Login to your account

Nations of Fantasy

A fantasy nation-based role-play where you are in charge of developing your own kingdom. Will you be a wise and peaceful ruler with many alliances or a ruthless conqueror who's very name summons terror and respect? Whether you are human, elf, gnome, male, female, what matters is not how you were born but what you make of it. Will you command legions of men, or rain fire upon your enemies with the help of powerful Drakes? It is for you to decide!......

Tags: action, conquest, epic, fantasy, nation-based, strategy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: AlexSilverX

Created: 05-21-2013, 09:46 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

The map you see above is the map of Fantasia, the world on which this role-play will take place. As you can see, many areas of the map are still unnamed and marked with an X. Upon joining the RP, you will be given the one of your choice (provided you can pinpoint it, otherwise I will give you what I THINK is what you asked for). As the game goes you will be able to conquer, expand, sell, buy, amalgam and raze land. 

Your goal is as you please, do you wish to conquer all the land? To be a good king to your people? Or simply to survive?

Rules

1. Follow WTFRPG regulations.
  2. Respect your fellow RPer.
  3. Once your character (country) is accepted, the moderator is responsible for any changes made to it, you shall NOT change it in any way. If a change must be done, PM it to AlexSilverX and if it does not give you an unfair advantage, the change will take place.
  4. A day is equivalent to 1 week in game time, keep this in mind when being inactive. I will not punish inactivity, but other players might.
  5. This is a traditional-style RP, meaning that you RP with the moderator, I am responsible for the outcome of your actions. Because of this, I am limiting the amount of countries to 11, one of which being my own. This may change once the limit is met depending on the ease with which I run this RP, but do not expect it.
  6. Have fun.