Login to your account

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: love, and a lot of hate

I blushed. " you hate me though. how will you know I womt say something against you?" I asked looking up at him my body pressed against his
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "I don't hate you, and don't ever say I do.." I said, loosening my arms, and letting her go. Her words seemed to cut right through me. Did she even care about how I felt? Did she know that this was not a joking matter?

I looked up at him. " you act like you do but now your saying you like me. im only human jakey... your confusing me. I know how I feel about you but I don't know how you feel about me..." I said I looked at my feet. I knew this wasn't a joking manner I wasn't joking

I looked into her eyes, and I pulled her lips to mine. "I love you.." I said against her lips, I hope that she knew how I truly felt now.. My words were no lie, they were honest, and soft..

I blushed when he pulled away. " I love you too..." I whispered tears were now streaming my face. I put my head on his chest." I wont let them kill you. I wont!" I said between sobs

"No, No , No.. No crying..." I said, I didn't want to tell her this, I would rather have her hate me then have her crying for me to not die, that sounded bad, but it was the truth.. I didn't want to hurt anyone..

I shook my head. " shut up! I said and hugged him tightly. " im not emotionless. im gonna cry." I said and stood on my tip toes. " ill do all I can help. anything just ask." I said

"Okay.." I said softly, I rubbed her back gently. "Next week, we will head down.. But its a town full of vampires.. And you're a human.. So, I will be on guard." I said, looking into her eyes.

I looked at him. " you can drink from me if you want. just not like you did earlier." I said I pulled out of his arms and sipped at my soda. " earlier when you drank from me you hurt me. a lot. " I said " its not fair that you do that to me jakey."

"I know.. I know.. I shouldn't have done that. But.. It was just another thing I wanted to do to get you to hate me.. It worked.. For a little." I said, and I leaned against the counter.. I really couldn't have her go with me though. a city.. Full of vampires. With a HUMAN. No..
    ♥Volbeat♥

" don't ever do it again. maybe this time I was able to forgive you but... I cant say for sure if you were to do it again. just ask me!" I said. I looked him in the eyes " and before you open that stupid mouth of yours. I am going to the city with you. if you don't take me ill figurie out how to get there alone." I said I touched his hand " im of witch decent remember. I bet I know a few people who could help me get in for little to no cost." I said and turned on my heels heading back to my room before he could object

"I'll get you to hate me again.." I said, loud enough for her to hear. And I would.. I could not put her in danger. Maybe I don't bite her again, maybe just avoid her for a bit.. I know this sounds awful, its just me trying to protect her. I have some friends in the city, and if I get them to go on the stand with me, I would be fine, and come back to her..
    ♥Volbeat♥

" no im going!!" I snaped I walked back. " stop being an ass and just let me go. I may be a human but im not an idiot!!" I said and turned again. " if you really love me youll let me go!"

"You need to stop being so fucking hard headed. I used to live there, and you didn't. There are sick, sick people there, and they would not hesitate to attack you, and do god knows what." I said, and I shook my head. "The only way you can go is if you have some kind of "wizard shield" or you're a vampire yourself." I said, using bunny ears at the wizard part.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked at him. " then we can either get me a wizard shield or you could turn me!" I said I grabed his hand. " please jakey. I really want to go!" I whined making a pouty face.

"Well I sure as hell am not turning you.. " I said, looking at her. "You have to find a relative or someone to help with that, I don't know any wizards or wolfs or suprnatural creatures.
    ♥Volbeat♥

" I know a few witches. " I said and nodded. " wanna come meet a few with me. I know a place." I smiled at him and finished my soda.

"Uh.. Me and wizards don't get along." I said, scratching my neck. "Most of them think we are sent from the devil and crazy shit like that." I said, and I looked over at her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

" youll be fine. the place I know of isn't only for witches. were wolfs vamps. tons of things meet up there. they will let me in the guard thinks im a full witch.."

"Wolves? I don't know.." I said, running a hand through my hair. "Fine.. I'll go too." I said, nodding, I couldn't be selfish, I should go ETH her and at least they to be around creatures I hated..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and squeezed his hand. " it could be fun!! " I smiled and kissed his cheek. slidding my shoes on. " ill drive this time!" I said walked to the car with him following I was glad we didn't hate each other anymore

"Fine.." I said. She could be a scary driver at times. But I kept that to myself. I walked out to the car with her and got in on my side of the car and buckled in. "Try not to kill us." I teased.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"shut up your immortal." I said and began to drive. I pulled onto the road quickly. at the turns I sped through them with ease. soon we were there. I pulled up to what appeared to be a solid brick wall." get out." I said as I got out of the car. " one two three.." i counted 4 bricks from the left then knocked. a door appeared and a man in half werewolf form appeared opeing the door." hey sabs." he said " you brought a friend? " he asked i nodded " hey wait a second isn't this the guy that has been giving you a hard time?" he asked glaring over her shoulder at jake. " umm no this is my ummm boyfriend jack." i smiled Louis moved out of the way quickly so we could get in

"Guy that's been giving you a hard time.. Really?" I said quietly when we walked in. I looked around seeing a couple vampires here and there, some giving me a nice smile. Wolves giving me some glares.
    ♥Volbeat♥

" yeah sorry about that. he saw me a while ago after you had pissed me off. so I may have vented to him." I said leading jake to the back of the large room there was a curtin with stars and suns and moons. I smiled pushing threw it. " maria?" I asked a girl smaller then me walked up she was quite abit older with graying hair tied back in a bight pink ribbon." hi sweety what do you need today? " she asked then looked up at jake raising an eye brow. " I cant undo anything you two have done!"she stated I giggled " maria. no nothing like that. " I smiled at her. " umm I need a sheld of somesort. so I can go into the vampire realm."

"She needs a protection thing so that she won't get attacked by a vampire." I said, and I looked down at her hand, and I smiled, and I took it slowly in mine. She told the guy I was her boyfriend.. Let's make it look like I really was, eh? The lady was nice, and didn't seem to tell me off about anything.
    ♥Volbeat♥

maria nodded. " oh ok I can do that. she said and looked at the shelfs that lined the walls after awhile she came back wit hsome powder. " Sabrina all you have to do is put this all over you before you go." she said I nodded and sqeezed jakes hand " any vampire that trys to bite you with this on you will shrivel up. depending on how powerful they could die and that includes that boy your holding onto."

When she came close with that dreadful powder,m I coughed, letting go of her hand, and my eyes started to burn. "Shit.. Does it need to be that strong? I'm literally dying already." I said, stepping out of the curtain, to get some better air. Wow, it was like I had pepper spray on my face.
    ♥Volbeat♥

maria. " itll be fine. it has to sit over night then it wont affect you being right next to her." she said I put a lid onto the jar then walked out of the curtin and looked at jake. " lets go. back to your house?"

I nodded. "Yes.." I said. We headed out of the building, or.. The brick wall, and headed back to the car, I got in, and I rubbed my eyes, that still burned. "Holy god, that stuff is crazy." I said, chuckling slightly.
    ♥Volbeat♥