Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Generation 2

Humble Farmer With a Sword Morpheus's Avatar
    Hey whats up guy i'm letting yall know if some one does not post within 3 days I will most liklypost to keep it alive eve if it was to follow up another post and STOP bickering >.>
    Yeah...I'll hit that -Morpheus

Sure2HerWord: Hello! I hope you have fun in G2!

All: Yeah, based on the IMs and these replies all seem to say that no adult lock is needed but that I should warn about how the game might be. I'll see into adding a more clear short mention about it to the first page just to be sure. Thank you for the replies!

I have really never been a gory player myself but I'm fine with you writing rough posts. But notice that if it seems like someone writes gory posts just for the sake of it, without anything else to add to their character, I will give a stark warning.
    None of you is like that by what I've read but yea, I've seen all sorts of RPers during my times...

If you ever feel like you're not sure can you post this or that, let's talk about in the OOC for finding and shaping the general opinion. You can also ask anything about the game world or what ever in here.

Morpheus: Who is bickering?
    And please, do not double post no matter what. If you want to add more to your post, edit it. The game will stay enough alive even if the posting is slower and it's my worry in the end to make sure there are players active.
    If you meant OOC, in here you're free to post a few times in a row if it's needed (different topics on posts or something).
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 04-07-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added reply for Morpheus

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Oh! I forgot to ask.
    Can an office be made for Lee? Call it something along the lines of "Doctor Karnyn's Office" and the description, "A small office space that was transformed into a makeshift emergency room for those who need it. The Doctor is always in."

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    I'm unsure about the Age restriction thing..my first reaction since this is a zombie apocalypse dealie the amount of blood and gore will eventually escalate to the level necessary for age restriction...However Morpheus has just proved that 30+ zombies can not only be killed by one man but with minimal gore involved too...I can go either way so I'll leave it up to others...
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

Sure2HerWord: Can you make your office to be a part of any of the existing buildings? Bank could have extra office rooms for example. But if you want it to be strictly office building for some gaming aspects, I'll remove some of the apartments so the game world page won't become too cluttered. ^^

Venin666: Yeah, that was also why I asked for opinions. It's sort of both non-age restricted and age restricted stuff we post. Maybe it's the best to let it be as it is for now and if later on we start feeling like it, add an "age lock".
    Also, so far all the members of WTFRPG! I've met are from the later teens and probably have seen way more disturbing stuff than this RP.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

I'm calling a rough shot in here and just bluntly making my character to be on the roof already. I have very little understanding left of who is where and doing what and when so I'll play myself out of the situation to get a grip on it again. I read the posts twice before deciding this so please forgive me. ;o;

Ah, yes. I can just have it as a small office space off of the bank. There is no need to go about deleting things.

If the age lock is applied, I'll definitely have to go, due to the fact that I am 14. If things do get bad enough to where you have to place an age lock, I'll understand. ^w^

And if you don't mind, I'll start off somewhere that the infected are not, unless something is drawn to his attention. If someone gets hurt, I could probably introduce him there, if need be.

I will write it in the presentation thing for you. And well, the apartments aren't full etc. so it's always a possibility to delete them. Not a big problem either really. ^^

I see, I see... I have been thinking about having a sister RP(s) for Generation 2 placed on other continents and/or other time. So if it's needed I'd probably ask "rated" posts to be played only on sister game only, so all who came in here can continue in here.

Yes, that is completely fine. We're quite packed at the library but probably will spread around after the leak is dealt with.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Added a rule about multiposting in the RP. I hope that I managed to word it in a way that can be understood.

Oi, so where do I post now?

In game bickering :P Meh I just want people not to let this die hard to find good stuff on here well Zombie related

Sure2HerWorld: You can basically post anywhere you like. ^^
    Many start from the general area "Safe City Wunsch" or where they live.

Morpheus: Yeah, I know. But we are in a strict situation and based on the character profiles we can be all quite bickery.

I'm glad if you like this game. I personally already like G2 a lot so I will work on keeping it alive too. But you know, at one point there was one post every month or so. Still stayed alive.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Gitana's Avatar
    Where exactly is Ea in relative to Scarlet and Alex at this point? ._.

Sooo... -whistles a tune-
    Who's possibly going to be making their way to the Emergency Room? Anyone?

Some one should post :P

Humble Farmer With a Sword Gitana's Avatar
    I think Scarlet and Alex might be heading there, but I don't know. I'm waiting for Venin to post. :/

I'm sorry for disappearing. Had tons of RL things going on and didn't really have time for RPing or anything. I need to learn to leave a message... x.x

Sure2HerWord: I will as Ea got a concussion of some sort. We just have to get this zombie leak played through. If anyone new joins I'll direct them to you right away though so you don't have to sit still.
    Unless you want to come up with a reason why he'd be let inside the elite area where my other character lives. Wenda's father could get a little stroke for example and the doctor be out of reach so she'd do anything in panic to get him help.

I'm at a lost of what to do
    Last edited by Morpheus; 04-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Okay, okay... Maybe we should gather here where everyone is and what they'd want to do with their character? All seem confused. ^^'

So, I'm on the roof needing books or anything to burn for the warning signal of others who might try and gather in the library for safety.

Maybe we all should gather at the roof and Alex as the main spotter try and locate the leak from there & make sure more people don't run into the last zombies? The leak must be near the library as there were so many even when it was said to be a small leak.

I Agree

Sure2HerWord is now at the library too, I see. ^^
    Her character got on the roof easy so the question really is what happened to the zombies. We'll play it in the game so we won't be stuck whacking them without much else happening. We have a leak to fill up still!

Yeaaah... Sorry about that...
    Should I edit my post to make it as if he got a few zombies before getting there? I really didn't know where they were, so I kinda just let him go up there.

It's really fine either way - but actually I think it's more interesting with him getting there easy. Leaving the question what happened to them. It can be one of the questions left open for as long as we want until someone makes use of it one day.

Ahh, now that I remember... I will be away on the weeks 21-22 for most of the time, so I don't know about being able to RP at all.

for 21 to 23 weeks?? What?

Haha, I mean I will be away the weeks 21 and 22. Used the line thinger poorly there. ^^;

Ohh, okay.

I looked at the RP with developer's eye and decided that the three things I want to work on with G2 are:

1. Pictures for all of the areas.
    I will go through my own pictures, stocks etc. and do some photomanipulation if needed. I just want to make sure there's not a single picture that is even partially "illegal" to use. If you know any good stock providers that allow their images to be used in RPs or have some of your own that might work for G2, please let me know!

2. Inactive characters need something to be done to them.
    - Inactive characters are not much of a problem but on the other hand I would like people to post at least once in a while so they won't drop out of the story themself. I will be contacting inactive players in June and try to get them back. If this doesn't work out (I don't get a reply etc.) I will create circumstances where their characters disappear/supposedly die and work forward from there.

3. New players.
    - In June I also will try and have a little advertisement campaign for this RP to get a few more players in. Currently we all are playing in the same area but later on we'll most likely spread around and it's good to make sure there are company for all to RP with no matter where they are.
    I will also try and offer in game bonuses (anything you want, such as own living quarters, valuable items, extra characters...) for you from recruiting members.

I'm back! Let's play!

How are you G2ers?

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I'd like to get an apartment, but I can wait, I don't need a separate building. I'm guessing the clerk is an NPC, so how's it work for getting my character a job at the bank?
    Last edited by MarineViolet; 06-29-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Amy3173: No worries, welcome back! We're all in the library now and to be honest people haven't been too active lately. You could play your character to climb on the Library roof and come discuss with us others. We're going to try and get downstairs to get my character in her living quarters in safety to sleep and so with the concussion.
    Others are going to find the leak and block it so situation gets back under control and you could then join them. I think Vicka is still around at least and we have some new members too.

MarineViolet: Do you want one of the apartments or do you want a room from someplace else?
    The clerk/manager/bank everything isn't an NPC actually so you can be it! I've been wanting someone to take that job too! If you don't want to be it but another worker, let me know and I'll explain how you can do that.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I'd like an apartment room, please, and I'd love to be manager, but how would I RP that out?
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

MarineViolet: I take that as reserving you one from the Badger's Hollow. If you want to change it now or later on, let me know!

Basically you are free to move around Wunsch and even the Inner City area as you wish because you are the only bank services provider. As the base rule don't loan money to others than Elite but offer the safe for all to use against any fee you see suitable. You really have free hands with it in the end.

To get you started with the RPing, I could come in the bank with my elite character and she could assume you're the bank manager and you are sort of forced to be it then. : D