Login to your account

Thread: Time on my Hands Means Time on the Internet

Time on my Hands Means Time on the Internet

I've only just gotten back into the game. My apologies.
    INTRODUCTION

So, here's the gist of things. I've been RPing for about 3-ish years, but due to the burdens of school and college applications, I ended up laying this on the back-burner for a good year. However, luck came my way. Right now, though the school year has not ended, I do not have classes anymore. I am currently interning/working from 8am - 4pm and shall do so until June 19th. After that point, I will be absolutely free. That being said, I'm looking for a one / one partner who doesn't mind the fact that my roleplaying skills probably quite rusty.

Rules/Regulations/Whatever:
    Please call me Nari.
    I have no word limit. That being said, there are time when my replies may be a good two pages long.
    I default to past-tense and third-person. This is not debatable.
    If we're going to RP, there needs to be constant communication outside of the story. We need to discuss the story, characters, plot, etc. I don't want to pull your weight, and you certainly don't want to pull mine.
    If you lose interest, please tell me. It's not a big deal, nor will I get mad at you.

Story Preferences:
    I prefer to play as a female solely because I cannot write convincingly as a male.
    I have no preferences for romance. We can have a heteronormative romance or a non-heteronormative romance. However, I have not succumbed to yaoi/yuri stereotypes.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I'm not very picky, I promise.
    PAIRINGS AND PLOTBUNNIES

The following is merely a list of things that I've either done before and enjoyed or would like to do and have never done before. Anything that is bolded is something that I'd love to try.

• Prince/Princess x Enemy/Assassin
    • Prince/Princess x Commoner
    • Royalty of Rival Kingdoms
    • Human x Angel/Demon
    • Human x Guardian Angel
    • Angel x Demon
    • Human x Mythical Creature
    • Any student/school-based pairing.
    • Any teacher/school-based pairing.
    If you have something that you'd rather do, please let me know! This is certainly not a conclusive list of the only things I want to do. There are some pairings that I just cannot remember at the current time.. I'm open to any and all suggestions, and I'll probably say yes to whatever you want.

The following is a set of plotbunnies that have been hopping around in my brain. They're probably very mediocre and have very little planning behind them. However, if you'd like to try one of them, I'll be happy to oblige. [As of 5.31.2013: Please note that I still have one or two more to add to this list. I could not finish writing due to some time constraints.]

And Then There Were None
    [Future/Modern, Adventure, Action, Drama, Possible Romance] [tw: war, violence]

It's been said that history always repeats itself and that we should learn from our mistakes. However, it is not clear whether or not humans can even accomplish such a feat. To learn from our mistakes would be to change our behavior, actions, and beliefs; to transform ourselves from our arrogant and ignorant state to a more well-rounded metamorphosed state. History repeated itself in the most destructive sense of the word. The year was 2020. World War III seemed to begin in a mere blink of the eye. It began with the bombing of South America, followed by the bombing of Europe, and ended with the nuclear bombing of North America and Asia. You could count the number of survivors from each country with the fingers on your hands. Among them were toddlers, teenagers, doctors, engineers, and physicists, all of which were chosen by various government forces to live in bunkers deep below the surface of Earth. For centuries, they lived in underground towns, each generation becoming more and more impatient to return to the surface. So much time had passed when the "All Clear" signal was given. Radiation levels had dropped below detrimental levels. Finally, people could venture back to their homeland. However, the state of the world had reverted back to its dark age. There were no more resources for humans to exploit, and the majority of the planet had been reclaimed by nature. It was up to the individual groups to survive in the wild even when met with opposition from other groups.

The following list contains various animes I have watched/enjoyed. If you are in a fandom and would like to do a roleplay as characters from these series OR would like to do a roleplay based on the plot of these series, I'll be happy to oblige.

• Naruto
    • No. 6
    • Sword Art Online
    • Sailor Moon
    • [K] (otherwise known as Project K or K Project)
    • Seirei no Moribito
    • Full Metal Alchemist
    • Darker than Black
    Last edited by Narisomnia; 05-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.

I'd love to give the royalties of different kingdoms a try if you're still interested in a 1x1.

All of your rules work for me so I don't feel the need to post more detail, but if you need anything from me just let me know by PM and I'll respond as soon as my time allows.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.