Login to your account

Welcome to Water-Stone

In Texas the state of Cowboys and Bandits there is a small town in the middle of nowhere called Water-Stone which at first seems normal. Nice people,very normal but when there is a small town things can get a bit weird. Like Angels fighting Demons, Werewolves howling at the bright white moon, Shapeshifters blending in with regular household objects, and Bloodsucking Vampires killing off their prey. In what seems like a nice little town, when the sun goes down what will you do......

Tags: drama, fantasy, fighting, magic, old fashioned, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: AssassinGemini

Created: 05-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 114 of 114

1. Characters in this post:
    He sits in front of the counter waiting for him to return still smoking his cigar and his hat covering his eyes

2. Characters in this post:
    Everett walked in as he noticed Robert, he said "Sorry for the wait, just grabbin' some medicine from the 'firmary." He said as he held up the herbs. "Hurt m'self closin' the hatch last night." He dropped the herbs on the counter and got close to Robert as he said quietly, "Were there uh... Any werewolves out last night?"

3. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah there was one out there and the angel shot an arrow into the wolves paw..." He notices the wound on Everetts hand that was wrapped up "And at the same place your hand got scratched"

4. Characters in this post:
    "That's-uh...." Realizing he has to make sure this doesn't get out, he leaned close to Robert and sternly said, "What a COINCIDENCE. Right?"

5. Characters in this post:
    He looks at Everett and and with his inner demon strength the lifts him up and slams his on the counter "First of all WEREWOLF you get up in my face like that agian I will rip out all your wolf teeth one by one also your gonna pay for biting my leg like that.."

6. Characters in this post:
    Kota walked in and laughed lightly."Well what a sight...an old demon,and a werewolf i believe?"

7. Characters in this post:
    "First of all" He struggled to say. "You have no proof." He glanced at Kota, "NEITHER OF YOU DO!"

8. Characters in this post:
    Shrugging she nodded"that's true,and i did say i believe right?-nothing was set in stone."She disregarded him and looked around"but if your not the wolf,then who is hmm?"

9. Characters in this post:
    "I don't fucking know!" He then looked at Robert, with daggers in his eyes. "Hear that? Now get yer god damn hands off me. I knew you were evil. But didn't think you so vile to hurt an injured man"

10. Characters in this post:
    His eyes turn bright red and his voice gets demonically deep "you dont fucking know? Well then lets see whats behind the eye patch shall we?" He grabs the eye patch and rips it off Everitts face and steps back in horror and disgust "what the fuck are you"

11. Characters in this post:
    He covered his eye by it's too late. The damage was done. He saw his eye. The girl might've too. Under his eye patch was, an eye. This is no normal eye though, there are no eyelids. Just his bare eye, just as piercing blue as the other, but small black hairs were sticking out of the surrounding socket. There is no hiding that he's the black biter anymore. He growled angrily, and then said "I swear. If you don't get yer' damned demon hands off me I will make you my next meal. Sure I have to change on full moons, but I can change at anytime. If you try to attack me I can guarantee this town will be one demon short." He said, showing his teeth.

12. Characters in this post:
    Kota raised an eyebrow,before looking back at him."So you're the wolf,i knew it."Rolling her eyes she wondered why he would try to hide it.

13. Characters in this post:
    He slightly laughs "Well then lets see" again with all the strength he had in his one arm he throws the wolf through the wall and into the center street

14. Characters in this post:
    As he flew through the air, he turned mid-flight and landed perfectly on all fours. When he landed, he growled. Anticipating the next attack.

15. Characters in this post:
    He walks out and already in his demon form he brushes the debris off of his blood red skin and takes out his sword in one hand and his whip in the other "Alright furball lets go!" and he runs at the wolf at full speed

16. Characters in this post:
    He waited for the demon to get close, and turn around and ran to a nearby building to give chase. When they got to the wall, the wolf ran up the wall, claws rapidly stabbing and releasing the wall as he went, and as he got 8 feet up, he leaped backwards, turned right-side up, and clawed the demon's face while using it to leap past the demon. He landed and turned, baring his fangs.

17. Characters in this post:
    he stumbles back and as his marks on his face begin to heal it self "Really so thats how we are going to play?"

18. Characters in this post:
    He stood his ground and growled. Howled and ran towards the demon's shins, teeth barred.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kota frowned watching them."You two are like little kids...always fighting...and so-arrogant..i mean i get we're not supposed to get along..but violence isn't the answer.."she muttered and leant against the wall,before taking off outside the store.

20. Characters in this post:
    *He grabs the wolfs top jaw lifts him over his head and slams the wolf on the ground*

21. Characters in this post:
    A lone man walked into town, His six shooter on his side and a wide brim hat shadowing his face. He was a new comer to the crazy ole town but he was looking for some place to go and this turned out to be the perfect place, Secluded and far away from major society.

He didnt quite know where to head so he did the next best thing: find people. After some roaming around the town he saw a group that looked to be.. Fighting to say te least. He was interested to see where this would go so he passed by only turning his head to see what was about to happen. He ended up leaning against a wooden post.

22. Characters in this post:
    Kota looked around after walking out of the store and found a new person shrugging to herself she kept walking.Hes bound to find the others and,more fights will start....ehSmiling she found some shade and sighed sitting under a dried up tree.She pushed her hair back and started throwing a rock up and down.

23. Characters in this post:
    He wasn't to fond of the sense of bloodshed the this town held, Just by the pressure of the air he could feel a demon maybe more at that. It was nothing to worry about nor was the mixed spiritual energy omitting from this town just the personalities that may clash with his own. As far as he could tell this demons and angels held no true ranks within any hierarchy not respect for any so he was going to go off a limp and hope his father and past would be forgotten but if they had keen enough sense they could smell the blood of his.. And they may want it.

The blood that flowed though his veins was that of Vastimain Underworld descent neither controlled by the new gods or old gods, Giving him more freedom within this realm and how you say.. Discreet. He was held just as much experience and prowess of any normal or Garduek (High ranking) demon but his natural humanoid form didn't have to got high a y transformation to harnest it.

Lifting himself off the post he began to wonder around the town looking for a local that would hopefully help him....

24. Characters in this post:
    Kota sighed bored.She had smelled something off about the newcomer but shrugged it off not wanting to be nosy,hearing something she looked up and saw someone walking around.Shrugging she stood up and walked over to him."Well,hi-what are you doing?"she gave up on the idea of not being nosy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 114 of 114