Login to your account

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: love, and a lot of hate

love, and a lot of hate

ok so we know the plot. or you do more then I! haha.
    characters!
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....b=pool&id=1116

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

do you want to start or do you want me too?

I'll start.

It was Friday, and I haven't gotten human blood for a month. I felt awful, and I needed to feed badly. Class was already going on now, I wondered down the empty hallway, looking up and seeing Sabrina, and her beautiful cotton candy like hair. I looked down at her hand, seeing a small paper cut. That's it.. I grabbed her and with lightning speed I took her to a janitors closet. I was a heartbreaker, and everyone knew that. I had girls falling at my feet.. I felt my fangs come in, and I kissed her passionately, pinning her softly against the wall, I kissed down her chin, and to her neck, kissing that before sinking my fangs into her. I groaned, her blood was amazing. I gripped her hips lightly.. Amazing.. I was actually in love with this girl, her and I used to be good friends.. But that changed. But I had to make her think that I was using her, so she would stay away.. I had my reasons, don't call me a jackass..

I pushed at him " stop jack!!!" I said

after he had drank more of my blood then I would have liked I got him off. " your an ass you know that right!?" i screamed at him then slaped him. I put her hand to my neck feeling blood pour onto my hand. it was difernt when we were friends. when he drank from me when we had been friends that had been fine. plus back then he used to ask not just shove me in a closet and try to suck me dry. but things were difernt now. he hated her. yes I don't hate him but im not going to let him know that. I sighed and looked at him.

" I hate you I absolouly hate you!" she lied

The slap and her words pained me. She was making this hard, I looked at her. "Stop, just stop.." I said, and I pulled her hand away from her neck, and I leaned in, I felt her fight against me.. I kissed her neck softly, watching as the wound healed, leaving no scar. "Another week without it, I would have died." I said, and I wiped my lips, glaring at her. God.. This was hard. "Now go on with your day.." I said, and I left the closet, rubbing my cheek that she had slapped. Ouch..

I followed him and pulled him by the wrist. " no no! you're not doing that!! you cangt just take what you need!!" she said and glared at him.

" asking would be nice." she said and let go of his wrist. " why me? and ways there are plenty of other people here. why me!?! " I looked at him. why did he have to use me? what did I ever do to him? nothing. I did nothing yet to him for some unknown reason he used me. I hated that fact. yet I loved him. he had to make everything so difucult.

This pained me.. A lot.. I hated hurting her. I just wanted to hold her and fix everything.. "Go. To. Class." I stated, pulling my wrist away and walking down the help, leaving her hanging there. I fed from her because she was the one I truly loved, and vampires only fed from people they loved.. I was doing this to keep her safe.. I heard her going after me again, but with my speed, I just went home, it was Friday.. We never got homework... But also I felt guilty and didn't want to be around anyone..

ugh he pissed me off. I looked at the clock. I only had 2 more classes anyways. so I decided to just ditch them and go home.

soon as I got home unlocked the door opening it to reveal my aunt. " oh your home." I said surprised I set my bag down and set my car keys on the little table next to the door.

" I don't have money if that's why you're here." I stated and sliped my shoes off. my aunt stared at me. " why the hell are you hanign out with a vampire!?" she questioned. I looked bilwildered. " im not haning out with one and even if I was its none of your concern. " I said walking to the kitchen calmly. " really because I could just kick you out you eighteen now!" she snaped
    "what the fucks your problem!?" I asked grabing an apple. yeah my aunt cant you tell we have such a sweet relationship!

" pack your bags Sabrina!! I want you out by tomorrow!" she said and slaped me. I watched her. my eyes turned to her and glared " where the fuck am I supposed to go?!" she asked

I heard a knock on my door. Shit. I opened it, and saw my uncle. "hello, Jake." He said. "You don't have a relationship with anyone, do you?" He asked, I shook my head. "No.. Sir.." I said, he glared at me and nodded. "Very well.." He said, and walked off. He always checked up on me like that, it was his job.. Also a reason why I had to keep Sabrina safe..

I glared at my aunt " your a bitch! oh and im in love with a vampire!" I stated then ran up to my room slaming the door I began throwing my stuff into a bag.if this had happened a couple months ago I would have called jake and asked if I could stay with him. but I couldn't do that now. I sighed once everything was packed and sat on my bed. and put my head in my hands what was I going to do?

I groaned, and I went outside, taking a walk around.. I slowed when I walked by Sabrina's house.. And I looked at it, I stopped walking.. I could hear shouting, and cursing.. Was she okay? I was immediately concerned, but, she hated me.. Her words still stung me bad.. I sat on the curb in front of her house, thinking of what I should do now.. I loved her, but I had to make her think I didn't. Do you know how hard this is? Again.. I have my reasons.. This was keeping her safe..

I walked out of my room " your a bitch, I hate you!" she said and walked out of the house slaming the door. my aunt followed and opened the door grabing a fistful of my hair." let go of my fuckign hair!!" I screamed. and shoved her away. " I HATE YOU!" I snaped and stormed away throwing my bags into the back of my car harshly. I heard the door slam and my aunt curse out. I rolled my eyes. " I hope you get eaten by a were wolf!" I snaped as I heard her storm up the stairs. I looked out at the curb. what the hell was jackdoing here? I walked up to him " stalking me?"

(Jake xD)

I looked up, seeing her, she looked frustrated, angry.. Sad... "No.. I'm not.. I was just walking by, and I heard yelling.. And I was worried.. So I sat down and thought about what I should do.." I said, standing, and looking into her eyes, I saw the bags in her car. "Kicked out, I'm guessing?" I said, looking back at her. I wanted to help..

I nodded "not that you care." I said and looked down. I glanced at my car. " I guess im just gonna sleep in my car for the night." I said. I so badly wanted to run to him and hug him tightly crying. I wanted him to tell me everything would be alright. but would it be alright? I mean I don't have anywhere to live anymore

When she turned to walk away, I grabbed her wrist. "No.. You're going to stay with me tonight. I'm not letting you sleep in that car." I said, letting go after a few moments. Dammit, Jake.. I ran my hand through my hair. I looked into her eyes, almost begging her to agree.. And maybe I would explain to her why I was being such an asshole to her.. She needed to know..

I sighed" fine but in the room farthest away from your." I said and looked at him. why did he want me to stay with him? he probably was thirsty. that's all I was to him a drink. I walked over to my car. " you drive." I said throwing the keys at him. I had aimed for his face but he caught them

I caught her keys, and I got in the drivers side, and drove to my house, I grabbed her bags and stepped in the front door. When she followed, I closed the door behind her. I walked to the downstairs bedroom, and set the bags on the guest bed. "There.." I said. "My room is upstairs.. That good far enough?" I asked, and I walked past her, slowing for a moment as I gazed into her eyes, I snapped out of it and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed a soda, and I walked back, handing it to her. I didn't look her in the eye.. How would I explain to her?

" you beter explain why your being so nice to me." I said sitting on the bed. I opened up one of my bags earching for a pair of pajamas. " why do you even care if I sleep in my car. you hate me rember?" I asked I found some sweat pants. " turn." I said when he turned away I changed into the quickly then sat on the bed. " get to explaining." I demanded

I groaned, and ran my hands through my hair. I can't tell her! I really can't.. But I literally have to as well.. "Please.. Stand up." I said, and when she did so, I looked into her eyes, clearly a pained expression on my face. "Sabrina.. First off.. I'm sorry for how things have been going.. You don't understand what is going on, and I honestly cant tell you.. All you need to know is that I am doing it because I care about you, and I'm trying to keep you safe.." I said, and I backed out of the room. What kind of bullshit was that, Jake?

I grabed his wrist. " jake. tell me. I don't care if you cant.... tell me anyways. " I said I looked into his eyes." you used to tell me everything even if you weren't supposed to. " I said and looked at him. it pained me to see him in pain. what was it that he couldn't tell me? I wnted him to be able to tell me I really did

I swallowed hard, and I looked down at her wrist. "Brina, I really can't.. If I tell you, it would still hurt you.. Its better that I don't say anything now.. Please understand that I'm doing this to protect you..." I said, looking back into her eyes, hurt still clear on my gaze. "Im sorry.." I said softly before gently pulling my wrist back, and walking into the kitchen.

I followed him. " jake no stop walking away!!!" I said I grabed his wrist once more and looked him in the eyes. that pain. I just wanted to kiss him to make it all go away. I looked at him " please tell me." I said and looed up at him standing on my tiptoes so I could look him in the eyes

( sorry for short posts. did you hear about Boston getting bombed....)

(No! What happened? Did north Korea do something?)

I felt my eyes water. She was making this hard. I looked into her eyes. "5 Years ago.. I used to live in a hidden kingdom.. All the people there were vampires. I had gotten in a lot of trouble.. And eventually got accused of killing the king.. When really, I had nothing to do with it.. They gave me 4 years to live, but I had to live it with humans, its some sort of punishment.. But, I only have two months left.. When I go back, they are going to kill me.. I've been pushing you away like that, so when I go, you'll be happy that I'm gone, and not sad.." I said, looking down the whole time..

( no no one knows who did it yet. but they were having a marathon and there was two bombs that went off at the finish line. it killed tons of people people lost limbs. even some children.)

I looked at him shocked. I pulled him to me quickly then kissed his lips. " no dotn go back." I said and pulled away quickly tears filled my eyes." I thought you hated me! but you still like me don't you?" I asked I was confused and I felt bad for kissing him when he felt so much pain. was I the cause of his pain. but..

She was making this hard. "Stop.. Just... Stop.. This is why I didn't want to tell you.." I said. I looked at her, and I touched her cheek. "Dont cry.. Please.." I said, and I looked down. "I can't not go, they will come here if I don't show up, and kill anyone who is with me.." I said, holding her face in my hands, I wiped her tears. "Im here now, honey.. Okay? The only way out of this is that I prove I'm innocent.."

I looked at him. " I don't want you to die..." I said and grabed his hand quickly. " I-I-" I wanted to tell him I loved him, but did he feel the same way what if I said it and he didn't. I closed my mouth. " how do we prove your innocent?" I asked instead

"We need evidence.." I said, "What were you going to say?" I asked, and I looked into her eyes, she was going to say something else.. "Honey, don't cry.." I said, wiping more of her tears. "There is still a chance I don't have too die.." I said.

I shook my head ' it dosnt mater what I was going to say." I said and looked at him. " w-what evidence do you need?" I asked. most people would be surprised that he was sentencectd to death but I knew him. I knew he was a vampie it was easy for me to belive anything that most people wouldn't. I looked at him

"Go to court with me.. " I said, I needed someone on my side. It would be a huge risk, taking a human around vampires.. But I would protect her if it was the last thing I do, I loved her, and I pulled her body to mine..