Login to your account

Thread: Featured Games (July 4 - July 10, 2011)

Featured Games (July 4 - July 10, 2011)

My oh my, how the week does fly!

And how it flew! Last week I asked you to vote what to do for this week and the votes eventually ended up in favor of putting the WTF RPG site games up as Featured Roleplays during this week while I'm doing last minute preparations for my trip and the days I'll be adjusting to my new schedule on the other side of the world.

I hope during this week everyone cleans up their games and makes them shiny for me! Or creates new games to sway me to greener pastures.

This week the theme is, "WTF RPG home games!" Where the site itself has created games that are 100% open-ended with no set genre or limits other than rating on the types of characters you can create! Woo! Did you see this coming? (If you didn't, you're very silly. ) Both games are great for beginners to roleplaying and WTF RPG in general.

Title: WTF Multiverse
    Link: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...WTF-Multiverse
    Rating: General Audiences
    Player Level: Beginner
    The WTF Multiverse is the first game ever created on WTF RPG! It is a persistent world that encompasses all genres of gaming, with all variations in realities and universes. There is no sign-up process and as long as you stay within the content rating restrictions, you're not limited to the type of character you can create. It makes a great beginner game or game to just let loose and have fun with while you're waiting for the next post in a 'serious' game!

Title: Clone Warehouse
    Link: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...lone-Warehouse
    Rating: General Audiences
    Player Level: Beginner
    The second persistent world game with a multi-genre/universe format to be created by the staff of WTF RPG for all players on the site to use and amuse themselves with at their leisure. The Clone Warehouse isn't just a game where you can let loose and try new things within the game's "story" of characters being put in a mysterious and huge warehouse for storage... It's also a 'game' where you can clone your characters and store them so you don't have to worry about them being deleted from the Character Pool (or a game you're not sure your character will be accepted to).

If you'd like to become a Featured Game and want to know how that's done, head over to the Getting Featured Guide.

This week, I hope everyone (especially you regulars!) will keep an eye on the Information Desk and Welcome Center and help out people that have questions as best you can. (And just greet new people even if you can't answer their questions!) I'll be along as soon as I'm settled in and will do my best to get online during my vacation so the things you guys can't do gets taken care of.

I've noticed a few of you are doing your best to promote WTF RPG at other sites - and for that I appreciate it very much. :3 We're already starting to get people because of your efforts and I look forward to seeing all the new players that come from it. <3 If you like us, don't forget to invite all your friends and roleplaying partners. :3 Even if they don't like the kind of games you're into, it doesn't mean they won't like someone else's game and invite their friends.

Thank you everyone. <3 I look forward to seeing what everyone cooks up this week!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Have a good trip Neko~

(ooc)

Thank you. :3 Flight is on the 7th. Should be back in action in time to do the next Featured Roleplays announcement. But if I'm not properly back in the saddle on the 10th, I suppose these games will stay up two weeks. >_>
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

We won't mind if they are, so no worries. Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pictures!

I will do my best. 8D And then I'll spam everyone and they will go, "We were only being polite.... >_>"
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin