Login to your account

Thread: E3 2013

E3 2013

Yo, the Electronic Entertainment Expo is happening so why we ain't talkin about it?

XBOX One getting some solid games that aren't Call of Doody: Ooh Spooky, Wii U lookin pretty average but what they've shown is definitely going to generate sales, meanwhile the PS4 just blew them out of the water. Free game sharing? That's more than enough for me.

Thoughts?
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I'm too busy spazzing out on tumblr. * w *

I feel like this is what went down.

Spoiler Spoiler

And the game-sharing, lolol. It was the best. I died. And then I died again with the FF15/KH3 trailers. And, not to mention, all of the other games... ugh, PS4. PLEASE. STOP.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Okay, Microsoft debuted some top notch games. That wasn't enough and I'm predicting this'll end like the Dreamcast. It's a dang fantastic console, it's following up a huge name and it's got a lot of games and studios pledged to produce good quality; however the changes made alienate the target audience (new water cooler), it's too vast a departure from that huge name, and, like the Vita, it's too nice to really want it.
    Also it has a load of performance issues. Connecting to internet limits the demographic, you can't turn Kinect off, and honestly, I'd feel dirty saying "XBOX, turn on the Wii U."

For Smash Brothers, the Megaman reveal was hardcore, but Villager is so underwhelming; I'd much rather play as a Mii.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I'm not a console player and I really don't care about them enough to buy either. However, if I were to buy a console (and if my brother decides to buy one) then I'd go for the PS4, it simply does it for me where Xbox One failed miserably.

I am looking forward to the PC titles to be honest. The game for my year is going to Wildstar, I am not looking forward to or really are about anything else at this point.

I think the best thing about E3 this year is the ridiculously funny videos making fun of the Xbox One . . . and the console wars, they're totally rocking my socks with their funny.

I'm just hoping before the end of the conference Gabe Newell gets off his butt and unveils the Valve console

. . . I'll stick with my Steam and my PC. *shrugs* I really don't care for consoles comparatively they simply don't stack up to my PC and over all why do I need a simpler and frankly less efficient machine when my PC does it all.

Over all for E3 I simply think Sony takes the cake, everyone else did rather poorly . . . and I just want to see more PC games.

I've just been hearing bits and pieces from E3 as I really haven't had time to sit down at watch it; I'm usually at work or doing homework @.@

There was only one thing that really hit me from it and that was the announced Dragon Age 3 game. I loved the first, hated the second and I'm not too impressed with the third either. Granted, a part of my lack of excitement comes from Morrigan as she's always been my least favorite character from the series but the trailers were just too much like Warcraft. I'll probably try to get a hold of a demo to try it out anyway, not sure if I plan on dropping the big bucks on buying it though.

Actually, no, the entire time today I don't think they've brought up raspberries. But it's the second day so I've not been following it as closely.

GIGGLESNORTED SO DAMN HARD!

E3 IN A NUTSHELL!