Login to your account

Thread: Taking three freebies

Taking three freebies

Since I'm on vacation and am extremely bored and have nothing in particular to draw, I'm willing to take on three requests. They won't be full-blown watercolor pieces like the stuff I put up in the art forum: they will be sketches and\or added basic watercolors, but without any shading.

Anyway. Since I don't want to have this on a first-come-first-get basis; since I want to give enough people a chance, I'm willing to keep the post open until Monday, in which I'll have a raffle and choose three people who'll get the free sketches.

To view some of my work: click.

In order for me to be able to draw your character properly, leave as much information about is as possible: approx. height and weight, hair and eye color, skintone, any special facial or other bodily features (such as dimples, freckles, tattoos etc). Even go as far to describe their jawline - whatever helps me make your character as similar as possible to what you had in your heads.
    If you have play-bys or other references for me to use: even better, just make sure you leave the appropriate links for me.

ETA:
    Here are a few examples of the last two times I offered free art. Note that what I'm offering now is not restricted to busts (they can be full-body if I find it fitting); but that they will not be shaded, unlike these examples.

Last edited by starkandskinny; 04-05-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Every man is evil, yes, every man's a liar
    An unashamed with a wicked tongue sing in the Black Soul Choir

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

Ooh, your art is pretty! * A*

Maybe someone from here?

(: Sure thing, I'll put one of them into the raffle! (if there will be one, in the end)

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

Ahh, yay! > v <

Technically the raffle shut down on Monday because I'm going back to school in a few days and I'm not sure if I'll have the time to paint.
    HOWEVER, since I never tried to draw a character like that before (it has a super interesting design), I'll give it a shot. Hopefully, it will be finished tomorrow - if not, then by Sunday in the latest.
    The first link doesn't work, BTW \: