Login to your account

Welcome to Water-Stone

In Texas the state of Cowboys and Bandits there is a small town in the middle of nowhere called Water-Stone which at first seems normal. Nice people,very normal but when there is a small town things can get a bit weird. Like Angels fighting Demons, Werewolves howling at the bright white moon, Shapeshifters blending in with regular household objects, and Bloodsucking Vampires killing off their prey. In what seems like a nice little town, when the sun goes down what will you do......

Tags: drama, fantasy, fighting, magic, old fashioned, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: AssassinGemini

Created: 05-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 114

1. Characters in this post:
    "Alright you cant blame that on me it was this bitch over here" Slightly kicks the angels leg

2. Characters in this post:
    Rachel looked at Robert. "Excuse me? You were the one who attacked me in the first place, it's not my fault!!" She grimaced because, instinctively, she had tried to move her wings.

3. Characters in this post:
    Clyde raised his hand and rubbed his temples. He was doing his best to keep his cool. He walked over to Rachel and picked her up in his arms shapeshifting into an angel himself. "A blind fool you are Robert" with that said, he spread his wings and flew towards the doctor's place, holding onto Rachel so she wouldn't fall

4. Characters in this post:
    Rachel was about to say something bad to the man when she realized that he was taking her to the infirmary. Then, she smiled. "Thank you, Mister..." She said, waiting for him to introduce himself.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Lassiter, I do not want people knowing my first name." Clyde placed Rachel down softly on one of the beds in the infirmary before going through to find bandages and the right medications for her wounds, placing a few in his pocket for robert himself. He returned to her side and began nursing her wing. "I am no doctor, but when you're a lone, it's best you learn how to take care of yourself"

6. Characters in this post:
    He sighs and shifts back into his regular human counter part and he decides to go to sleep so he walks to the Grim Hotel

7. Characters in this post:
    He walks in to the hotel and takes off his hat showing his white temples while taking his keys off out of his pocket and locks the door behind him, he lays down on his bed about to doze off into a comfortable sleep but his leg still bothering a bit

8. Characters in this post:
    "Then, thank you Mr. Lassiter." She grimaced again when he started to take care of her wound. "It's broken, you've got to put it back into its right place before bandaging it."

9. Characters in this post:
    Kota hums lightly to herself and climbs up the window to her room,yawning she sits on the railing of the balcony.

10. Characters in this post:
    Clyde nodded and carefully mended her wing, pulling on it carefully so it'll straighten but not snap. After he was done, he applied the bandages

11. Characters in this post:
    Most of Rachel's bruises and cuts were healed. The cats surrounded them, sniffing at Clyde and meowing or purring. Some of the cats hissed at the man and gave their back at him. Rachel stroked some of them.

12. Characters in this post:
    Clyde chuckled and bent down to scratch one of the cats' ears. When he finished with Rachel, he looked at her "there, I think you'll be set after you rest. What is with you two anyways?"

13. Characters in this post:
    "He's a demon, I'm an angel." She shrugged. "We are born to be enemies." She looked over her shoulder at her wounded wing. It would take a day or two to heal and she wouldn't be able to fly for a week, more or less.

14. Characters in this post:
    Clyde pulled up a chair "we're all born enemies my dear. But we all have that one greater enemy we all fear, hate, will team up with our lesser enemy to defeat him. As the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Someday you two will out your difference aside and realize, no one is born enemies against one another" Clyde picked up one of the kittens and began stroking it's head, making the little thing pur

15. Characters in this post:
    Rachel looked at him through her shining eyes. "That's something to think about. But, we can't help it, our species have been fighting since the world began to turn, it's in our veins."

16. Characters in this post:
    Clyde set the kitten down when it wanted to join it's friends. "As a shapeshifter, I can decided which side I want. I can be an angel, demon, or even both. I know it's in our veins to naturally be enemies towards each other, but remember, demons were also once angels"

17. Characters in this post:
    She smiled. "In fact, that's a myth. No one really knows where demons came from. Some think they are former angels, some others that they are from a different species."

18. Characters in this post:
    Unable to bare the pain he stands up and hobbles to the Infirmary

19. Characters in this post:
    He walks in to the infirmary and overhears what Rachel says"Well if you were wondering about the history about demons why dont you ask one?"

20. Characters in this post:
    Rachel looked at him. "Because I don't wonder about the history of demons."

21. Characters in this post:
    "Well then dollface dont assume what you dont know"

22. Characters in this post:
    Waking up later she got fixed up and walked out,arriving at a small shady tree she sat against it.

23. Characters in this post:
    Rachel frowned. "I'm not assuming anything. Like I said I don't care about their history. I was just explaining that it can be one of the two options. Or maybe, it could be a third one."

24. Characters in this post:
    Seeing how the angel and the demon were keeping themselves occupied with each other, Clyde turned himself into a rattlesnake and slithered out

25. Characters in this post:
    Everett noticed the sun was up by the light shining through the crack in the hatch. He opened it slowly, due to the fact that his left hand was so bandaged up it looked like a white mitten. He turned the sign on his door from closed to open. He walked outside, and headed for the infirmary. As he walked in he noticed the two quarreling and interjected, "I c'n see you two are havin' a disagreement, but I need the nurse's two cents." He looked to Rachel and said, "Now I know you's an angel, but I don't like supernatural healings. I prefer natural healings. So what do you recommend for a pretty bad scratch?" He said holding up his left hand. "I cut it up closing the hatch last night."

26. Characters in this post:
    Rachel's attention turned immediately to Everett and his hand. She got off of the bed, her wings disappeared as so did the shine in her eyes. She looked like a normal human. "Let me see." She walked to the man and took his hand, then she proceeded to examine the bandages. "Have you cleaned the wound before bandaging it?"

27. Characters in this post:
    Kota walked around sighing and ran a hand through her hair.Looking around she yawned before climbing a tree and laying down.

28. Characters in this post:
    He quickly retracted his hand away from Rachel's touch, "Yeah, and I don't need nobody lookin' at it. I just need somethin' to make it Hirt less. Got anything?" He asked

29. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry." She walked away and searched through the boxes and bags. "Yes, I think I've got something. . . Here." She gave him some herbs. "Boil water and put them on it, then, let it rest for a couple of minutes and drink it. It will ease the pain."

30. Characters in this post:
    "Thank you kindly ma'am." He said as he tipped his hat. He walked back to the store as he thought, Damn that was close.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 114