Login to your account

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love The Way You Bleed

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I laid in bed and stared out the open window, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why does she want to know me? Why doesn't she want to forget?

I finished my shower and dressed in the clothes she gave me, moving around the cottage.

I heard her moving around and I got up, walking out to her. I crossed my arms over my chest and just watched her, trying to figure out why she wants to remember me.

I turned to look at her, sighing gently,"What is your name?"

I looked up. "Scarlet Rose. Not that you'll remember anyway. What's yours?" I asked, sitting on the couch and watching her every move.

"Maggie Drestor,"I said, my eyes following her in the same way her eyes were following me.

I stood up and walked over to her. I sighed. I placed my hand on her forehead. "I have to do this..."

I pushed her hand away and shook my head," No, you don't."

(Gotta go, homework time. xD Night!)

((Aww night!))

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why are you making this so hard? Why would you want to remember?"
    I asked

"Why would I want to forget?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. I sighed gently and shook my head,"You want to wipe my memory, go ahead... But, something tells me that we will be crossing paths again, no matter what you do..."

I sighed and looked down, taking a step back. "Um.. It's just that.. Usually everyone wants to forget me..." I whispered. I cleared my throat and turned, my back to her. "You should get some sleep so I can take you home tomorrow. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in here.."

"I'll sleep here... Your room is yours,"I said with smile, sitting down on the couch. I touched the back of my head gently and sighed... It hurt, but it was okay.

I sighed and shook my head. "Please, just stay in my room... You will never fall asleep on this couch.. I need a new one.." I saw her touching her head and I handed her some asprin and a glass of water.

I sighed at her gently and took the asprin, sitting back on the couch,"I'm not sleepy..."

I sighed and cautiously sat down next to her. I looked into her bright green eyes and just studied her face. She is a really beautiful human.

I glanced at her and smiled,"You are a vampire..."

I looked down and nodded, my dark red and black hair creating a veil for my face. I sighed and rested my hands in my lap. Vampire, bloodsucker... That's all I am.

I reached over and moved her hair away from her face, smiling at her,"You are gorgeous..."

I looked over at her and sighed. "No, you are really. I'm only this way because I'm a vampire. We're supposed to be beautiful to seduce our prey so we can trap them..."

"I don't think so... I think you are beauitful on the inside,"I said gently, smiling at her.

I shook my head. "You wouldn't think that if you really knew me..." I whispered. I glanced back up at her and sighed, shaking my head.

"Well, I know you saved me from that lion... And then you brought me here and took care of me when I needed you... And you're sitting with my right now, and you are very sweet,"I said gently, giving her a gentle smile.

I remained silent for a while, just looking at her. She has no idea what kind of danger she is in by talking to me. But I would rather her like me then be scared of me... Right?

We sat there, staring at each other for a moment before I sat back and looked down at my lap, smiling.

I sighed and looked away, biting my lip gently. "Okay then... You should really get some sleep now.... My room is right there." I said without looking up.

"I told you, I am sleeping on the couch,"I said with a smile, laying back.

I sighed and looked at her. "Stop being so damn stubborn and sleep on the bed. I probably won't even sleep tonight so I'll be fine."

I frowned and got up, walking to her room. I sat on her bed, sighing.

I laid on the uncomfortable couch and sighed, fiddling my fingers. What the hell am I going to do? I can't have her walking around knowing vampire exist...... But at the same time, I don't want her to forget... God, I'm so selfish.

I curled up into her sheets, closing my eyes. I couldn't sleep, for I wasn't tired... So I lay.