Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Generation 2

OOC : Generation 2

I tried to add useful information over the game, that I'll update when ever it's needed.

You are encouraged to ask questions and give suggestions in here too. All around chatting related more or less to the G2 is welcome.
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 10-20-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Things to notice

- The game is currently in some sort of BETA stage when players wishes and recommendations are listened carefully.
    - It's the first day after a small leak and fight. A lot of people have died and went missing.

News

20th of June - Just noticed we're a featured RP! I couldn't be happier!!

17th of June - Accepted a new character.
    7th of April - Added the Inner city where the Elite lives. Still working on a map for the city and surroundings.
    25th of March - Accepted two new characters. Added an introduction for the surroundings of Wunsch but it's sort of a first draft still.
    I'm expressing a kind wish that you post in OOC thread more so that people actually would read announcements too when I need to post them, haha.

6/30 - Created the game. Added the first places, descriptions for all will be written later.
    7/2 - Added almost all descriptions.
    7/4 - Added apartment building by request. Players can easily set up their living place there.
    7/12 - Accepted a new character, starting to figure out jobs that need to be played by someone for more fun.
    10/22 - Accepted a new character, working on a rough map of the city. Living places can't be requested anymore, later members most likely have to settle to what there is.
    10/23 - New rules added, one apartment seems to have been taken over as well.
    11/20 - Accepted a new character.
    12/11 - Added a new public character called "The Infected", from Venin666's suggestion. It's open for all to use when ever they need to or they want to play the infected.
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 08-03-2012 at 04:54 PM.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

I would like my own living quarters please

Sure, I just need some info first.

What I should title the place as, where to locate it and what to write in the short description. Also whether you want it locked or not and who are allowed to access.

If you want some new building (for example school, sports hall or anything) where to place your living place at as sub-location, that should work out too. ^^

Hmmm....How about an apartment building? Not too big...Maybe 10 rooms or something. I can live in one of those rooms. For the name, it could be Badgers Hollow, apartment 1-10.

I'll add it now and if I understood/presented something wrong, let me know and I'll fix. ^^'

I marked up just some apartments, maybe when we have more players I'll add the rest. If you had preferred some specific number, let me know.

Something like this could match up with how I've imagined the city to mainly look like. Ment something like that?
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 07-04-2011 at 11:07 AM.

I'd like room #5 please and yep! I was thinking the same thing! Beside from other government buildings of course.

#5 is ready for you to take at any time you want. ^^
    I thought about bringing at least other one of the kids Ea raised to the game, since we have too little players now to keep more than max. 2 areas active. :v

I am sorry for being away randomly, but I'm back now and ready to keep on playing again! ^^

Thanks for accepting my character!

Out of curiosity and for the sake of better descriptions, what general area of Germany is Wunsch in/around? And would it be possible to insert a small stage-theater for Skylar to live in with all of her crazy experiments?

No problem and welcome to G2!

I haven't honestly decided. If you have some specific area you'd like it to be placed at, feel free to suggest it and I can finally make the description for the Surroundings of Wunsch, too. :'D

Yea, sure! ^^
    Just tell me what the exact name would be and what is the short description for it that can be seen for all.
    I think you'll be the last one who I let to choose living place where they want to. Next people have to go in Badger's or some existing place.

Thank you!

I was thinking it might be placed somewhere around Hamburg, as it's closer to the coast. This might make them a more ideal safe city, since they'd have access to a supply of seafood and sea trade.

As for the Theater, it could say "An old, run down theater currently inhabited by Skylar Mackenzie. The front door is locked, but there is access through a back door. "

It might look something like this. You just call it "The Theater," or title it "St. Pauli Theater" or anything else you feel might be nice.

That makes sense and offers one more possible job for characters to do too!

I'll add your building right now and will put up that picture as well on later days, after tweaking it a bit to the right colour scheme and modifying it to fit the game. You can later on ask for a new pic if wanted. ^^

The name just needs to be modified a bit to make it fit a fictional haven. I'll change it a bit.
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 07-14-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Awesome! Thank you!

We need new players and that's a fact. I don't want to let this good start die off easily.
    If you have any suggestions how to get new players, help would be appreciated. I'll advertise G2 and my other group roleplay New Heather River soon together in the advertising section.

I think we need some action! I know we're all passive now, but how about a sudden midnight alert of a horde of zombies to liven up the place?

haha That might be good. Toxyc: I posted in the thread you were still in. Gave ya a good bump. As for a midnight alert of zombies, I'm sure I can work that in. ;D

I have kept away from having it yet because of the small player amount. Feel free to bring it up though, if you want to.

Sweet! We can start off with something small, and hopefully more people will feel inclined to join in after things are rolling along.

Yeah, sounds like a plan to me.

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    Midnight zombie attack....sounds like fun! sorry i've been gone for so long had to ddeal with a few things IRL then my muse for my character left me for a while but i'm back!
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

Glad to hear you are back! Real life always needs to come first though, so return fully with your own pace!

The zombie attack could be a result of a "leak" in the wall. Then there would be a reason why it starts and a way to block the way from living dead too when we get worked our way there. It will work the best for a little group and give the chance to develop the way how zombies behave and react to things. Will be educative for all, haha.
    So yes, you have pretty free hands on how you decide to have them act, just follow what others come up with and what's already been told (and naturally, if you are not sure about something you can always drop a message in OOC). People joining in later on will have to settle what we come up with now, heh.
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 10-04-2011 at 02:11 PM.

I'm going to start and be a bit demanding admin. I added new rules regarding of disappearing from the game.
    I know I've been on a break and I am also OK with others having breaks. Was it because of busy life or just complete lack of interest towards roleplaying from time to time. The main thing still is that you tell about it to someone. Say it in OOC for example and maybe play your character in a situation where they are "out of the way" so to say.

And oh! We can start playing towards the attack. To have a common target, here are the main lines: Weird, loud sounds can be heard in the otherwise quiet town (this can be specified as many kind of sounds). It comes from the western side of the city. Plus there are the normal zombie screaming and such but they sound a bit more loud too than usually.
    Around a dozen have got through and more are trying to squeeze in from some kind of "leak". Based on what we come up with it to be like the reason shapes after. It's already quite dark and getting darker all the time.

Questions, suggestions etc. are welcome as always. I hope this ends up being interesting to play.

Nameless NPC
    Well, my RPC has the know-how how to deal with the threat, I think. Being in the dark means people will most certainly use torches, flashlights and whatnot to ruin their nightvision.

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    Well I think it all sounds wonderful time for me to go start the chain reaction of attack if nobody complains...

I'll easily be able to edit it out of the post.
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

Mill: Remember to keep in mind that this community works without too much structure. There's elite who live their own lives and only schedules watch turns to keep their own butt safe if leaks happen. Then there are the other haven citizens who have gone through hard times and are pretty tough to say the least and they don't like bossing around most likely since they've done everything so far on their own anyhow. So most of them are far away from useless or stupid.

Venin: Your entry is good and easy for me to play along with too. Library isn't that far away from the wall either so it works nicely. I really gotta get the rough map finished, by the way.

Gosh, I can't express enough how happy I am that I'll soon start my last period of this school. I've been zombie-ing my days through the massive piles of project works on top of regular homework and to make it all even nicer got really sick last week and still recovering from that. x_x

I am also very very happy about getting a new character in to play.

How have you been?

Nevermind after all. Chat!
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 03-25-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Was nothing important so took it away

Laura Violette Manson is outside the library and I think her shooting can be at least somewhat be heard in the library so remember to react to that. :3

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Well, 'ello. ^w^ I'm Sure, a bit new to the whole Zombie and Apocalyptic role playing scene. Actually, Morpheus told me about this RP and I thought that I would join. It seems very interesting, and I hope be be able to develop my ability to write a different genre here.

I've gotten the PM about the age restriction and I'm a bit at a loss. I was sure that there was going to be a quite a bit of some scary stuff, like blood, gore, and a few other things as well. I'm not an Adult User, and I am new to this role play, so I am very uncertain on exactly where I stand.