Login to your account

Private RP between Olivia and Rei.

A private roleplay between FreelyTomorrow and LostInOliviasWorld.......

Tags: olivia, private, rei

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: FreelyTomorrow

Created: 04-21-2013, 02:43 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    I groaned once more as he kissed my neck.. But I was saddened once he pulled Away. His words hurt a little, But it just proved my point that I wasn't good enough. "I.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have.. " I began, But couldn't finish. I just backed Away and walked down the hall, and to the living room, where I sat down on the couch, silent..

2. Characters in this post:
    The sound of her groan made me want her even more, and I deepened the kiss, pushing her against the wall. A soft moan escaped my lips, and I moved down to her neck. A few more seconds of passionate kissing passed, until I tore myself away. My breathing was heavy and unsteady, and it took a lot to simply look away from her. "I can't do this," I muttered.

3. Characters in this post:
    I chuckled softly, and blushed as his hands wrapped around his waist and when our bodies pressed together I got goosebumps up and down my skin. When his lips pressed to mine forming a passionate kiss , I immediately kissed him back, our tongues soon wrestling and ttoying with one another, making me groan softly.

4. Characters in this post:
    I looked up at the girl, mostly surprised, yet partially amused. I wrapped my arms around her waist once more, dragging her as close as possible, my body pressed against hers. "You really are a minx," I whispered, in a tone loud enough for her to hear, before I pressed my lips against hers in a passionate kiss. Everything inside me screamed no, but I couldn't pull myself away. I continued to kiss her, my arms tightening around her waist.

5. Characters in this post:
    "How about... " I began, But then his hands found my waist and my face became warm once more. I frowned once he pulled Away , he looked troubled, and I didn't like that.. I stepped closer to him and Ipplaced my hand on his cheek and I kissed his forehead softly..

6. Characters in this post:
    I rolled my eyes, a smirk forming on my lips. "I said I wanted you to choose, you little minx." I muttered, wrapping my arms around her waist. I stared at her for a while, before I removed my arms from her waist and looked away. I was breathing heavily, and it was all because of her. I could hardly keep my hands of her. Damn it, now you've gone and developed feelings for some girl you don't even know, I thought.

7. Characters in this post:
    I looked into his eyes, my face becoming warm with anxiousness and nervousness. "I.. like.. any games.. what are the options?" I asked softly, my voice calm and quiet, but loud enough for him to hear. I didn't like this teasing. If he was going to kiss me he better do it soon.

8. Characters in this post:
    I gently stroked her cheek, tracing my finger along her jawline, and unto her lips. My index finger lingered on her lower lip, before I removed my hand from her face. I still had my face considerably close to hers. I wasn't sure what it was bout this girl, but I had an odd feeling, and I couldn't place my finger on what it was. "I want you to choose." I whispered, my gaze falling to her neck. The slightest smile spread across my face as I looked into her eyes once more. "Please?" I added, with mock innocence in my voice.

9. Characters in this post:
    My face became warm, and he was very close, I thought that he would kiss me, I just stood there, looking at him.. I could feel his breath on my lips, it gave me goosebumps. "Whatever you want.." I said, almost in a trance. He had me in his little trap, and I couldn't seem to snap out of it.

10. Characters in this post:
    I smiled at her, playimg with the ends of her hair. "What do you want to do?" I caressed her cheek, thinking a bit. "What about a game. . . Do you like games? I do." I leaned closer to her, examining her, as if I was about to kiss her, but instead whispered 'What type of game do you like?"

11. Characters in this post:
    I calmed down, my fists relaxing, and I felt no anger as his lips touched my forehead. Why was he banging my head on the table one minuet and the next, kissing my forehead? I honestly didn't understand what he was trying to do, I looked up, looking into his eyes. I wanted to know what he was feeling, but the emotionless look gave me nothing.

12. Characters in this post:
    I laughed softly, my usual crooked grin on my face. "You look sad, don't be sad." I kissed her forehead, running my hands through her hair. "Oh come on, if you hate me, then how will you live with me?" I chuckled, "I don't hate you. . .so. . ." I stared into her eyes, my expression unreadable.

13. Characters in this post:
    I groaned feeling the pain of my head being smashed on the table. His words were harsh, and I could feel a headache coming on rather quick.. When he dragged e back up by my hair, I stayed quiet. I wanted to curse him out, and kick him hard in a certain area. I contained my anger, and just looked down, my jaw clenched rather hard.

14. Characters in this post:
    I grabbed her hair, slamming her face into the table. "Listen," I hissed, not allowing her to lift her head. "I didn't kidnap you. Unless you wanted me to let you wander the city, until some dhampire came and shot a silver bullet through your pretty little head, this was the only choice. Consider this as. . .me protecting you, fo r now." I dragged her head back up forcefully, so I could look into her eyes. "I'm being really nice to you by not killing or seriously injuring you, so you could at least be pleasant in return."

15. Characters in this post:
    "You kidnapped me, I shouldn't have to explain shit to you.." I said, finishing my glass,m licking my lips as well, and set the glass on the table, I criss crossed my legs on the couch, and I held my head in my hands. I couldn't let him take control over me.

16. Characters in this post:
    I chuckled, placing the glass to my lips and taking a sip. "Pure blood, the tastiest drink in existence." I mused, before taking another sip of the drink. "Well, being a vampire is better. Humans are weak." I finished the blood, placing the empty glass on the table in front of me, then placing my feet on the table as well. I ran my tongue over my lips, licking the remnants of the blood, then turned my gaze to Lilac. "You didn't even answer me, what have I ever done to you?"

17. Characters in this post:
    I didn't answer his question.. He knew what he did, so why should I answer back? When his thumb ran along my jaw, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, causing me to get goosebumps. When he walked away, I thought about how I felt about him.. I would have to play hard to get with this one.. I couldn't let him win me over. When he came back with two glasses of the dark liquid, I slowly took the one he handed to me, and didn't hesitate taking a drink. Instantly feeling refreshed. "Sadly, I am.."

18. Characters in this post:
    I grinned as she looked away. I didn't like showing this much emotion, but for some reason, I couldn't help it. "I make you angry? What did I ever do to you?" I rubbed my thumb on her jaw and traced my finger along her face once more, grinning lopsidedly. I stood slowly, before I turned and walked into another room. A minute later I returned with two glasses filled with scarlet-coloured blood. I sat beside her once more, holding one glass out to her with a smile. "You should reconsider your idea of fun. After-all, you are a new person, now."

19. Characters in this post:
    Dammit.. His eyes.. The hunger he seemed to have in them, the way his hands ran through my hair. I shook the thought once more. He can't win me over, and he never will.. I can't let him win this.. "That's awful.." I said softly, and looked away, feeling my cheeks gain the pink tint again. "Then you'll have alot of fun with me.. Since you in general make me angry."

20. Characters in this post:
    I shook my head, "Your idea of fun is blurred. And sorry, no, can't let an uneducated vampire run loose." A smile tugged at the ends of my lips, but I kept my serious face. "To me, fun is hurting people. seeing their faces when you cause them extreme pain. Fun is having a feast of blood with a few close friends. Listening to music can sometimes be fun. I've seen the movies, and 'getting drunk' hardly seems to qualify as fun." I ran my hands through her hair, my smile widening when I noticed her glare. "Anger is fun too."