check in the general chat and other topics thank you!

Well there are plenty of games to join. So don't be shy about jumping in one or two or three or ten! >D

Hiya-hi! Just wanted to welcome you to the community. Since you have specific likes, you might want to check out the tag feature. Even if the games aren't active, you can get a feel for the people who like those games and you can always reach out to them to start up a group or onexone roleplay. It's just another way of finding something you love

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around the forums

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to WTF Luna! I can't wait to get RPing with you in the future and no worries, I know for myself, it's easily been at least a few months if not nearly half a year since I RP'd as well. Luckily everyone here is super friendly and tends to not mind when people are working back into their groove!

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask away; we're all happy to help!

Thank you guys <3! Your all so nice I feel so welcomed ^^! I cant wait to rp with all of you as well !