Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Another Mans Clan

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

In Another Mans Clan

This roleplay is between A Simple Sigh, and myself(:

So, should you start, or me?

Here's my girl;

http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....b=pool&id=1128
    Last edited by LostInOliviasWorld; 04-30-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Clumsy Apprentice A Simple Sigh's Avatar
    I guess you should.

(Alrightiie)

I was woken up, by the all too familiar painful feeling of ice water splashing over me, causing me to gasp, and sit up from the blanket on the ground, known as my bed. "Wake up." My brother snapped, setting the bucket down. "Stand, now." He ordered me. I instantly did what he asked, and I kept my head down, my damp hair acting as a curtain. I was shaking, the ice water feeling harsh against my skin. I never said a word anymore, I wasnt mute, I just chose not to. Since everyone wouldn't listen to a thing I said, what was the point of talking? "Get your ass in the kitchen, and make lunch. And don't you think about getting anything for yourself, you're fat enough." He snapped, causing me to flinch. I did what he ordered, and when the sandwiches were done, that I had made for him and his friends, I set them all on one plate, and I walked out, and set them on the table in front of them. I backed away, and in the process, running into my brother. He growled, causing me to instantly flinch, and tense. I felt a hard, harsh slap at the side of my head, causing my weak form to collapse, and fall to my knees.. I groaned softly in pain, a feeling I knew all too well. I stood slowly, heading to my room as I was ordered. He followed me, and he noticed a flower on my windowseel. I had kept that flower alive for years, a huge accomplishment for me.. It brought me a lot of joy, I know that was pathetic.. But it was all I had.. He grabbed the flower, and smashed the pot on the ground.. I watched in shock.. Now sobbing quietly.. I was done.. I really was.. He laughed at my reaction, and he left, slamming the door and locking it behind him. I looked out my window, it was snowing.. I wanted out of here.. I could feel my heartbeat becoming irregular already, and I knew that my body couldn't take much more before letting go.. I didn't want to die here.. And have my brother think he has accomplished something.. So, I crawled out my window, crying out softly as my fragile form hit the hard snow. I shifted into my wolf, it way to painful for me.. And it shouldn't be.. I ran, and ran.. I would go as far as my body would allow.. I caught another packs scent.. And I knew I would die soon, by my body giving up, or being killed by an alpha. I just hoped it was painless, one or the other.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Jason came to a hard stop, transforming directly into a human as he slid into the wolf that ran smack into him. The Beta behind him growled, but the Alpha turned and gave a glare to the other wolf. He landed on his back after doing a flip over the incoming wolf, the cold snow starting to melt into the seat of his jeans.

He then turned to the wolf behind him, which was quite the reason to be growling about. Female and of another clan. Shit. She looks so battered up. The beta behind him shifted as well, standing above the two on the ground to inspect the new scent. The Smith clan were easy shifters, making the transformation nearly painless.

"She's of the Brook clan, Jason." the other hissed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know." Jason mumbled in reply.

"Then why the hell didn't you attack?" The hiss turned into a sharp yell.

"Because she was alone."

"So you ran right into her?"

"Better than having her run into our camp and tearing her to shreds!" Jason got up to his feet and stood next to the beta, his hands in his pockets.

"What the hell... You've gone soft, Jason!"

Eyes glared at the other from behind thick rimmed glasses, and the Beta back down. "Like hell I have." He then looked down at the female. "Who the hell are you and why are you here?"

I yelped when I came to an abrupt stop. I collapsed and fell into the snow.. I kept my eyes closed, scared to look at the men who were probably about to attack me..
    I was terrified.. When he asked who I was, and why I was here in such a sharp tone.. Why did they shift back? Why wasn't I dead?... I backed up, and into a tree, feeling trapped in a way. If I ran, they would catch me, and kill me.. But if I stayed here, the same would probably happen.. My body hurt from the impact I had against him, it was probably not that much to him.. But with how fragile, and breakable I was, it was very painful.. I whimpered as I felt them staring holes into me.. My breathing sped up, and I saw black spots in my vision, soon, clouding over, until all I saw was blackness. I felt my wolf form hit the cold snow, making a thump that I could have sworn echoed. My body couldn't take much more..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well, shit. She passed out." the Beta sighed. "Can we kill her now?"

"Hell no. We live in 2013, not the early 1900s. We have plenty of supplies for one extra person." Jason walked over to where the newcomer pushed herself to, and he lifted her into his arms, carrying her as if she weighed close to nothing. He then looked towards the Beta. "And you can't disobey my orders. No killing the girl." Damn, does she eat? She's practically skin and bones...

"Oh, come on, ya shithead. Back to Camp." The beta shifted and then started running forward towards the place in which the entire clan lived.

The Camp was more like a really small town. Houses were built, though small, there were a few stores, a park and a gathering place for all members of the clan. In one of the bigger houses was the nursery for the children and the second biggest was the Alpha's living space- where they were heading now.

Jason kicked open the door of his house, finding himself glad for the first time that he left it unlocked. He walked through his house to the back room, the guest room, and carefully set the wolf on the bed.

"She's really small. Think she got much to eat?" A new voice, the omega. She had ran out when she smelled the new scent, leaving the children to one of the mothers. She rested an elbow on Jason's shoulder, watching the girl sleep before looking over at him. "Who is she?"

"She wouldn't-" Jason started to respond, but the Omega's look got darker.

"Who. Is. She? Not a name. What made you stop and not kill her? You're not merciful."

"My mate."

"What the hell?" the Beta seemed to come in at just the right time.

"She's my mate." Jason repeated, turning to face the redhead. "She's my mate Erin, that is why you won't kill her."

"Please tell me you're kidding." the Omega growled, pulling her arm away from him.

"No. I'm not." Jason, crossed his arms.

"Shit..." Erin ran a hand through his hair.

I heard voices, I honestly couldn't make out what anyone was saying. Was I dead? Was this what it felt like? I felt my body get laid down softly on a warm, comfortable surrounding. I could feel consciousness coming back to myself.. But I honestly was terrified to open my eyes.. The voices stopped. Was I alone now? Was it safe? I knew I was in my human form now. I felt a warm blanket go over me, bringing me extreme comfort and warmth I thought I would never get. I opened my eyes, scared with what I would see.. I saw a wall.. But I felt a presence behind me.. Fear overwhelmed me and I felt my body shake with it.. I heard the person stand, and a door creek.. And now I was alone. I sat up.. Looking around the room.. Why.. Didn't they kill me? I held the blanket to my chest, not having anything else to cover my body. I watched the door.. Scared to see who would walk in, and what they would do to me..
    ♥Volbeat♥

The group had heard the girl start to stir, so the two who had barged in left, leaving Jason alone with the girl. He sat down in a chair, waiting for her to calm down, but in the end, she didn't. All she did was shake and shake, as if she were still cold. Somewhat concerned for the girl, he stood and left quickly, going to go get the next door neighbor- the doctor.

He came back into the room with the older man, whom carried his bag of tools and medicine, to find the girl awake and sitting up. She seemed to stare at the pair with wide sparkling eyes.

"Oh. You're awake." Jason stood in the doorway, the doctor behind him. He pushed the door open wider and walked though, going back to his chair. "I'm Jason Smith, the Alpha of the Smith clan. I smell the Brooke clan on you. We need your name." He crossed one leg over the other, a nearly bored look on his face.

"What Alpha means is, you're safe here." the doctor said, going to the side of the bed, pulling up a chair to sit next to her.

I'm safe here? I honestly was still scared out of my mind.. What were the going to do?.. I honestly didnt trust anyone.. Especially men, if you knew the other things my father and brother did to me, you wouldn't trust them either.. Since he was the aloha, and he was asking for my name, I honestly had no choice but to tell him. I looked down, quiet for a few moments, the silence in the air deadly. "Lavender.." I got the courage up to say.. What would he do? Why did he take me in? I could have just died, and no one would have to deal with me anymore.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Ah, well Lavender," The doctor reached into his bag. "When was the last time you ate?" He pulled out a stethoscope and then held it out, as if asking to touch her.

Jason ran a hand through his hair, finding the hesitancy in the girl's voice to be rather annoying. He hated it when people wouldn't give him an answer right then and there.

I looked over at Jason, a rather annoyed and a little pissed look on his face. For some reason, I felt a little sad with myself that he looked that way, I knew that I caused it, which didn't make me feel any better. I looked at the doctor, and honestly, the only thing he wanted to do was help. He had a caring and worried look in his eye, something I've never seen before. I relaxed, and took a deep breath, hesitantly scooting closer to him. "I honestly don't remember.. The.. Other day maybe." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Jason, go get some food for your guest." the doctor pressed the cold metal against the girl's rib cage, hearing her heartbeat. "But you, Lavender, I've heard that you were shaking rather violently. It is the reason why Jason came and got me. Do you have any idea why?"

Jason stood and went into the kitchen. He pulled down a plate and flung open the refrigerator door, pulling out some turkey and cheese and then unbagging the bread. Everything came together well in a sandwich and while it was not absolutely beautiful, it was food and not of a bad quality. He then brought it back in, placing it on the nightstand.

When the alpha left the room, I looked at the doctor. "I'm scared." I said softly, looking down. And it was the truth. "My pack never treated me well.. That's why I ran off, and I stumbled here, I guess.." I said, explaining. I looked back up, seeing alpha walk in, and set a sandwich on the nightstand, that looked really good I had to admit. I mean, I was still scared. I had strangers, and an annoyed alpha in my presence.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Scared? Oh, Dear, you have nothing to be scared of, well, not here anyway." The doctor put away the stethoscope and then pulled out another tool, looking into her ears and then asking her to open her mouth. There was really nothing wrong with the girl except for a bit of malnutrition and under-eating.

"I suggest a day's rest and a good amount of food for a recovery. Mr.Big-Shot-Alpha back here," he turned and grinned at the glaring young man. "Is actually a great cook when he isn't is a pissy mood." The doctor was one of the only people who could mess with Jason like that- seeing as how the man was the alpha's father. He then patted Lavender's knee, looking back at her.

"I'll come back to check on you tomorrow. If you need anything, I'm next door and this is Jason's home, so just call for either of us." He then pushed himself up and packed up his bag, and on his way out the door ruffled up the young man's hair.

Jason let his gaze linger at the door before it turned back to Lavender. Watching her in a silence that lacked the anger of earlier.

I smiled softly, and nodded at what he said, looking down and playing with my hands in my lap. When he left, I could feel the alohas gaze lock on me. I looked up at him, his eyes softer, and more gentle looking than earlier. I slowly reached for the plate, setting it in my lap, and picking pieces off the sandwich, eating them slowly. It was really good. There was still one question on my mind that I wanted one answer to. "Why.. Did you save me?" I asked softly, not daring to look up, in case his eyes filled with anger, or something.. I was used to it, from my brother and all.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Jason's answer caught in his throat, and his eyes went wide and his cheeks, pink. How he hell would he tell her the answer to that? He looked down and shook his head.

"Because you were doing something stupid. Doing something stupid usually results in death out here." he cleared his throat and sighed. Bad, sucky answer. Bad, bad, bad answer. The warmth left his face and he was able to try to form coherent thoughts again.

"My turn. Why were you running at us like that, especially when at me of all people?"

The harshness alpha tone in his voice made me flinch slightly. I suddenly lost my appetite, and I set the plate back on the night stand. I strangely felt a pulling towards him, and I wasn't as scared or nervous as I normally am around alphas. I had to think of an answer to his question rather quickly. "I.. I don't know.." I said, feeling like I've done something wrong. I hated disappointing people, and it seemed I've done it a lot, my pack never once smiling at me, or showing me an ounce of care.. If only he knew what I went through, maybe he would understand.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Oh." Not the answer he was expecting. He leaned back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair. "Well, when you do know, tell me." he stood and started towards the doorway, but stopped with his hand on the knob.

He waited there for a moment, debating weather or not to actually tell her about the real reason he didn't kill her. Because of the resounding silence between the two, he said nothing about the subject but instead said, "Like the doc said, if you need anything, just call for us. Bathroom's the next door over if you need it and I'm going to be in my office. Don't leave the house. Other than that, get some rest."

He opened the door and then shut it quietly behind him, going to his spoken destination.

I watched his movements closely, and I pulled the blanket around me slightly. I honestly wouldn't have an answer for him with that question. I honestly didn't remember.. I just remember , trying to run past them, and avoid trouble, but it felt like I ran into a brick wall, then a few moments after, I passed out. Of fear. When he left, I laid down, pulling the blankets around me, freezing..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Hours passed with no sound coming from the room in which Lavender was in. Jason took a glance at the clock that hung on his wall before turning off his lamp and wandering into the kitchen. With the shorter days, time seemed to pass by a lot quicker than expected.

In the kitchen, the young man started to pull out some supplies and ingredients for spaghetti, his only request for dinner from Erin. The beta usually preferred Jason's food to the food that they'd serve at the town hall, where most of the clan ate on days like this. Soon the room seemed to be filled with the smell of good food, which attracted Erin into the house.

"GAH, that smells good." the other announced as he slammed the door behind him.

I woke up hours later, not sure what time it is..all I knew is that the smell that filled my nose was intoxicating, and amazing. Spaghetti? I knew I probably wouldn't get any, I was used to it, honestly.. I had to use the bathroom, bad. I stood up slowly, noticing I had clothes on. When did I get these? I thought for a moment. I opened the door slowly, noticing no one was around, I walked to the bathroom, and opened the door stepping in, and locking the door, and doing my usual thing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"She's up." Erin sat down at the bar, spinning in the tall seat. He came to a stop to face Jason, who was pulling plates down from the cabinet. "Are you serious about what you said earlier?" he asked, one of his eyebrows raising.

Jason didn't even bother answering. Erin knew full well that he didn't joke at all. After a rather excruciating moment of silence, Erin leaned so far back into his chair and fell onto the ground, on purpose. Jason looked over the bar counter at the other, checking on his just in case.

"You're an idiot." Jason growled. Erin rolled his eyes in reply.

"Whatever."

I stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door quietly. I heard talking, and Jason's voice. I walked back to the bedroom, and sat down, looking around his room. What was I supposed to do now? I felt something strange, the scent of him, and his bed seemed to make me feel better, and more happy.. I faintly remember being in his arms, and loving the feel of his skin on mine.. Could this mean he was my mate? Probably not.. I was told that I would never find mine, since I was worthless to everyone.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Dinner's ready!" Jason called out into the back as he pulled noodles into the bowl. He dumped a spoonful of the sauce on the top of it before grabbing a fork and walking into the back. He stood in the doorway, behind the standing Lavender.

"Are you eating in here or in the living room with me and Erin?" he asked, trying to keep his voice soft in a way that would keep the girl calm.

I jumped slightly, and turned around, seeing Jason. I looked into his eyes as he spoke with the soft, and caring tone.. He seemed nice when he wasn't angry, or annoyed. "Here? If that is okay.." I said softly, taking the plate slowly and hesitantly.. I sat on the bed, and looked down at the plate. "This looks great.. Thank you.." I said gently.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"If you don't finish it, I'm going to tell the doctor. He gets rather upset when people don't follow his orders, so I do believe it would be best if you finish all of the food." And that was Jason's odd way of caring about the girl. He leaned his head against the doorway before crossing his arms and sighing.

"You really are safe over here, you know that right? The Brooke clan isn't really well known for its niceness to other clan members."

"I.. I will.." I said softly, picking up the fork, and taken part of a meatball and eating it, the flavor was amazing, I've never had anything like it, it wouldn't be a problem eating all of it. I looked up at him as he spoke his last comment. "I.. Know, and.. I believe I had it worse than the other members." I mumbled the last words softly, and continued to eat, glancing at him every few moments.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Jason looked down at the last words the girl spoke, striking a cord on his heartstrings. Shit. Imma have to kill all of those bastards... He let out a long steady sigh before pushing himself off of the doorway. He uncrossed his arms and had one shoved into his pants pocket and the other rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright... Well, call me back here when you're done. Don't want to leave dirty dishes around." He turned and walked back into the kitchen, where Erin was still laying on his back, with the seat still fallen over. Jason stared down at the Beta, a questionable glare in his eyes. The Beta only broke out into the laughter before crossing his arms, pulling his eyebrows in and pouting.

"I'm the Alpha! I am angry and always angsty!"

"Angsy my ass."

"Your ass is a perfect example."

"You asshole." Jason growled.

"As long as I am not your asshole." With Erin's last comment, Jason kicked the other in the side before grabbing his own plate and going to sit on the couch.

I soon finished my food, and stood up. I honestly was still scared to go around anyone else right now.. Jason was the only one I was starting to get a trust for. I felt a strange connection with him, a need to be by his side.. "Jason?" I said softly, knowing he could most likely hear me, since alphas have sharp hearing. I hated to bug him over a plate, but like he said, no dishes around. My body honestly ached, it always did, and was quite painful at times. Considering I was so unhealthy, qne probably awful looking to everyone..
    ♥Volbeat♥

In mid-bite, Jason heard his name being called from his room. He put his fork down and stood, getting to his room in nearly a second. He pushed up his glasses awkwardly before asking, "Yes?" He looked away for a moment, realizing how sickly Lavender looked.