Login to your account

Private RP between Olivia and Rei.

A private roleplay between FreelyTomorrow and LostInOliviasWorld.......

Tags: olivia, private, rei

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: FreelyTomorrow

Created: 04-21-2013, 02:43 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 53

1. Characters in this post:
    I sauntered into the narrow alleyway, my hands shoved deep into my pants pockets. The moonlight provided dim light in the otherwise dark alley, and I could hear the sound of dripping water. I ran my hand through my unruly hair, glancing around the alley for any signs of people. Nothing. I leaned against the wall and lowered myself to the filthy floor, leaning against the wall as I sat. The night was young, I'd take a five minute rest before going out to get some blood.

2. Characters in this post:
    I sauntered into the narrow alleyway, my hands shoved deep into my pants pockets. The moonlight provided dim light in the otherwise dark alley, and I could hear the sound of dripping water. I ran my hand through my unruly hair, glancing around the alley for any signs of people. Nothing. I leaned against the wall and lowered myself to the filthy floor, leaning against the wall as I sat. The night was young, I'd take a five minute rest before going out to get some blood.

3. Characters in this post:
    (I'll work on getting a picture. And maybe a little plot change, how about he changes her, and has to train her to control her hunger, and we go from there? )

I walked down the alley, unsure of how to find my way back home. I yelled out as I tripped over something, and I scraped my knee, blood running down my leg now, well crap. I stood, and I walked quicker., I felt I was being followed now.. I hated this alley.. It was dark, and weary.

4. Characters in this post:
    (Sure :3 Let's do that)

I immediately looked up at the sound of a voice. A yell echoed throughout the alley, food had come to me afterall. With quick, silent steps I made my way deeper into the alleyway. A smile creeped unto my face when I noticed a girl not far from me. My eyes fell down to the blood on her leg, and my smile became wider. "Well, well. What do we have here?" I said softly, appearing in front of the girl with supernatural speed. I held her chin with my index finger and thumb, examining her. "What's a little girl like you doing out here by yourself?" I inquired. I wouldn't kill her just yet, I liked to see' faces full of fear before I started torturing them. I wrapped my arm around her waist, to prevent her from moving.

5. Characters in this post:
    I jumped back, when I heard the mans voice. Shit.. I backed away as he took a step towards me. And before I knew it he was right in front of me, extreme hunger in his eyes.. "Please.. Let me go.." I said, as his arm wrapped around me firmly. I was terrified. I hit him and slapped his hand away from my face. "I said.. Let go!" I said, and I kneed him as hard as I could between his legs, his arm loosening just enough for me to run down the alley, as fast as I could.. Tears streaming down my face. I sadly thought that this is the way I would die..

6. Characters in this post:
    I growled, narrowing my eyes at the girl, who was now runnimg down the alley. Once again, I ran after her, moving so fast that I would appear as a only a blur to humans. I stopped in front of her, grabbed her by the neck and shoved her into the brick wall. I stood before her, pinning her between the wall and me. "Feisty, aren't you?" I muttered, my grip on her neck tightening as I dug my fingers into her throat. I wiped a tear from her eyes with my finger, a sadistic grin on my face. I opened my mouth a little more, so she could see my fangs. "Now be quiet, and I'll make this quick and painless."

7. Characters in this post:
    I yelled out as I got slammed into the brick wall, I couldn't breathe anymore, his hand dug into my throat, more tears ran down my face as his nails dug into my skin. "Just kill me, god dammit!" I hated the suspense he was giving me, the pain he was causing me. When I saw his fangs I knew this would be pain full.. I felt his teeth dig into my neck, I pushed on him weakly. "No.. No.." My body felt as if it was on fire now.. And then I blacked out..

8. Characters in this post:
    I pulled away, releasing her neck. The girl fell to the floor with a thud. It was a pity, I wanted to torture her more before she blacked out. I didn't even get to see her face after I bit her. I sighed softly, as I reached down and lifted her by her shirt collar. "Your blood tastes too bitter for my likes. I can't even bring myself to drink the rest of it." I whispered, though I knew she could not hear me. I let her drop to the floor again, a slight smile on my face. If I left her like this, she'd become a vampire. I'd stay until she woke up, just so I could see her shocked and confused expression. Maybe then I'd kill her, maybe not. I leaned against the wall, watching the girl intently.

9. Characters in this post:
    I may have looked still, and ,motionless, but on the inside, I felt agony, and unbelievable pain.. What did he do to me? It felt like hours and hours, then the pain stopped, I opened my eyes, and I sat up, my throat burned with.. Thirst? I looked around me, then seeing.. Him.. I felt, strange. I was filled with fear again, so I got up, and ran.. I was faster, the world zoomed by me in the speed of light..

10. Characters in this post:
    I ran after her, held her by the hair and smashed her face-first into the wall. "Don't move if you want to live." I whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. I forcefully turned her around, so she was facing me, and slammed her into the wall once more. The bricks started to crumble slightly behind her. I traced my finger lighty on her cheek, staring at her thoughtfully. "What should I do with you? Should I make you my slave, should I kill you, maybe I should sell you as a servant to someone else?" I smirked slightly, chuckling deeply.

11. Characters in this post:
    I yelled out in pain when he smashed my head into the wall. His words cut deep into my ears. And when he turned me around I stayed still. I had a cut on my for head and my back now ached from him being so forceful. I pulled away from his touch on my cheek, and I looked away. Ignored his words and his evil laugh left me terrified. I felt tears run down my cheeks once more. Why couldn't he just let me go..

12. Characters in this post:
    I laughed, "I think I'll keep you, and kill you when I'm ready. Would you like that?" I ran my hand through her hair, my smirk widening. I slammed her into the wall once more, just for fun, before I hit her in the face. "You can try running away now, but I'll kill you if you do." I backed away from her with a grin. "If you stay, I'll let you live... for now."

13. Characters in this post:
    I wanted to run, I did.. But then I wanted to live.. I stayed where I was,m touching my face where he had hit it.. Looks like he has a slave.. But I hated him with every bone in my body, every cell.. I glared at him when he was smiling. "Youre sick.." I said, sliding down the wall, sitting down, leaning against it, I held my head in my hands, what would I do? What would happen to me?

14. Characters in this post:
    "Me? Sick? Why, thank you!" I said, chuckling. I walked over to her, and yanked her head up by holding her hair. "Don't act so weak. You might be newly dead, but your not a petty human anymore." I scoffed, taking a bottle from my pocket. I opened the bottle, and took her hand, then poured a little blood on it. "Go ahead, taste it, you know you want to." I said, smirking.

15. Characters in this post:
    (This is good)

"Stop hurting me then..." I said, rubbing my head, and wiping my tears as he told me to pretty much grow up. I looked down at the bottle, and the blood, I couldn't resist.. I took the bottle and chugged it. My throat instantly relieved. "God.. That's good.." I said, wiping the blood from my mouth.

16. Characters in this post:
    I rolled my eyes at her reaction, though my thirst increased as I watched her drink. I should probably go 'hunting' right now, but I couldn't leave her here. "Listen, I have reservations." I said plainly. "And you're not going to ruin my schedule." I muttered. "So, you coming with me, right?"

17. Characters in this post:
    "You don't even know my name.. But fine.. I guess I have no choice but to go." I said, glaring at him. I wanted to go to my apartment, at least get my belongings and whatnot. "So, I'm guessing I'm your 'slave' now huh? You 'own' me?" I said harshly, making bunny ears with my fingers around 'slave' and 'own'

18. Characters in this post:
    I growled softly, then grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up. "Yes, you're mine, I own you." I said, narrowing my eyes at her. "And don't complain, just tell me your name." I let go of her hair, grabbed her hand and walked out of the alley and unto the street. The streets were slightly empty, because most people found refuge inside the clubs and restaurants. That made a perfect opportunity to just grab someone and drink their blood, no one would even notice. I watched a girl, she looked around 21, walk by slowly, dazed as if she was 'tipsy'. I quickly grabbed her by the neck, putting a hand over her mouth to drown out her screams, and dragged her into a dark, vacant area beside a large building. With a slight sigh, I slammed her into the wall once, and she fell down, unconscious, with blood trickling down her face.

I turned to the girl with a smirk, and gestured to the girl on the ground. "Drink her blood," I stated, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently. "Quickly, before someone notices."

19. Characters in this post:
    I didn't reply to his 'what's your name' comment, I would rather not give him my identity.. If I did, it would be a fake name. I felt my fangs shoot through my gums, and I instinctively bent down by the girl, my teeth sinking into her neck, drinking as much as I needed, until I felt better. I stood, and wiped my mouth, looking at him, he looked angry, maybe because I ignored his comment before.

20. Characters in this post:
    I chuckled, then crouched, grabbed the woman by her collar, and dragged her up. I leaned her against the wall and bit into her neck, drinking the blood that was left. After a few seconds, I dropped the now dead body to the ground. I turned to the girl beside me (Lilac), flashing her an odd smile. "You catch on fast, don't you?" I muttered, before hitting her across the face. "You know, you're fun to hurt." I added with a laugh.

21. Characters in this post:
    I watched as she finished off the woman, and I looked up as his hand swung across my face, hitting hard on my cheek. I didn't like this.. I really didn't.. I didn't say anything, I just looked down. "When can we, I mean I go home?" I asked. I really wanted to.. I didn't want to spend forever with this man, being his punching bag..

(How will this turn into a romance? XD)

22. Characters in this post:
    I rolled my indigo-coloured eyes, amusement sparking in them. "Home? When I'm dead, so maybe a few hundred years from now." I chuckled softly, and took her hand, a slight smile on my face. "We can go home. To my home, that is. If you wish." I traced my finger gently on her cheek, awaiting her reply.

(I have my ways. C: )

23. Characters in this post:
    I nodded.. "Your home it is.." I said, I wanted to go to my apartment, but I knew that if I said otherwise he would be angry with me or something. The way his finger traced my cheek made me sick.. How could he be so cruel and mean, but sweet? O shook the thought, and I looked up Into his eyes.

24. Characters in this post:
    I gripped the girl's hand, and dragged her off at high speeds. The world was a blur, at the speed I was moving, and in a matter of seconds, we were at a large house deep in the forest. I let go of her hand and opened the door, then entered the house. "Come in, close the door behind you." I called back, taking a seat on the white, leather sofa in the centre of the room. The interior of the house was grand, the walls painted black, and minimalist furniture scattered across the large living room. I took up the remote to the tv and held it out to her, not saying a word.

25. Characters in this post:
    I looked down at the remote and took it slowly. I hesitantly sat down on the couch in the middle of the room, and turned on the TV, channel surfing and stopping on "The Big Bang Theory." I set the remote down between us. His house was nice, I looked around, taking in my surroundings. "I'm Lilac.." I said softly, breaking the silence.

26. Characters in this post:
    I grimaced when I saw the show choice, though I didn't complain. "Well, Lilac." I muttered, lifting her chin with a finger. "You don't look purple. Why did they name you Lilac?" I quickly took up the remote, switching the channels until I came to The Nanny. I sank deeper into the couch, chuckling softly at each joke.

27. Characters in this post:
    I pulled away from him, moving further away from him on the couch. "My father named me it because my mother died during birth.. it was her middle name. Asshole.." I said, looking away.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Well, then, was your mother purple?" I chuckled. I reached over to Lilac, grabbing her hair and dragging her closer to me. "Sssshhh, don't be rude." I muttered, gently stroking Lilac's face. "I like you, I don't want to have to kill you yet. The face you make when you're hurt is beautiful." I mused, grinning crookedly.

29. Characters in this post:
    "You're a sick, sick person.." I said softly, whining as he yanked me towards him by my hair. I pushed against him. "Just let me go.. I don't want to be here with you. You're a woman beater." I said. I've gone threw a few bad boyfriends.. They all were the same, abusive assholes, tears going town my cheeks now.

30. Characters in this post:
    I stared at her for a short while, my face emotionless, before placing a kiss on her cheek. "Woman beater? Oh, not at all, darling. I hold no grudge against your gender, I torture everyone equally, I hate everyone equally." I ran my hand through her hair, a small smile on my face. "Except you, I don't know why, really, but I do sort of like you." I lifted her chin so she looked me in the eyes, before I held both of her hands in mine. "If you don't want me to, I won't hurt you too much." I used her hands to hit myself in the face, my smile widening just a little. "Don't you find it fun, though? Hurting, that is. I like it. . .don't you? Doesn't everyone?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 53