Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Posts 421 to 450 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    Akulen began to smile slowly. He carried her in his arms, princess-style, and took her to the theatre room.
    "Anything my lady wants to watch, I have." he said as he sat her down in the couch-style seat in the front row.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Hmm..i wanna anything you wanna watch!" Modoka said as she twisted and turned until she was comfortable in the chair.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Hm. . ." Akulen pondered a while. There was a collection of movies, dramas, and live-actions that he could pull up right here. He wasn't quite sure He looked to his computer and his eyes fell upon a familiar title.
    "Do you Ouran Host Club?" he asked, mouse hovering over the title.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I love Ouran Host Club!" She smiled and clasped her hands together. "Tamaki is one of my favorite characters!" She smiled. "The lines he sayes makes my heart skip a beat everytime!" She said.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, is that so?" Akulen replied. His cat ear twitched a little, letting himself know that he was feeling oddly jealous.
    "Do you prefer the live-action or the anime?" he asked.

6. Characters in this post:
    "I prefer the anime. Its much more funnier that way!" She said with a smile. "And the anime makes Takami much more funnier and makes him seem more charming." She added.

7. Characters in this post:
    Akulen felt his ear twitch again. He rubbed and scratched at his ears a little, trying to ignore that little yet relentless pang that bugged him. He scrolled through his list of animes until he got to the O's. Once he clicked on Ouran High School Host Club, he set that episodes to autoplay and sat down on the opposite end of the sofa-style seat.

8. Characters in this post:
    Modoka saw that Akulen was sitting far from her. She stood up and sat closer to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him.
    "I want to sit by you!" She said with a smile and turned her attention to the anime. As the anime went on Modoka kept squealing each time Tamaki would say a line that would make her heart skip a beat and she would laugh whenever he would act like his kingly self.

9. Characters in this post:
    Akulen began to blush as Modoka leaned on him. He wrapped his tail around her waist as they watched the anime. As she laughed and squealed about Tamaki, his ears twitched at the sound of her enjoyment of the animated man. His lips began to purse as he subconsciously loosened the grip of his tail around her waist.

10. Characters in this post:
    Modoka noticed that Akulen unwrapped his tail from around her waist. She looked over at him and could see that he was upset.
    "Akulen..whats wrong sweetie?" She asked him. She moved her position to face Akulen.

11. Characters in this post:
    Subconsciously, Akulen let his emotions slip. Now, what he feels is now evident on his face.
    "Nothing. . ." he said, his eyes fixated to the screen.

12. Characters in this post:
    Modoka didn't believe him. Modoka grabbed Akulen's face and turned his head to face her's.
    "Akulen! Don't tell me nothing is wrong when I can see that there is something wrong!" She said. She let go of his face and dropped her hands to grab his hands.
    "Please tell me!" She said with an honest tone of voice.She let her ears pop out to show she was being sincere. She truly wanted to know what was making her Akulen upset. Her ears began to droop lower and lower.

13. Characters in this post:
    Akulen saw that her sincerity was real. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
    "You promise not to laugh?" he asked, his face reddened with embarrassment.

14. Characters in this post:
    Modoka nodded her head.
    "Yes i promise!" She said as she grabbed his hands a little tighter. She looked him straight in his eyes.

15. Characters in this post:
    Akulen covered his face, his ears drooping down.
    "I'm jealous of Tamaki. . ." he muttered into his hands.

16. Characters in this post:
    Modoka sighed of relief.
    "Oh i thought it was something I did! I was really worried!" She said with a smile.
    "But why would you be jealous of Tamaki?" She asked.

17. Characters in this post:
    Akulen sighed and looked away.
    "Because you keep fawning over him. . ." he murmured inaudibly, avoiding eye contact.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Aw! Akulen! I'm sorry I didn't even realize I was!" She said. She grabbed his hands and his face and directed it to face her's.
    "Akulen..I only love you and you know I do!" She said as she looked him straight in the eyes.
    "I love you Akulen!" She said with a smile.

19. Characters in this post:
    Akulen's face began to turn red as he listened to her. He tried to dodge her eyes, but his seem to keep going back to look at hers.
    "M-Make me believe it. . ." he said selfishly.

20. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was a little taken a back by his comment, but smiled.
    "I'll try my best!" She said. Modoka got on her hands and knees and put on hand on his chest for support and leaned over to kissed Akulen.

21. Characters in this post:
    Akulen was a little, just a little surprised that Modoka kissed him. He slid his hand to the back of her head to deepen the kiss before his tongue prodded at the entry way of her mouth.

22. Characters in this post:
    Modoka could feel his tongue looking for a way in. Modoka opened her lips to let him in. She could feel his tongue rub against her's. Modoka ran her's along his tongue.

23. Characters in this post:
    Akulen pulled away for air and smiled at Modoka.
    "Okay, I believe you." he smirked, rubbing his nose against hers. He ran his hand through her hair before laying her down against his chest.

24. Characters in this post:
    Modoka's heart was beating fast, she was heating up and breathing hard. Modoka looked up at Akulen.
    "Ak..Akulen..I love..you." Modoka said as she tried to catch her breath.

25. Characters in this post:
    Akulen pat her head and nuzzled her nose again.
    "I love you too. . ." he uttered, smiling brightly.

26. Characters in this post:
    Modoka just couldn't help but smile a big smile and nuzzled his nose back, the she leaned up and kissed him again.

27. Characters in this post:
    Akulen kissed her back as he slowly reached over to pause the show. He pulled her in closer to deepen the kiss.

28. Characters in this post:
    Modoka could her heart beat faster and faster. Her body temperature began to rise. Modoka wasn't exactly sure what she was doing so she let Akulen take over while they kissed. Modoka's mind began to fog up and she wasn't really sure what was going on anymore.

29. Characters in this post:
    Akulen carefully pulled Modoka onto his lap in an effort to prolong their kiss. He slowly began to pull away as he gazed down at Modoka's dazed, dream-stricken eyes. He grinned slightly as he brushed some hair from her face before gently touching foreheads.
    "You know, I suggest you wake up or else I just might decide to take advantage of my time." he uttered mischievously.

30. Characters in this post:
    Modoka snapped out of her trance and looked Akulen straight into his eyes with love, but because of Modoka's trance she didn't quite hear what Akulen said.
    "what did you say?" She asked with a smile. Modoka grabbed Akulen's hand and entwined her fingers with his, then she gave him a peck on the lips.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Posts 421 to 450 of 466