Login to your account

The New Fujisaki

The original version has died down, but its time to start anew. Some of the previous cast will be back and new characters will arrive. A sim-date style romance story where a group of five friends(girls) enter High School. As part of an international High School in Japan, they don't know what kind of guy they'll meet. Of course there will be extras to make things move along. . . If you know what I mean.......

Tags: anime style, romance, shoujo ai, shounen ai, sim-date, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 05-27-2013, 02:04 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 75 of 75

1. Characters in this post:
    Looking at the young girl rubbing her head, Ryo extended his hand to her.
    "I'm sorry Luna." he said sincerely. The young girl looked up a bit shyly at the boy. It took her quite a while to recognize who the boy finally, mostly because she was still in shock from seeing Aru.
    "N-No, it was my fault. I was the one running aimlessly. . ." she responded with a slight stutter as she slowly reached for Ryo's hand. She finally noticed the blood coming from his head and felt really guilty.
    "I-I'm so sorry!" she panicked. She began to pull out her handkerchief, but was stopped by a hand.
    "I'm fine. You go on to the gym for orientation." he let out with a smile. He headed off to the bathrooms and washed out the blood, he then used the electric hand dryer to dry off before combing his hands through his silver locks. He then hurried out and headed for the gym.

2. Characters in this post:
    Even though she wasn't part of the student council, RIka made her way to the gym early anyway. She sat in the second row, watching each person make their way in. First was Aru, reading through his speech most likely. Then, there was the Grade Level Officers. After them was Shinji, who turned to look at her before looking away abruptly.
    'What's his problem?' she thought. Finally, there was a foreign girl who went to meet the council members. It took a while for it to click. She quickly got up and made her way over to the girl.
    "Oh my gosh! You're Gaia Kurenai! I'm such a huge fan!" she squealed.

Not long after, Ryo walked and smiled as he saw that his sister was feeling happy. He then scowled when he saw Aru. He compressed the emotion on his face before walking to the front row and taking a seat. Shinji, in the meanwhile, was leaning against the wall on the closest to the door he had entered from. He felt relieved to see Rika's smiling face.

3. Characters in this post:
    "It's nice to have fans here in the east as well, maybe we can become friends, i'm sorry that we can't chat more but you know duty calls." She took out a pencil and asked a member to give her a piece of paper she quickly scribbled down her email and phone number.
    "Well maybe in the evening we can hang out seeya." She gave a polite smile.

4. Characters in this post:
    Excited by what had just happened, Rika couldn't contain her excitement. She stopped her brother, Ryo, and quickly ran up to him. She waved the paper in front of him.
    "Oh gosh! Gaia wants to hang out." She squealed before bringing it down a notch as she took note of the gathering students. Ryo just smiled at his sister.
    "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He responded as his sister smiled brightly smiled at him.

5. Characters in this post:
    After school hours, always so peaceful here at the beach. Kyosuke lay still on the sand as he thought to himself silently. His fathers funeral constantly replaying in his head as if to torture him. It was bad enough his mother left them years ago but the fact she didn't even show up just made him mad. He wanted shout, kick something, punch something, anything to get rid of this anger, it wasn't something he could handle anymore. He lost his father and was now all alone in this world with the few friends he had.

He sighed and sat up, looking around at those who were around seeing how happy they were. He envied them and looked down a bit, he had to focus though. He promised he'd do well in school and get a good job. He promised his father he would do the best he could, but how could he when he didn't want to burden anyone with his problems? He'd figure it out eventually.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Well when will this student council guy start to say something." Gaia mumbled to herself. The gym was already silent.
    By past experiences in other schools she knew that these stuff where talked about in auditoriums, theaters and conference rooms having a important student orientation in a GYM was shocking she felt like she should just leave the stage her eduaction told her to pull it through the end or something like that so she couldn't just leave and say "I've done this more then once." she took a deep sigh.
    Back in Europe they where obliged to say something like for example,Germany when she transferred into a new class they told here to introduce herself in German she would say "Ich Heiβe Gaia Kurenai, ich komme aus Russland, Portugal und Japan."
    Her class mates would have that puzzled look she didn't know if she was even saying it right or if the combination was weird if she had said I'm half German and Japanese it would have been more natural because of the historic friendship Germany and Japan had at least she didn't have to say anything here she could just put her million dollar smile she was thought in the culinary business.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Hey Nii-Chan. Did you ever hear from Kyo?" Rika asked her older brother
    " Now that I think about it. . . I actually haven't. Go shoot him a text for a second. I'll warn the president about the schedule." Ryo responded before going up to inform Aru.
    'Hi Kyo. Are you coming to orientation? Also, how are you holding up?' Get thoughts became fully typed out. She smiled at the text before sending it to Kyo.

8. Characters in this post:
    As Kyosuke's phone rung as he received the text he looked down and took it from his pocket and read the text. He had completely forgotten he had promised the teachers he'd at least try to attend it if he could. He then got up and ran looking down and typing quickly to reply to Rika. "Gomen Rika-chan, I'll be there as quickly as I can". He started ducking and dodging through obstacles and taking as many short cuts as possible. But he doubted he would get there in time.

9. Characters in this post:
    He would eventually get to the school however he'd be lucky if there was 3 minutes left but as he got in he had to stop and catch his breath and started running to the gym and tripped on something and burst through the door and slid along the ground and hitting the wall. His legs hit the ground and he pushed himself up and sighed and wandered over to Rika and Ryo and just smiled dumbly at them "Ohaiyo".

10. Characters in this post:
    Gaia from the corner of her eye noticed someone come in, it was nothing special back in the day there always was someone that was late...to meetings.
    The word "meeting" had struck a cord with her she gave of a little smile, to some random by-passer they would think she was weird but some old memories had come flooding in.
    Back in 8th grade she had lived in an enormous oil rig, one of the best, in the pacific that oil rig was a whole city there were a few children on it at the time, but she enjoyed it very much, the teacher's where of high quality they explained well and nearly everyone achieved the best grades. Her parents where consultants to the company who held it at that time, the company ended up going bankrupt because they didn't listen to what Mr and misses Kurenai had said it ended up being sold to some petrol company to the east.
    Meetings were very common among students there the school was called "code:101", you would think it was some espionage academy you would probably see in an anime. But it was normal, the boys would go up to the top of the rig and spit and see whose spit ball would reach the sea first, unfortunately it was always a draw as after some seconds no one could see the spit falling or any percentage of it.
    The girls would use the unattended rooms to play make up or pretend they had virtual boyfriends online and what have you.
    Unfortunately there was "Gaia and company", that's what the workers would call her and her friends, they where called the poor little soul by the other girls and teased there lack of enthusiasm of not wanting a "man".
    They had nothing to do until a old worker had given them some cards and told them how to play various games like, poker, blackjack, old maid and some other foreign games that now escape her mind.
    And that's how the card club was formed.
    That thought was interrupted by a bright like that had shone on Gaia, the student who was pointing the light. Looked at gaia and said.
    "Hey is the lighting okay we have to make the lighting suitable for the audience and you council twats;as well they have to see who the hell is there new treasury is, I thought it was going to be some local but it is a gaijin LOL, the school looks like trusts you well you must have some sweet connections, I bet my money it's the principal..."
    Gaia interrupted his thought.
    "Not at all I just volunteered, plus the principal doesn't have my surname, If your asking my name is Gaia Kurenai.
    "tsss your that culinary star read about it from my girlfriends blog, big scandal well I can't blame you, my girlfriend from University said you were pretty popular just took one guy to ruin your life, pretty naive for such a big shot coming to a school I thought someone like you would have closed herself in the alps or something."
    Gaia lowered her head, the boy took it as a sign and stopped talking. She managed to straighten her posture and resume her professional smile. While patiently waiting.

11. Characters in this post:
    After having made sure everything was in place for the opening ceremony, Aru glanced over at the boy who had slid in. Appearing uninjured and seeing that he was acquainted with the Wataris, he decided to introduce himself the girl known as Gaia. "Hello Kurenai-san. I'm very familiar with your work," 'Although I'm not too fond of watching girls prance around in the kitchen.' He thought internally. "And I apologize for not having made your acquaintance earlier, but I was trying to make sure that everything was in order for orientation. My name's Aru, your student body president." He let out with a faint smile. He bowed his head a little before taking his leave towards the stage. He walked over to the podium and waited a while for the rest of the student council to take their seats on stage. After having waited, he tapped the microphone lightly before clearing his throat. He parted his lips as signal for everyone to take their seats, if they hadn't noticed the first hint, and began his speech.
    After having finished his speech, he took a bow and took his seat, letting the vice-president continue the orientation.

12. Characters in this post:
    After his little reunion with his friend, Ryo was signaled to take his place on the stage. As he sitting through Aru's speech, he began to ponder on about the new girl who appears to be their new treasurer.
    'Sigh. . . They could have at least informed me of her arrival. That way, I could have greeted her properly. I guess I'll have to do a little adlip here and there, but the speech should go on pretty smoothly.' He broke his thoughts just as the last words from Aru's speech related in the air. As the applause signaled him up, he adjusted his collar before fixing the microphone to his height.
    "Hello fellow students. A fine speech from our president I must say. As said, I am your vice-president, Watari Ryo. For some, I'm a new face. For most, beware." Paused to allow the laughter to fade. "In order to allow more time for students to adapt to this new environment, I'd like to get down to business. Congrats on all the freshmen for passing out entrance exams. We would also like to congratulate our new treasurer, Kurenai Gaia." Paused to allow for applause. He continued on with his speech, which consisted of mostly dates for events, tryouts, and club openings. After closing his speech, he took quick bow before dismissing the students.

13. Characters in this post:
    ----------After Orientation 12:30----------
    It is now the end of orientation. Students are free to roam the campus or wherever. The principal plans to host a start of the year party at the beach at 4:00 and would like for all students to attend. In the meantime, socialize, make new friends, or whatever you want to do.

14. Characters in this post:
    Of all the places in the school she had to end up here of all the places this place was pretty new must have been recently done when the school had a restoration or something like that. She held her phone in her hand she didn't know what phone call she was waiting for she just held her phone staring at the screen with attention, like clock work the phone rung.
    "Seriously I've not even got my jap phone and you are already calling me, I have to keep my money in my pocket now that I don't own millions like I used to."
    The screen read "Agent" and on it there was a face of a foreign lady she had Brunett hair with very dark brown eyes and tanned skin. Gaia bit her lip, but she had to answer the phone she had to tell her where she was the only people that knew where her parents and her grandparents the rest...well the rest had there own opinion so she didn't bother contacting them for anything. She answered.
    "Yes?"
    There was a moment of silence until the person answered
    " Gaia where are you."
    Gaia could not answer she couldn't say " hey agent what's up I'm in japan remember that school you forbid me to go because of my grandma that one that didn't want me to go into show biz well I'm there hehehe."
    " Gaia you have to return we can start anew "
    Those words nearly made her cry it was not the agents falt to begin with she just wanted her to have the spot light she was the one that picked her up several years ago from a children's show when she didn't win the show because the girl that won had her parents pay for the prize, she saw the future world teen super culinary star a girl that liked to cook and bake.She held her tears and answered in a whisper.
    " Sorry but I can't return." She hung up took the sim out of the phone and put it in her skirt pocket.
    She felt sorry for the women that called she had bet everything on her back in the day now Gaia the girl with talent she was now part of the hall of fame and nothing else she can't turn back now.
    She marched to the cooking counter with a smile and in a voice of a professional Tv host said."
    "Hya Hya it's me Gaia and I welcome you to my show today I will be cooking Stir fried rice perfect for you lazy students after a hard day of studying and for desert I will make a biscuit cake, this cake is fun and easy and doesn't involve turning on the oven."
    She smiled for a bit left the counter turned the lights off and closed the door.
    " the home economics class is of limits until class."
    " I'm sorry miss janitor I didn't dirty anything so you needn't worry."
    " well well if it isn't you Kurenai Gaia ex culinary teen star, enjoy your stay in japan hope you can get back on your feet sweetie the tv world need good and thoughtful stars like yourself not those two timing ases you see nowadays." The lady janitor said.
    " I will try my best but I want some experience and some relaxation I've not relaxed since I was 13."
    " god bless you miss kurenai."
    "Gaia started to walk down the stair case but a tear started to form in her eyes.
    "I will have my revenge you two timing Jerk mark my words."
    She couldn't hide her emotions any more and ran through the school a tear starting to fall one after another in synchronization with the speed in her legs. She then reached the dorm and shut herself in her dorms bathroom took her clothes of through them on the nearest chair and let the shower pour onto her face.

15. Characters in this post:
    The pink haired female was rushing through the halls of the school. It was early, and the sun was in just the right picture for a painting she had been wanting to work on. But the only place she could do it was on the roof. She had to do it on the roof! The girl, running through the halls with painting supplies in her hands and an easel and canvas under her arms, was Rebecca Salazar. She was dawned in a white tank top and a pair of shorts that were rolled up slightly to reveal colorful under fabric. She had light red tights on as well as colorfully stripped socks and her signature red converse. Over her body and shoulders was a pair of red suspenders, a few buttons here and there.

Becci rushed up the stairs to the roof. However as she rushed up them, she smacked straight into a boy about a head taller than her. A few of her brushes dropped. She scrambled to pick them up, having a bit of trouble carrying all of her materials now. She looked at the boy and stared at him for a moment, "I'm SUPER sorry! I'm in a big rush, though!" She said, "If I got any paint on your clothes... Just find me! I'll pay for a new shirt or something! I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY! Gotta go, though!"

And with that, Becci headed up to the roof and started to set up her equipment to paint.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 75 of 75