Login to your account

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: love, and a lot of hate

I steped out drying my self " I don't have any clean clothes." I sighed tying the towel around my body then drying my hair with a diferint towel.
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I got dressed, and I gave her some small boxers, sweatpants and a shirt. "These okay? "
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. I just cchose the sweats and the t shirt. I smiled at him. then kissed his cheek. my stomach growled hungrily. " got any food in this place?" I asked his house was really pretty. it was in no comparison to my small apartment with only one bedroom and a small bathroom. I touched one of the paintings on the wall softly

"Don't touch that!" I said, chuckling at her reaction. My intention was to make her jump. "I'm kidding, I don't care." I said, laughing. "And Yes, grab what you want in the fridge."
    ♥Volbeat♥

" mean." I joked then walked to the fridge grabing an apple I sat at the island looking at the paintings and such on the walls " are you into art?" I questioned. I was an artist mainly painting my "living room" of my apartment had been turned into a an art studio

"Yes, actually.. " I said and sat beside her. "You see all these paintings? I painted them myself." I said, taking a drink of the protein shake I had made
    ♥Volbeat♥

" you paint!?" I asked happily. " I do to!" I smiled and jumped up. " I thought you were all writing and stuf." I said " I mean you are my English teacher so I jut assumed." I said

I chuckled and nodded. "I've always loved painting.. I've sold about 100, all of that adding up to me buying this place." I said looking around.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked down " ive only sold 28." I said " its hard to get the stuff out there. I have some in tattoo parlors but that about it." I said and shrugged " oh and you know the wall at school with all the art students paintings? mine the one of all the trees and nature on fire." I shrugged " it was something simple but mrs. mcjay loved it."

I nodded. "I've always loved that painting. " I said, and I looked down at her neck, seeing the red marks were gone.
    ♥Volbeat♥

i smiled " thanks." i looked at him "if you want i could show you my other works..." i said fiddling with my thumbs i hadn't ever showed any one all of my paintings but if he wanted to see them...

I nodded. "Yeah, of course. " I said smiling at hrr
    ♥Volbeat♥

" ok then i can change into some of my own clothes too." i said and smiled gently. i stood up throwing the apple core away. i sliped on my old converse. and grabed his hand softly " can i hold your hand?" i asked blushing

I chuckled and nodded. "Yes, lead the way." I said giving her hand a gentle squeeze
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and walked to my car. " ill drive." I said and got in the drivers seat once we werer both seated I took his hand in mine again. my car was an automatic so I didn't have to worry about stick or anything. I turned the key to start the engine and backed out of his drive way. driving to my apartment. when we were there I walked up to apartment 28. it was on the second floor. I sighed and unlocked it with my neon blue key. " sorry the main rooms used as my studio so its not the neatest." I stated
    Last edited by monsters_inside_us; 06-19-2013 at 05:12 AM.

bump