Login to your account

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love The Way You Bleed

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

I Love The Way You Bleed

Here's my form

Name: Scarlet Rose
    Looks: Long dark red hair with black streaks that reach her bottom, pale skin, and misty purple eyes that have a hint of red in them. She usually wears dresses because they make her feel free. 5'4, curvy body.
    Personality: Seductive when needed, sly, cunning, sarcastic. She seems very mean but deep down she is nice and merciful.
    Other: Is a vampire and travels a lot.

Name:Maggie Drestor
    Looks: Short, blonde hair. She has bright green eyes and olive skin. She has nice curves, but not super huge ones. She is usually in jeans and a hoodie.
    Personality: Shy, and quiet, but fun and playful when it comes time to be .

You start?

"Please don't kill me!" The skinhead pleaded, falling to his knees before me and grabbing my leg. I kicked him hard, making him fall on his back. "You don't deserve to be in this world. You are vermin, you skinhead." I growled, baring my fangs. This gang member, who just shot a helpless pregnant woman. People like this doesn't deserve to be alive. I grabbed his neck and snapped it, then I drank from him. I left the body at the edge of the woods and I ran into the woods, finding a nice tree to rest in. Nobody will ever know it was me. I'm 900 years old, my DNA won't show up anymore, no fingerprints. Nothing. I'm a vampire, the world's deadliest threat.

I sighed as I walked down the trail. The sun was setting, and it would be time to be turning back home. I liked coming in the woods sometimes, it was peaceful, away from the hell of a world that existed on the outside of the park grounds. I sighed, and turned, a low growling catching my ear. When I looked up, there was a mountain lion perched on the edge of the trail and I gasped,"Nice kitty..."

I could smell the distinct smell of a mountain lion and a human and I slowly began to make my way towards the smell. If someone is about to get attacked, I better stop it... Unless they look like someone who deserves it. I saw a cute blonde girl. She's really beautiful. Blonde hair, green eyes.. I saw the mountain lion lunge at her and I ran up, throwing my weight onto its side, knocking it to the ground. I wrestled it for a good five minutes, then I bit into it's neck and killed it. I drank a little, but found the taste bitter, so I stood up. "Great. I have blood on my new dress." I muttered, looking down at my flowy white dress.

I had jumped back when the lion lunged and slid down the hill slightly. I hit my head, and watched as a... A girl? A girl wrestled and killed the lion. I stared at her, the blood on her dress. I stared for a moment, shocked. How could she... How could anyone do that?

I looked down at the young girl and, no older than 18 and smirked. "Well you're welcome." I muttered. I moved my hair out of my face and turned, looking at her over my shoulder. "It's dangerous to be in the woods at dark." I smiled, flashing my fangs before I ran off into the woods.

"Hey!"I yelled, pushing myself to my feet slowly. I winced and touched the back of my head, pulling my hand in front of my face... Blood. I sighed and crawled back onto the trail. I sat there for awhile before pushing onto my feet and beginning to walk in the direction I could only think of would be home.

I went to my little cottage deep into the woods and I laid down in my bed, sighing softly. Why did I save that girl without wiping her memory? She's going to report to the police and I'll have to move again. Why didn't I wipe her memory? I sat up as reality hit me. Because I don't want her to forget.

I seemed to be walking in circles and I finally sat down, holding my aching head. The back of my head was crusty and a groos brown color from the dried blood. The episode kept flashing in my head, her tackling that mountain lion, the loud crack of its breaking neck. I winced. Her gorgeous white dress, those stunning purple eyes... Pain.

I couldn't sleep so I changed into a dark purple dress and stayed barefoot. I walked outside and began to walk around, singing softly to myself. "Demons will charm you with a smile, for a while, but in time.... Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I;m around...."

I curled up on the ground beside a rock, the cold was making me shiver, and my head rose slightly as I heard the faint song of what I could only presume was a nighting gale.

I stopped singing and froze when I caught the scent of a human. The same human. The girl! I followed the scent and found her curled on the ground beside a rock. I slowly walked over. "What are you still doing here?" I asked, my voice hard and cold.

"Aren't I home?"I asked, pushing myself up, just a little, to stare up into the red glimmer in her eyes.

I shook my head. "No. You're laying in the middle of the woods. I pulled her up to a stand. "The woods aren't safe at night. Where are your parents? They must be worried."

"I'm sure they would be if I had any,"I said slowly, rubbing my eyes. Her grip was harsh and hurt slightly, but no more then my head already did. I sighed softly, looking around.

I frowned and loosened my grip on her. "It's okay, I haven't had parents in 850 years." I mumbled. I let go of her. "Well, I could either take you home, or take you to my house to clean up. Your choice."

I stared at her for a moment, my vision blurry. Her eyes were so clear, though, and I leaned towards her, feeling myself becoming weak. The world slowly became black as I felt everything escae from my me.

I stumbled as she fell into my arms and I picked her up, looking down at her face. "Well that answers that question..." I said softly. I took her back to my cottage and I laid her on the couch. I laid out an old tshirt and pants for her. And I cleaned her wound as she slept.

I awoke, feeling someone's hand on my face. My eyes pealed open and her gentle face was over mine. I couldn't get over the purple hue in her eyes and I reached out, touching her face gently.

I flinched and I looked down into her bright green eyes, not moving. Something about this woman is so intriguing. She smells delicious.. But I have no desire to kill her or even hurt her..

I stroked her cheek gently, my hand resting on her face. She was gorgeous... Absolutely, stunning, and I could not look away from her.

Her soft hand against my cheek caused a tingling sensation in my body and I pulled back, making myself look away from her. "I'll have to wipe your memory, you know..." I whispered.

"Why?"I asked, having heard her statement. My memory? Why would she do such a thing? Take her beauitful image fro mmy memory?

I looked back down at her. "Because of what I am. I can't have anyone knowing I'm here. I'll have to move again. Trust me, you don't want to remember.." I whispered.

"I never want to forget,"I said gently, sitting up,"Ever.."

I rose an eyebrow and stood up. "Why not?" I asked. Why would anyone want to remember meeting a vicious creature like me? The curse of the world?

"Because... I want to know you, I want to see you more and get to meet every bit of you,"I said gently, watchin gher.

I shook my head. "No, that's too dangerous. Here." I handed her the clothes. "Here's some clean clothes. You can go take a shower if you want." I said. I walked away and went into my bedroom.

I watched her and smiled. I moved around her cottage, finding the bathroom with ease. I got into the shower, sighing softly.