Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistaken.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I woke up, hearing movement around me. I sat up, and saw that she was gone. I stood, and walked down the hall, seeing her by the door. I honestly didn't want her to leave, and it saddened me to think about it, but I shook that thought and I looked at her. "Leaving? You at least don't want breakfast?' I asked, tiredly, and I rubbed my eyes, walking over to the kitchen, and I got ingredients out for pancakes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I looked at him and nodded. "Breakfeast sounds good." I didn't have anything to eat at home, so breakfeast was just a well needed bonus. I walked into the kitchen while gently touching the countertops. "So, how you aquire this a house of yours?" I asked curiously and sat on the counter."It's a pretty sweet pad," I mumbled and swung my legs back and forth. "it's way prettier then my house.. I mean apartment. It's more loike a cupboard." I smiled.

I began to mix together ingredients for the pancakes and I looked over at her. "Well. It belonged to my pack, and my parents. But, since they are dead now, its mine." I said, hating to talk about my parents and pack and such. It just was an uncomfortable topic for me I guess. I poured some batter on the pan, and flipped it when it was ready.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I felt a ping of guilt in my chest then I looked down. I had information that could possibly help him in his quest for vengence. I could help him. I actually wanted to help him. I silently watched him make the pancakes while I debated on whether I should tell him or not.. "Jake?" I whispered gently.

Hearing her say my name made goosebumps rise on my skin. I looked at her, and sighed. "Yes?" I asked her, and I looked into her eyes. Wow, she really was an attractive girl. I had one thing on my mind that I knew that could be why I was feeling this way towards her. Was she my mate? Haha, nah. After a moment or so, I noticed that she never told me her name.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I cocked my head to the side. "I may have some information regarding your parents murderer." I mumbled, staring into his eyes for any signs of anger for lying to him. Anger was always the first emotion when they find their way through a lie.. or hurt, whichever comes first. Being a complusive liar helps me find out these emotions. . It's just how I survive.

I honestly didn't know what to think. So she lied? She did have information? I didn't know what to say or feel. "Please, tell me." I said, I've wanted answers , I've wanted to know what really happened that night, when I came home to find everyone I cared about, dead. I shoved those thoughts aside, so I wouldn't start to have my eyes water. I had to stay strong.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I pursed my lips out slightly and stared hard at the ground. "His name's Johnathan. You were correct about it being a man." I rubbed the back of my neck and glanced at him. I wasn't going to admit that the killer was my brother, that he had reason, or that he had an accomplice, whom was my sister. "He owns a nightclub in New York.. We can drive there, but it might take a while. Maybe two or three days." I paused. "Only if you want to take m, of course. I have nothing better to do then spend my time with you." I had no idea if that came off as bitchy or kind of sweet.. I really needed to work on the things I say.

I've needed this for such a long time. I stood there for a moment, and looked down. All of this at once.. I could finally get my revenge.. "Let's start heading there in a few. Let's eat, then be on our way. And we could swing by your place and get you some clothes if you want." I said, handing her a plate with a couple pancakes on it, and a fork. I set the syrup and butter beside her, I, wasn't hungry at all especially after hearing that. I wasted no time, heading to my bedroom, I began to pack, and I grabbed a stack of money, for hotels and food and such.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I ate my pancakes in complete silence. I needed to get away from this rural town anyways. I slid the pancakes around with my fork..

OOC; WB

When I was done, I walked out, and set my bag on the ground. "You done?" I asked, I was a little anxious to get going, the sooner, the better. We could stop at a town 6 hours away from here, and maybe settle down there for the night. I watched her, she looked a little troubled by something. When we were in the car id ask her if she was feeling the same as I felt about her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I glanced at him and hopped off the counter and placed the my plate in the sink. "Yeah. My house isn't too far away from here.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I live at the Parkwood apartments." I sighed out. I was a little embarassed about telling him where I lived. The Parkwoods were the worst apartments in town, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I licked my chapped lips, glanced at him one more time and headed out the door.

Ooc: I have to get off, sorry, ill post tomorrow
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded, and when she walked out, I grabbed my bag, and my car keys, and headed outside behind her. I got in the car, and started it, waiting until she was in and buckled in to start to back out of the driveway, and down the dirt road, and soon onto the freeway. When we got to the apartments, I parked, and I glanced at her. "Okay, I'll wait here." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    "I could run away you know." I mumbled to him. "And you won't ever find me.."
    This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race.