Login to your account

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love The Way You Bleed

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sighed and decided to go out for a little while. I walked out into the woods and went to my favorite meadow, sitting on the large rock in the middle. I closed my eyes and just listened.

When I came out, she was gone.. Absolutely gone. I sighed and changed back into my clothes, walking out.

I sighed and opened my eyes, looking around. The warm wind was blowing lightly, luckily not lifting my dress up much. Not that I would care if it did. Nobody's here. I got up off the rock and laid down in the soft grass. More comfortable than anything, being in the silence of nature.

It took me a long time to find my way out of the hills, she had been pretty far in. I sighed gently as I began to make my way home.

I eventually fell asleep in the grass, completely vulnerable.. A hunter could get me at any moment.. This isn't like me, to be open like this. But it's been so long since I've enjoyed the blissful feeling of sleep.

(I don't know what to do. xD )

((Well we can timeskip I guess until they end up meeting again.... Let's say that your character has looked in the woods but could never find the cottage again and another vampire finds her a year later and my character saves her again?))

(I guess we could try... Our characters don't seem to be getting along though. xD )

((They will eventually.. The Rp will go by too fast if they get along right away..)

(Alright... )

I sighed gently, kicking a pebble across the ground. The past two years have been dull, and slow. I would come here, to the forest, and try to find the ruby haired beauty that saved me. I never saw her again... I got a job in a resturaunt, and lived on my own. I sat tiredly at the top of the mountain, looking out over my town... I felt something grab me, felt teeth sink into my skin, my bloody draining.

I was running around in a long dress that had a red corset and a long flowy black bottom. I was barefoot, as usual. I had just killed a few deer and one human. I sensed another vampire near and I stiffened. This is MY territory. I ripped a branch and sharpened it and then I ran to the place where I saw the vampire. Drinking from a familiar looking human. That's my game. I growled and staked it from behind. He crumbled and I kicked him off of the mountain. "This is my territory. Bitch." I mumbled.

I was cold and in horrible, horrible pain. I cried out, but no noise was made. I was dieing, I was close. This was it.

I looked down at the vaguely familiar human and I bent down, holding her in my arms. Should I let her die?.. No... That's not me... I gently bit into her wound, sucking out all of the venom. After that I bandaged her wound and then waited for her to come to.

I felt someone sucking on my skin once more and I was unable to react, unable to fight. When I opened my eyes, however, I was alive, or at least it faintly felt like that.

I looked down into her eyes when she opened the door. Who is she? I can't put my finger on it... "Hey.. You okay?" I asked softly.

I stared at her and slowly my eyes widened,"It's you!"

I rose an eyebrow and frowned lightly. "What do you mean its me?" I asked.

"You... You don't remember me,"I said, my voice faint... I sighed,"You saved me from a mountain lion."

"Oh! Yes, I remember now.. Maggie.." I said softly. I smiled and chuckled lightly. "Strange that we keep meeting this way."

"Isn't it?"I asked with a smirk, raising an eyebrow.

I smiled lightly and made her sit up and I let go of her. I stood up and helped her up. "So how have ya been?" I asked.

"Fine, I guess, and you?"I asked with a sigh, feeling dizzy and light headed.

I shrugged. "Fine I guess. Same o. You look a little pale there... I can get you some blood to put in your system.. What blood type are you?"

"I have no idea... I think I'll be okay,"I said, sighing as I swayed slightly.

I shook my head. "I don't think so sweetheart... You'll pass out if you don't get any.. Come on." I picked her up and took her to my cottage. I grabbed a kit and said,"Well you're A positive.. I can tell. Good thing I got some here.." I stuck a needle in her arm and began to feed the blood through the tube.

"How do you know my blood type?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sat back, relaxed.

I rolled my eyes. "Did you really just ask a vampire that? I could smell it. And I tasted it when I sucked the venom out of ya." I replied.

I laughed gently,"Hey, I wasn't going to make assumptions about something I didn't know."

"Well it's common sense Maggie. You have nice blood, though I prefer A negative." I said with a chuckle. I pulled the needle from her skin. "Better?" I asked.

"I don't feel as dizzy,"I said with a sigh, pressing the hoe to stop the bleeding,.