Login to your account

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: love, and a lot of hate

I shrugged " it dosnt affect me." I said and climbed into the passenger seat handing him the keys. " you drive." I said looking at the jar in my hands
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Well you're not a vampire." I said, and I took the keys, and I got in on the drivers side, and I drove back to the house. I got out of the car when we were there. "Don't open that thing in my house." I said looking down at the jar.
    ♥Volbeat♥

" well duh!" I said and walked inside. I put it beside my bed then looked at him. " were you surprised that I introduced you as my boyfriend? " I asked and looking up at him I grabed his hand gently

I chuckled, and nodded, and smiled when she took my hand. "I was a little. I thought your friend would tear me up if you didn't say it." I said, still smiling. "Well.. We aren't.. Though.. Maybe soon.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shrugged " yeah I know." I said I looked down. I wanted to be his girlfriend but if he wasn't ready that was ok too

I chuckled softly, and I smiled. "Well.. Can you do something for me?" I asked, when she nodded, I continued. "I need you to stay here, while I run to the store, okay?" I grabbed my keys, and I walked out to the car. Psh, I wasnt going to no store.. I drove to the hidden kingdom, finding my way only by memory, when I got there, guards surrounded my car, and recognized me, and arrested me. When I was in the cell , they questioned me, and got my side of the story, ,my friends also told what happened, and that I was at school that day so I couldn't have possibly done it. I dientr want Sabrina with me here, because I wanted her safe.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I called his phone. what was taking him so long? he wasn't answering. I sighed. I looked at the time. he went to the kingdom didn't he!? I jumped up. putting in marias number quickly into my phone. " maria. I need you to give me the directions to the kingdom!" I said quickly grabnng my keys I ran out of the house I jumped into my car as she told me how to get there I rubbed the poweder on. it would be strongr sence it hadn't sat over night. but that would make me safer right? soon I was there driving right in I looked around. some gaurds grabbed me yanking me out of the car. " who are you?!" they asked their skin began to catch on fire when they touched me. " what are you!?!?!" they changed their question. " none of your damn busisness now tell me where jake is!" I snaped

They took me out of the cell, and to the courtroom, and discussed if I was guilty or not guilty.. I waited anxiously, and I heard a lot of yelling in the halls of the courtroom. Who.. Was that? Shit,. Sabrina..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rolled my eyes as another one touched me. they lead me into find jake. I looked at him " rude." I said simply looking jake in the eyes then standing next to him

My eyes widened when she entered the courtroom and sat by me., the powder burned my eyes, and made some people get up and leave. Î looked at her. "Sabrina.. God dammit, why don't you ever fucking listen?" I whisper yelled at her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I backed away so I didn't hurt him " I told you I was coming" I whispered I looked down

your up

Please respect that I am dealing with the loss of a friend..
    ♥Volbeat♥

awww im so sorry! I didn't know...

Sabrina I was walking throught the crowded mall looking for my friend jenny we had a greed to meet up here. she was already five minutes alte shes late for everything. soon I saw the same hair colour as my ex boyfriend paxon I tried to look above the crowd to see if it was him so I could hide. but its not very easy to look over crowds when your five three.

I quickly hung up my phone as I looked and my eyes met with Sabrina.. I had to talk to her. I Quickly made my way through the crowd hoping she wouldn't run Away.. I needed to talk to her, I just needed to..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I saw him start heading towards me " fuck." I muttered and ducked under some people then into the store nearest. it was an aropastal. I didn't really shop there that often but I hoped that he hadn't seen me head in there

I rushed into Aeropostal and I searched around, seeing her, her back to me. "Sabrina.." I said, my breathing a bit heavy because of me running. "Just letme talk.." I said and I touched her shoulder lightly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I flinched under his touch " don't touch me." I whispered and turned around " you have exactly 1 minute." I said

"Look, Jessica spiked my drink.. I didn't know what happened untill the morning, I have no memory of what happened after I had that drink. I blacked out. Nothing. Please, please, understand that I didn't mean to hurt you. You are the mist important thing to me, ever.. You're all I had.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

" you said it your self had." I said " times up." I shrugged as i looked at my phone. I began to walk away. was he serious. no he couldn't be he cheated on me he was probably lying.

"Just stop.. Dammit, please..." I begged and I grabbed her arm softly. "I said it myself because she told me what happened. I loved you.. please, Brina.. " I begged, I missed her...
    ♥Volbeat♥

" loved. as in past tense. thins changed paxs.... you changed." I said and tried to pull out of his grip my eyes were soft " please let go." I said I called him pax that was my old nick name for him... would he notice that?

I didn't let go. Instead I grabbed her hand. She called me Pax.. "I love you. and people do change, But I haven't, I'm the same Paxton. Please, Brina.. " I said, noticing how her eyes had softened..
    ♥Volbeat♥

" why were you even at that party? none of our friends were there..." I said looking down my fingers begged to me to let me close them around his hand. I sighed " the paz I knew wouldn't have even gotten that drunk..."

"She put stuff in my drink to make me black out, that Pax didn't know what was going on, and what happened , happened when he was blacked out from the stuff she put in it." I said, my eyes begging also, I was hurt, I wanted my girl back. "But.. I'll just go.." I said. "I've said what I've needed to say.." I said and let go if her hand slowly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grabed his hand intangling our fingers " you have the rest of this day to make it up to me." I said " by midnight ill decide if I forgive you or not." I said and sighed " this is seriously your last chance. if you screw today up im gone."

I looked at her, smiling widely, I pulled her into my arm, taking in her sweet smell I missed so much.."That's all the Time I need.." I said and I took her hand, and led her out of the mall. "My place? OK?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded " sure." I shrugged out from under his arms " you cant just expect thigns to snap back to the way they were.baby steps. treat it like its ur first date." I said and nodded yeah that's how I wanted it. I thought I was anyways. did I want things back the way they were? I wasn't sure but I thought this was a good place to start

Well we were soon enough back at my place. Baby steps? That would be hard.. "How about a movie?" I asked, looking through the ones I had. "And I'll make popcorn and all that good stuff." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥