Hello, welcome to my first recruitment thread! As you probably know by now, I'm horribly bored and in dire need of some good 1x1. Posting here, in the adult section, doesn't necessarily mean tons of sex; just the POSSIBILITY of it. In fact, I absolutely abhore it when the characters met like five seconds ago and yet, they're already trying to get into each other's pants. Sure, that's how relationships work, darlings.
My roleplays tend to be story-driven and they appear on the darker spectre. Fighting, violence, gore, horror, all of those strike the right chord with me. Of course, mindless cruelty to characters is just as boring and pointless as never-ending lovey dovey scenes; everything must be incorporated into the plot nicely. Besides, I don't like COMPLETE gore-fests. Balance mixed with good taste is the only way to go.

Want some concrete info?

I'm a female and that's also the only gender I will play. Sorry, but I am not accostumed to slipping into guy's shoes, which would make my posts unbelievable as hell. (Not to mention I'd angst endlessly over their quality, meaning it would degenerate into a chore very quickly. Yeah, I am that sensitive about my writing.) I can do good ol' het or even yuri; I pretty much don't care as long as we get the plot covered. Some sort of bond between characters is a must. Personally, I am a great fan of the love/hate dynamic and everything that comes with it; teasing, rivalry, etc. Don't expect any doormat when interacting with my chars. They're headstrong, sarcastic and more often than not even a little crazy. I like to throw in the mix disorders like hypochondria, narcissism, OCD or kleptomania, mostly 'cause playing a ball of neurosis is simply fun. You are encouraged to do the same (who doesn't love quirky personas?) but if you're too opposed to the idea, let me know and I will keep my lunatic self on a tight leash. (See? I AM able to compromise! )
I am a full-time student, so you should count with irregular posting. My minimum is usually twice a week, but stuff can happen and if the professors hammer me with exams, well, school's a priority. On the other hand, I won't leave you hanging and I want the same kind of treatment from you. After all, it's a common courtesy.
What about length of posts? Well, give me one - three paragraphs and I will be more than satisfied. Reading superlong essays with zero importance is a sign of bad roleplaying to me. As I said before, balance is a key component; descriptive skills are awesome, rambling is not.

My limits?

Basically none, aside from paedophilia and gross things that belong to the toilet.

Ideas?

Don't hesitate to come up with plot ideas, I am always eager to listen. I'm very cooperative and engage in threading the story - well, this is somewhat a requirement for you, too. If I wanted to create everything completely alone, I'd write a tale. Show some initiative! Below are listed pairings for which I already have a vague plot in mind, but you can gladly suggest something else.

Descendant of a deityxDescendant of an enemy deity
ChangelingxKidnapped One (This is a yuri pairing by default.)
Egyptian princessxDemon
Member of a gangxMember of an enemy gang
Sword's SpiritxSwordmaster

Fandoms aka when the originals aren't enough

Yes, I have nothing against burrowing charas from existing fiction -I just need to be familiar with it. I'll post here my current cravings. If you don't find your favourite book/series/videogame here, feel free to ask, but I can't guarantee anything.

Song of Ice and Fire

Brienne of TarthxJaime Lannister
Lyanna StarkxRhaegar Targaryen
Daenerys TargaryenxKhal Drogo

The Name of the Wind

OCxKvothe

Inglourious Basterds

OCxPretty much anyone (love that movie)

Artemis Fowl

HollyxArtemis (duh)

Aaaand that's it. Get back to me, will ya? :3