Login to your account

Thread: WildStar

Arrow WildStar

I am sure a number of you might be wondering why you should care. Well some of you won't care and that is okay, but for those of us who play MMO's let me just say this game looks AWESOME. Having been in the making for three years (although I only discovered it recently myself) and slated for release this fall I think WildStar is going to be THE MMO.

I've been without a good MMO I could sink my teeth into for a number of years. With the decline of WoW and the let down of ToR I've really had nothing. I tried my hand at GW2 and it was awesome, but lacked the endgame content I would have liked that would have kept me playing.

WildStar seems to have combined all the things I loved about those three games and mashed in some humor and nostalgic feel of my favorite childhood games.

I am seriously looking forward to this game.

But wait, why this thread?

WELL EVERYONE . . . I'm looking to start recruiting for a guild, I'd like to get into this game with the prospective of hitting the group content hard. I like my MMO's solo content but I really, really love the community asspects of MMO gaming and I would love to start this game with a group that can hit the dungeons as fast as possible, start raiding and getting all the perks groups and guild get.

What do you have to do to join? Right now simply opt in and as we get closer to having the game in our pockets we can start talking setup.

Hey I want to be a lieutenant. Well sweetie I'm giving those ranks to people who stick this out with me, people I know will be there when the game starts and are going to actually help me run the guild in-game. So for now those ranks will remain empty, but stick around and you could be an LT in no time.

GUILD MEMBERS

Strude (Guild Leader)
    (Lieutenant)
    (Lieutenant)
    (Lieutenant)

Going to give this a light tap. Still no release date, but I want to start forming a group. TAPTAPTAP!