Login to your account

Thread: RPT ; Roleplay Talk

RPT ; Roleplay Talk

RPT, roleplay talk, is a podcast group that talks about roleplaying. From the basics to the things we do but don't think about. RPT want to cover everything, hear all types of opinions, discuss, debate, swap ideas, and in the end help people learn a thing or two.

NAME INTRODUCTION SESSIONS EXTRAS
    Strude "Hear Me, I Have Spoken"
    joonsexual
    IamEnzo
    PerfectImperfections
    scarlightning
    Last edited by Strude; 06-01-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Alright ventrilo is working. I'm going to be on today, if anyone cares to come on that would be awesome. Not sure if I'll officially record anything, but we'll see.

Gotcha! I'll try to be on today, though the house is busy with moving and all.

"Engaging."

I have a friend over for the weekend. I'm not sure if I can actually get on tonight (even though I said I would be able to... sudden, unexpected circumstance?)... ):

But if you guys record, just shoot me a text and I'll see if I can join in then! ;D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Alright not this weekend or next weekend, but the weekend after that lets actually do a session or sometime during the week. I recently quit my job, looking for a new one, but I have some times during week days now until I find a new job.

Please post or PM me to let me know when you guys are free, please only times you're actually free I don't really care when you "might be maybe vague idea of you are or not". Just so I can figure out an actual good time for some of us to talk out a session.

I will, definitively, not be free on the following dates:

15 June 2013, 19 June 2013, 21 June 2013, 22 June 2013.

My current availability is questionable, at best (i.e. I can't, with any certainty, save a date). But, like I said, you can just check-in with me on the date you want to host the thing and, if it's not one of the explicit dates, I might be able to get on. (:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I can absolutely not chat on Tuesday(June 11), I'll be on an airplane all day. Otherwise I have no unavailability.

I honestly can't chat at all for a while. I'm at my sister's house unsuspectingly and I have no clue as to when I'll be heading home. :B

"Engaging."