Login to your account

Thread: Classic as crap Fantasy RP.

Classic as crap Fantasy RP.

After much considering, Weeks of craving and a lecture from a good friend I've decided to start this thread. For the past few weeks I've been craving a fantasy RP. At first I didn't want to do it because of how cliche fantasy RPs are. I began making up things to change my world and make it distinct and I felt like it ended up being something completely different than what I wanted. At the suggestion of my friend I've decided to say f**k that and make it SO cliche SOOO classically fantasy that it will have an originality of its own. Not sure how well this strategy is going to work but hey, as long as I get to run around with a sword and kill goblins I don't care if I'm original. If anybody would care to join me in my Goblin slaying, Quest accomplishing, Damsel saving adventures just lay down a post or a PM and well get together and trade spells from our spell books. I'm not looking for very many people. Four max maybe.

TL;DR I want to kill dragons N' shit and I need some hardy adventurers to join me on my quest.

I'll toss in my lot.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Cool. If you would be so kind could you PM a piece of your work? I've never RP'd with you before so I just want a feel of how you write and such.

I'm on my phone for the weekend, so finding old work is difficult. I could link you if you wanted
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Links work.

B| Killing dragons. Sounds fun.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369