Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Posts 451 to 466 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    After their lips brushed together, Akulen looked away, a bit troubled.
    "Your pushing your luck. . ." he uttered in a flushed manner.

2. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at him with confusion.
    "What do you mean i'm pushing my luck?" She asked. Modoka had no idea what was going on.

3. Characters in this post:
    "This is what I mean." Akulen purred mischievously, as he backed her up against the couch. His hands and knees propped him up as he looked down at Modoka. He caressed her face with one of his hands, leaning closer to her as he did so. Once at ear level, he grinned at the possibilities that could unfold at their position.
    "You know. . . You look rather cute this way. . ." he whispered before softly nibbling her ear. He then left a trail of kisses until he reached her neck, licking it before kissing her softly.

4. Characters in this post:
    Modoka's body was heating up and his kisses were making her mind fog up. Modoka felt powerless. Modoka pulled away to breath.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Do you understand what I mean now?" Akulen questioned Modoka as she still laid underneath him.
    "Do you want me to keep going?" he purred into her ear.

6. Characters in this post:
    Modoka her mind was still foggy and she couldn't speak. He throat felt dry and her body was over heating. Suddenly Modoka's version began to fade out and Modoka fainted.

7. Characters in this post:
    Akulen noticed Modoka's body go limp. He began to panic a little inside as he checked her pulse.
    'I only intended to tease her a little, but I think I took this too far. . .' His thoughts went frantic as he turned off the projector. He got off of Modoka and picked her up to take her to his room. He carefully laid her down on his bed before walking over to the switches to turn on the fan. He heaved a deep sigh as he realized how much desire was in his actions.
    "How selfish can I get!?" he half shrieked.

8. Characters in this post:
    Modoka soon woke up. Her vision became clearer. Modoka sat up and after awhile realized that she wasn't in the theater room anymore, but in a room and in a bed, Akulen's bed. Modoka sat up all the way and noticed that someone was beside the bed. Modoka noticed that it was Akulen. Modoka then remembered what happened in the theater room and she began to blush, but then felt bad. She should have told Akulen that when she over-heats she faints. Modoka leaned over and kissed Akulen's head and leaned over to his ear and whispered an apology. She then got up out of bed and went downstairs to make Akulen dinner as a way to apologize.

9. Characters in this post:
    Akulen was curled up beside the bed, mad at his own actions. After a while, he felt something on his hair for a split second. Then, the feeling moved down to his ear as he heard a very soothing voice give him a whispered apology. It comforted him knowing that he was forgiven. But. . .
    'Wait. . . The last I heard an apology like that, they died on me. . . I was. . . Left behind. . .' his thoughts stirred. Desperate and completely misunderstanding the situation, Akulen shot up and ran after Modoka. He caught up to her at the bottom of the steps and hugged her from behind.
    "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he bawled. His drooped down and nestled into her hair.
    "I won't do it again. . . I don't want to be alone. . ." his voice trailing off.

10. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was surprised by Akulen's sudden apology.
    "Akulen.." Modoka said as she turned around and looked at Akulen.
    "Akulen, I'm not going to leave you!" Modoka said as she hugged him.
    "And you don't have to apologize." Modoka said to him as she stroked his hair in attempt to calm him down.
    "Akulen..do you want to go back up to the room and spend the rest of the night together?" Modoka asked him.
    "I will not leave your side i promise! as long as you promise not to leave mine." Modoka said as she smiled at him.

11. Characters in this post:
    Allowing himself the bliss of vulnerability, Akulen clenched unto Modoka tighter. He buried his face in her hair. His grip on her eventually loosened over time, his muscles relaxing little by little.
    "I'm sorry. . ." he let out one more time.

12. Characters in this post:
    Modoka could tell that he thought that she was gonna leave and she felt bad for leaving him in the first place. Modoka turned and faced Akulen.
    "Akulen..i should be the one saying sorry.. not you." Modoka said as she began to feel guilty.
    "Akulen..but know this..i will never leave unless you tell me to. I love you and i don't want to ever be away from you." Modoka said then hugged him tight.
    "But until the time you tell me that you don't love me anymore and that you don't need me then i will always be by your side no matter what. I love you Akulen."

13. Characters in this post:
    When Modoka faced him, Akulen listened intently. His eyes were locked onto her as she spoke, taking in every word.
    "I. . . I don't think that time will be coming any time soon. . ." he replied.

14. Characters in this post:
    Modoka heard what he said and couldn't help but smile a huge smile.
    "Does this mean your saying that I can stay by your side until you don't like me anymore?" she asked him.

15. Characters in this post:
    Akulen's hands slowly lifted to her face. He cupped her cheeks into his hands and gazed down at her.
    "Does. . . Does this answer your question?" he uttered as he slowly brought his face down to hers. He gently brushed his lips against hers before slowly pressing down for a more passionate kiss.

16. Characters in this post:
    Modoka could feel his tongue looking for a way in. She gladly let him in. She could feel his tongue rub against hers. Then his arms wrapped around her and tightly squeezed her up against his body. Modoka rubbed her tongue against his and began to moan. Her rabbit ears popped out and stood straight out. Her body felt tingly and her legs felt like jello.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Posts 451 to 466 of 466