Login to your account

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bite Me

Humble Farmer With a Sword rustysteelsyringe's Avatar
    She shook her head slightly at his apparent concern- while she had considered calling in a... professional, she had dismissed the idea almost immediately. Even if she knew a number to call, she could never be certain as to who would come and how safe it would be, and discretion had to be a major priority. "It's just that..." she began, then decided he really didn't need to know about how her morning had been going. "It's... It's nothing. It's rather complicated. How much blood do you plan on taking, exactly?"

"...Not enough to kill a person, if that's what you're asking," Detrian fixed a cold smile, but soon it dropped. "And it's just what?" he pressed on. "I am quite sure I can take 'complicated'. I'd rather be aware of anything that may influence your work here and, therefore, me."
    Datrian slowly stood up as he spoke and went around the desk to lean against it. Crossing his arms on his chest, he fixed his gaze on Isabel, urging her to speak up.

Isabel paused, feeling his sharp eyes on her. "It... It really isn't anything that'll affect you. Trust me on this. It's just Steve overreacting a bit, you know how it is." She offered a slightly uncomfortable frown to him, watching the vampire carefully. "I'm just trying to figure out a feasible option- it's not like we can invite just anyone up here, you know."

"Heh..." Detrian stood up and approached Isabel almost cornering her against a wall. "Can't or don't want to?" he whispered sweetly near her ear then smiled. "I'll make it easy for you," he swiftly produced a card from his pocket and handed it to her. "Call one of the girls from this establishment," he said. The card was from some club apparently and had a contact number on it. "Will you do it for me?"

Her hands balled into fists as he drew near, easily towering over her. Despite herself, her breath almost caught in her throat. In a second, the card was between her fingers. "Call..." she repeated before shaking her head, looking down at the card. "Right. If you can't, I suppose- er, is there anything I should know, you know, information? I don't do this sort of thing."

"Nope, just tell the lady who picks up to get her finest girl and meet you at 'Location X'," the name he mentioned was a name of a rather famous club. Having Isabel call instead of him was probably the better choice. Her calling wouldn't instantly be connected to his person and he can take care of the rest once Isabel fulfills his request.

She looked sternly up at him, rather unimpressed. "What, you want to go to a club again?" she asked skeptically, crossing her arms across her chest. "I thought it was understood that was a bad idea- do you not learn?"

"I'm not going, you are. You get her here," he sighed in exasperation, but hoped that Isabel finally understood what he was saying, which was get him a woman and bring her to his place instead of Detrian.

She paused, watching him. While she hardly trusted him to stay in the same place while she was gone, it did seem to be the safest of solutions barring not inviting a total stranger to the apartment. "Right, then, I suppose that would work," she agreed reluctantly. "Should I make the call now?"

"If you please," he responded, but the tone in his voice made it clear, that she had no other choice. "Call them and, while you're out, make sure to buy some food as well. No argues, just do it. I'll be obedient and stay in my room meanwhile," he spoke while slowly making his way towards his bedroom. "Let me know when you bring her."

She wheeled around, watching him retreat towards his bedroom. "What sort of food, does it matter? Because I've got enough left for a while..." she replied levelly, shifting the card in her fingers. While she was hardly too educated on etiquette for this situation, she didn't think dinner was often in the cards.

"Anything nutritious, so that woman could have a decent meal afterwards," he said just before the door to his room closed shut. After he was out of sight, Detrian sighed. Darn that overprotective uncle of his. Getting a meal never was so complicated before. He now could only hope Isabel manages to make the call and bring him one of the club's girls before he looses it completely.

"So-" she began before the door closed firmly, cutting her off mid-sentence. Frowning sternly at the door, she added, "What's wrong with my groceries, exactly?" After a short silence- not that she expected it to be broken- she sighed aloud, shaking her head. Wearily, she pulled her phone from her pocket and dialled the number on the card.

"Hello! How may I help you?" a sweet woman's voice rang at the other end of the line. Some background noises and music could faintly be heard somewhere in the background.
    "Would you like to order a companion for the night? Or two, perhaps?"

"A, er, a companion, yes," she confirmed, rather uneasily. "Just one, and, er, is it possible to have her meet me at Location X?" She shifted unsteadily on her feet, leaning on the wall in an attempt to try and ground herself.

"Location X?" the woman sounded a tad surprised at first, but then quickly added with a somewhat understanding tone. "Of course. I shall arrange one of our girls to meet you there in about an hour. She'll wait for you under the sign of X. Have a very pleasant evening!" with that, the woman hung up.

Just as Isabel was informed, about an hour later a long legged woman with long straight blonde hair and voluptuous curves awaited for her arrival. Huddled into her coat, the woman waited while trying to fight back the night's chill.

"Er, I'm certain-" she began before hearing the woman hanging up. She shook her head slightly, pocketing her phone. After taking a short while to put her hair back and make herself feel vaguely presentable, she started towards the door. "I'll be back, stay there," she called to Detrian, pulling her coat around herself.

Isabel managed to find the club on her own, and started up, feeling notably out of place around the enthusiastic crowd. Once there, she glanced around, successfully spotting the other woman. After checking the time, she approached, her cheeks slightly red. "Er. Are you, ah, you know..." she began awkwardly, allowing her voice to trail off.

The woman looked at Isabel and smiled.
    "Indeed I am. So would you like to go somewhere first?" she wondered, thinking that Isabel was her client for the night. Women were a rare clientele, but occasionally they had them too. "Or do you have some other plans?"

"Well, I mean, if you wanted to pick up something to eat or something on the way," she began. "You might need it- but it might be best if we get back home quickly." Her eyes were firmly fixed on the ground between them as she spoke. "Ah. Sorry. I, ah, I've never really done this sort of thing."

The woman giggled and linked her arm with Isabels'.
    "Don't worry about it, I can teach you everything you need to know," she smiled. "Why don't you just lead the way?" she asked and let herself be led by the woman.

Once they approached Detrian's apartment complex, recognition flickered in the woman's eyes, but she said nothing. After all, it might be a coincidence that her client lives in the same place as one of her other clients.

Isabel maintained the awkward silence as they continued towards the apartment, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be following them. While they seemed to be alone, the risk was enough that she couldn't be too certain. As they approached the building, she awkwardly commented, "So, ah, this is it," not really looking at the other woman.