Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistaken.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    ♥Volbeat♥

Okay.. So how should we start this off?
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    Portlands running from your character in wolf form through the woods or something.

Okay, should you or I post it?
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    You.

(Alright I'll try my best.)

This was happening. This was reallyhappening! I had finally, after an agonizing year and a half, found the killer that destroyed my life, and killed my family. I was hot on his path now, chasing him through the woods.. Shit, when I got my hands, paws... Whatever on him, he would be done for. I was almost caught up, and soon enough, I pounced on him, snarling, but not attacking just yet. I pinned him down. "WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled telepathically. I was angry, and I couldn't contain my anger for much longer. I wanted to avenge my parents, and family.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    My paws pounded on the ground as I literally ran for my life. I had been running from the pyschopath forever! I was actually quite tired of him. I dodged a tree and then looked back behind me. Damnit, I coul literally feel his hot breath hitting me. I made my legs move faster. Then suddenly a sharp, blinding pain seared through my paw, causing me to slow down tremendously. It seemed as though I got a twig stuck in my paw.

I had him cornered now, boulders were around us, and I was blocking the way out, I glared at the wolf. "I said, who are you." I said, repeating, angrily. I wanted answers, and I wanted them now. I wanted to know why he killed my family.. I looked into the wolves eyes, seeing they strongly resembled a woman's eyes instead.. But I remember it being a guy who killed my parents, well.. That's what I was told anyway. I stepped closer and closer, growling lowly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    "I'm obviously someone you're looking for. Right? Since you been chasing me all night." I said telepathically to him. I turned into my human form since it was energy draining to stay in my wolf. I quickly covered myself and stared at him furiously.

I was speechless, seeing that it was a woman sitting there now.. I didn't know what to say or do, was this the right person? It had to be.. But the way my wolf felt about her caused my anger to subside. I quickly avoided that, and went back to my state of mind before. "You need to come with me." I said telepathically. I had to keep reminding myself that she was a killer, and that my emotions couldn't take me over.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    "I'm not going anywhere with you, kind sir. Thank you very much." I glared at him. "Is this why you chased me? So you can take me to your residence. Any self respecting man like your self should know that that's not how to ask a lady out." I mumbled sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I knew that wasn't what he was asking, but I felt like being snarky,

I shook my head, and I shifted into a human, putting on the shorts I had carried with me. I had a tee shirt and am extra pair of shorts.. That's why I always bring a bag with me when I'm a wolf. I tossed the shorts and shirt to her. "I have a damn good reason as to why you should do what I ask," I said, rather asshole-ish myself. I didn't look as I waited for her to change into the clothes i had provided for her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I changed into the clothes that he had gave me. I was pulling the shirt over my head when I said, "Oh, yeah? What damn good reason do you have then? I'll love to point out the utter bull shit in your reasoning." I folded my arms over my chest and tilted my head.

I turned, and glared at her. "You killed my fucking family." I said, pure anger in my voice. I tried to contain it, not wanting to shift into wolf form again.. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.. Dammit Jake, no. I calmed down some when our eyes met, there was something about her that drove my insane. But, in a good way.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    Confusion appeared on my face. I had no ide--.. Oh. I shook my head. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even know you!" I stepped close, fury was evident across my feauters. "I have no remote clue who you are, who your family is, or how'd you track me down." I stepped closer, so close I could feel his breath fanning on my cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere with you. Understand?"

I glared down at her. Now who is talking bullshit? Since she refused.. I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, holding on tight as she thrashed and tried to get away. I ran to my house, that wasn't far. It was just a large house in the middle of the woods. I stepped inside, and set her down, closing the door behind my and locking it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    "Asshole." I mumbled and stepped back away from him. I couldn't scream, no one would hear me. I couldn't run, he'd catch me. I couldn't hide, he'd find me. "This is just fantastical." I sighed and leaned against the wall. The sooner we got this over with the better. . I took my chance and glanced him up and down. If he wasn't kidnapping me I'd fu-- Goodness, I needed to get a hold of myself. "So, what do you want, mister?" I sighed out.
    Last edited by -NewHorizons; 05-13-2013 at 02:45 AM.

I was honestly really having trouble understanding my emotions right now. I seemed to have this emotional pull towards her, as if we were meant to be together. But I knew I couldn't follow it. I looked back up at her, and I leaned against the door. "Now, I know it was you that had something to do with my family's death. And don't tell me otherwise because they found DNA that was strikingly similar to yours at the scene, so I know you have something to do with it. Just give me answers." I said, my voice filled with anger, and hurt. I couldn't stand thinking about how I lost my family that day.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I looked at my nails for while then replied, "Still don't know what you're talking about. You have the wrong person." I looked towards the door and then back at him. "May I leave now since I have no further information for you?" I really wanted to tell him what I knew, but it jeaporadized lives of people that I loved. I looked up at him. "Please." I whispered in an innocent like voice that I had used countless other times. I bit my lip slightly to add in for effect.

She looked a little torn, but I knew she had information still. But the way she asked if she could go made me almost give in and open the door. I shook my head, looking outside. "Its 11 at night, stay here at least then leave tomorrow." I said. So, I've wanted all of this time, tracking down who I thought could give me information, just to find the possible wrong person? But it saddened me for some reason, thinking of when she would leave. I had the urge to be with her, by her side. I just wanted her safe.. I shook my head, trying to get out of the state of mind.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I contemplated on his offer. Staying in a huge house with air conditioning sounded really good.. It was way better then my crappy ass apartment. Also, I wasn't totally up for running all the way back to my house.. I shrugged. Ah, what the hell. "Sure. ." I tilted my head to the side.. It was like I really didn't desire to leave anyways.. "Thanks.." I smirked and leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. It always helped to act like I had affection towards the person I'm playing to add in effect. I inwardly laughed, I loved how all guys were suckers for a pretty face.

I furrowed my brows slightly and I looked down at her.. I seemed to really enjoy that.. I fought the urge to kiss her on the lips, and claim her as my own right then and there. I calmed my wolf, and I looked into her eyes. "Yeah.. Uh. Follow me." I said, walking down the hall. I opened the door to my bedroom, that was pretty . "You sleep here, I'll take the couch." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I stared at the bed with wide eyes, then I looked over at the couch.. "Your couch looks better then my bed at home." I whispered then looked at him. I blinked away the awe in my eyes and slipped into the bed. God, it smelled like him. I burried my face into his pillows and surprisingly moaned. It probably looked and sounded really weird, but I just couldn't get over his scent. . It was a combination of the woods, manliness, and just plain sexiness all rolled into one smell.

I looked at her as she practically dove into the bed, and her moan made goosebumps rise on my skin, and my shirts become a bit tight in one area. I sat down at my desk, and I began to do some paper work, bills, homework, ect.. Or I tried to make it look like I was doing so, just so she couldn't see how aroused I seemed to be just from that. But, I honestly couldn't help it. "Don't mind me.. I'll just do some paperwork here for a little." I said, in case she was wondering.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    "Whatever." I mumbled and rolled around. I glanced over to him and tilted my head.. He seemed too tense to be doing paperwork, maybe he was planning to kill me or something. I laughed out loud and then sat up. "What are you really doing over there..?" I just realized that I had never caught this mans name this whole time I was here. I must have been to worried about if I was going to die to notice.

OOC: I'm going to bed, nighty night.
    Last edited by -NewHorizons; 05-13-2013 at 03:38 AM.

"Paperwork.." I said, and I looked over at her. "I'm sorry, I forgot to say that I'm Jake.." I said, and I looked down. I should have at least said that before. I began to do a few problems on my math homework, my urges not subsiding much at all. "What's your name?" I asked, wanting to know also. What did this mean?
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    Um. OOC means Out of Character. I'm going to bed.. lol

OOC;
    Haha yeah;p okay talk to you tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

OOC;
    Haha yeah;p okay talk to you tomorrow.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Background NPC
    I woke up in his bed to the rays of sunlight pouring through the window blinds. I soft yawn escaped from my lips when I sat up. . I looked around the room for him and saw himlying down on the couch asleep. This was my chance to leave without a trace, well sort of he could still find me by my scent, but it looked as though it would rain today. I tiptoed out of the bed and slipped my shoes on. I smiled to myself.He won't ever find out about my sister or brother.. which was good... right? I suddenly frowned.. If I was on a mission to find my families murderer, I would probably want information. I blinked rapidly for a moment and sighed.