Login to your account

Generation 2

Human kind lives on the dawn of “going back to normal” after decades of fighting against the infected or "zombies" as people call them. After a long time it’s generally allowed to plan your future and enjoy life despite of the infected scratching on the city walls. If only people could get enough of the medication on their havens to start work to save the infected and people at other safe cities.......

Tags: apocalypse, badgers, dystopia, fighting, survival, zombie apocalypse, zombies

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Gess Jahd

Created: 06-29-2011, 07:50 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 107

Thread: Generation 2

1. Characters in this post:
    "Ea!" she screamed, her voice shrill with horror. No, this couldn't happen!

She looked wildly at Alex, hoping he would do something before Ea was attacked. Where was the man who had yelled to them? She wasn't willing to see someone else die, not even this woman who she had just met.

2. Characters in this post:
    The man didn't have time to wait for them to think of something so in a moment like this he did the worst thing you can do....The man began to coil his legs like a spring as he grunted releasing them sending him flying thought the air on top of a book case as he yanked it down causing the Infected to come to the loud noise as he made way to the stairs...He then jumped on another spring himself on the Railing (If any) to pull himself over and fall on the other side bring himself to his feet, He smiled slightly as Waved to the people causally, He spoke with a Low voice"Hello...Friends."

3. Characters in this post:
    Alex darted over to his bag he had a zippo in there but by the time he'd gotten it out Scarlet had gotten one over to Ea. Alex completely ignored the sounds of the people fighting the infected to get to them. while the bookshelves where there the infected still had a considerable amount of work to do to get to them.

Then Ea went and became an idiot knocking the first shelf down and sliding it towards the infected. If that wasn't bad enough Ea jumped onto the shelf and slid herself into a more dangerous situation. "Idiot..." Alex muttered grabbing Scarlet's wrist and pulling her to the fire escape."Come on Scarlet.."

A really loud bang alerted Alex to one of their saviors pulling down the other shelf. Alex looked forward without waving back to the man muttering under his breath "Feckin, idiot" still pulling Scarlet to the exit, it was getting too crowded in here for his tastes and he didn't care if Scarlet twisted out of his grip he was getting out of there. He called back to the man still not looking to him "Help her" clearly referring to Ea.

4. Characters in this post:
    The man let out a groan slightly as he Looked down at the Woman as he Ran toward the woman and just Jumped toward her as he Tackled her using his Weight as he BARRELS into a group of infected as he rolls with the woman in his arms knocking infected down tillhe reaches a book shelf which he surprising lifts the woman up onto as he Speaks "Stay.Now."...He then Look toward the others and he ended up removing his Sword Bayonet he Begun to effortlessly Slice the zombies in Brain While slicing a Straight path towards the Stairs as The zombies become more intense he Ends up Removing his Paratrooper knife for backup as he releases this is useless without help he Jumps sideways Punching a Zombie As he Groans he Kicks it as the zombies tumble on each other the Man looks...Amused...He finally runs up the stars as fast as he can and speaks a little Winded "Can...You...Fight..?" The man Smiled slightly as he looked back at the zombies and the woman on the book shelf.

5. Characters in this post:
    Scarlet allowed herself to be led by Alex away from the scene, but she couldn't help but turn to watch in awe as the two outsiders fought through the horde.

"Alex, wait!" she said, gesturing, "I think they might have it under control--"

6. Characters in this post:
    The man wouldn't wait for a answer as he gripped his Bayonet sword as he Lifted himself up over the people as he spoke "Linsten your friend don't have long...DO what I say and we WILL make it Now..." THe man eyed the Other man and woman as he walked to the stairs looking down....

7. Characters in this post:
    Alex let go of Scarlet and turned to face everyone in the room. He didn't like the guy who'd shown up. The man was trying to force his will upon everyone in the room. Alex didn't need the man's help to get out. The fire escape, and therefore the roof, was a few feet away and there hadn't been a single person, infected or not, that he couldn't get away from when he was running the roofs. "Scarlet...If you want to go with them...fine.....Ea... told me to help you out of here through the fire escape...and if you want to go that way I'll help...but I'm not staying here...." Alex put emphasis on Ea's name when he said it. A subtle hint on who Alex placed his respect and trust.

Alex then turned to the man who was acting the hero trying not to look too disgusted at the man. "I can get out of here fine...I don't NEED to listen to you..."Alex paused to gesture to the fire escape "There IS another way out...." Alex didn't care that he was giving the man an attitude, he didn't like anyone trying to control him or what he did, it was one of the reasons he pranked the people in the safe town. They wanted him to behave and follow the rules and he hadn't met someone in town he respected enough to listen to those rules.

It may have seemed cold but nothing sparked through Alex when the man said his friend didn't have too long. It was a zombie apocalypse, one day you're making friends the next day your slicing their infected but to pieces. Regardless Alex stood there and waited for Scarlet to make a decision. Either he helped her out on the roofs or she followed the other guy and Alex hit the roofs alone, and he doubted anyone would follow him. Not like they could if they wanted to.

8. Characters in this post:
    The man Yelled "It is not the will of one that pushes Humanity My friend but the will of many!" The man was not concerned but as he saw it if he left even one zombie people would die...Period...He made his way with his Sword Bayonet as he Begin to throw Vertical slashes toward the Infected as he Pushes one down slightly and lifts Ea up with his hand placing her on his back as he forced him self to run even though he was tired he held Lives right now he knocked a infected down and slammed his foot on his head crushing it as he set Ea down net to Scarlet "Well...I say there about 30...40 more to be dealt with-" The man ducks as a wild shot nearly takes his head off from the other woman eariler...He spoke ounce more "If you must leave though the...Coward way but if wish to make use I Can provide Limited weapons to You..But if you die you die."

9. Characters in this post:
    Ea had really ruined things for herself. She was in a shocked still state for a decent while from bumping her head quite hard. She saw and heard everything but didn't process much anything than her free flowing thoughts. I wonder if this is how they feel... But with only hunger and not thinking...

Before properly gripping to this thought, Ea realized blood rushing on her head as she was being carried and ache slowly creeped on her head. She kicked warningly in the air to indicate to that someone let go of her.
    Ea heard some new woman voice and sighed on her mind. Heroes and heroines everywhere.

When she was put down on the floor she recognized Scarlet next to her.
    "You still didn't go? But... Let's all go... Or all can stay too if they wish so", she laughed and felt how every sound whacked her head like a hammer.
    "I'm not much use anymore after that... Slip...", she reasoned and started crawling towards the fire ladder. She wasn't going to kill herself even when certainly would have deserved it based on her stupidity.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ea looked up to the stranger and a sudden rush of self hate fueled her deep into her most common way of behaviour. She hadn't lately been much like her usual self but right now it felt the safest and helped her own miserable and messed feeling.

"Are you too scared to fight zombies yet need to look useful?" she asked with a cold voice with a small amount of mockery in her tone of voice.
    "If I can't deal with a bit of floor and few steps of ladder I'd sure be ashamed."

Ea got new strenght from being able to be angry and she crawled towards the ladders faster. She didn't dare even to think what it'd be like to try and walk but climbing the ladder would also give a good image of it for sure.
    This old way of acting, pushing others away, was so easy way to deal with people. She usually had a voice in her head letting Ea herself know that she actually wasn't like that but right now it was too tired, maybe even dead from the bump.

11. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "Inner city"!

12. Characters in this post:
    The man looked at them and grunted speaking Loudly with A slight hint of anger " You all bicker and argue when we all know we need to survive I try to help you dare insult me and her When the Blanket of death befalls you Who will be there for you...I sure hope some one is for me. " The man end with a slightly sense of regret as he lifted his blade As he made way towards the stairs his own anger clouded his mind as he glared lifting his blade towards the infected he then ran towards the crowd sendig his blade at them in wild arms sending Limps and heads flying into the air before long he was wearing a Deep coat of red on his face and clothes, He grunted and rolled forward towards a zombie jumping up in a arc slicing upward He had only left a few zombies left in the wake of madness he dropped to his Left knee and panted slightly looking at the 13 infected left.

13. Characters in this post:
    A mixture of disgust and fear formed a lump in Scarlet's throat as she listened to all the bickering around her. She wasn't the most patient of girls, but she knew when she couldn't be easily annoyed. Now was one of those times.

"Alex, wait, I'm coming with you," she called, following him. She felt as if spending any more time with everyone who was arguing and competing for team leader would just drive her insane.

14. Characters in this post:
    Ea fell into a soundless laughter from listening to the girl who she so easily pushed into being mad at her. It was a real wonder that such a person had survived for so long. The problem with all these people were that they used threating another's life as their best weapon. "If you don't do like I say I will help Death to pick you up." Really isn't a punishment, is it?

It was enough clear for even her fuzzy and aching mind that there was a tense athmosphere around her. That was what you always got from suddenly putting multiple new people together in a stressful situation especially. It was one of the reasons Ea rather kept alone and minded her own business.

It took her a while to finally pass the door and come to the ladder because saving strength was essential. She couldn't care less of the strange snobby girl and stood up against the ladder slowly. It was one of the worst feelings she ever had lived through but she managed to keep from chucking up.
    Ea grabbed to the first pin and from pure stubborness started climbing up. I actually can do this now that the worst is over, she thought and a wave of relief ran through her.

15. Characters in this post:
    Alex nodded to Scarlet and braced her again so they could move quickly and out to the fire escape. He completely ignored the man's coward comment and the other individual scenes happening within the library. The man was calling Alex a coward when he was the idiot that went a little too enthuaistically right into the infected crowd.

Alex had a job to do,Let the man kill himself trying to be the hero, Scarlet had a bad ankle and it wouldn't help anyone if she got bitten because she was limping. Alex may be pretty anti-social but nobody liked seeing a survivor become an infected.

When he and Scarlet got outside he climbed a few feet above them to where he could help her climb up too. His gut reaction was that since he was out on the roofs was to get away and warn people. The other people of the town may hate his pranks but they knew he wouldn't joke about a breach, but right now his priority was helping Scarlet. "Ankle doing ok?" he asked her after a bit of climbing up.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Y...Yeah," she said, asking herself the same question, "Don't worry about it, it's not that bad."

How did I even twist it? I don't even remember now. God, am I stupid.

The danger was gone for now, giving her time to let self-hatred and hatred for the bickering in the library to take a hold of her. "Damn it! Why can't they just work together? Ugh, if meat-head alpha male didn't burst in, maybe they wouldn't have been so... so..."

She paused, not really knowing how to finish the sentence without sounding childish, and continued to follow Alex, the occasional sharp pains in her leg only adding to her anger.

17. Characters in this post:
    The man smiled widedly to him it was a job ...an occupation he killed let other people get away he was born into a Militia and he should have died there with his brother but fate had other plans for him so if they wish to leave and let infected kill others fine by him but he knew this was a easy challenge to him there already mindless corpses but they were at one point humans people with familys lives and now There just walking dead...He stood up Placing his sword bayonet up removing his EBR MK 14 and took aim letting 13 rounds ring out as they drooped dead with loud thuds he then made his way up the stairs and looked down at the girl "You only made this worse "He spoke With little emotion as he looked outside seeing the mess he left behind In his wake he removed a Cigarette placing it in his mouth as he his moved downward to his lighter flipping the cap to light then putting it back.

18. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "Inner city"!

19. Characters in this post:
    "I'm fine!" she called a little too loudly down to the girl who had asked if she needed help. She continued following Alex with little interest in where they were going. Up was direction enough for her.

20. Characters in this post:
    It hadn't been a long climb, not really. She just needed to make sure never let go her grip no matter what she felt like and keep pushing forward. Once she reached the roof she wobbled on the western edge and it suddenly struck her.
    I forgot the damn books! I have the lighter but nothing to burn!

Ea started looking around her and most she saw was just solid flat roof. Then her eyes hit a long forgotten bird's nest under the small pipe of the ventilation system. It would be a good start but definitely more would be needed.

As she light up this treasure like finding, she tried to yell to the others towards the direction where the ladder was. "Fire! Something to burn! Books! Fire!"

21. Characters in this post:
    The man began to walk around to check for anything of use like other survivors or even some food then he saw a rather old looking book, He reached forward has he grabbed the book of the shelf and put it into his Duffle bag. He made way up stairs to where the people went he wanted to see if they were still up there and if not a good view of the city,He gripped the metal bars of the ladder as he pulled him self up practically rolling on top ounce he made it, He stood and looked around

22. Characters in this post:
    A soft sigh emanated from the man's mouth, as he sat up from the couch. Raking a soft hand through his hair, he shook his head, his tired eyes slowly opening. He groaned as he pushed himself off of the uncomfortable cushions.

"Augh. I need to get myself a new couch." he mumbled, pulling his jacket off. The long coat was tossed onto his desk, the white no longer as bright as it was before. Light brown stains were found occasionally on the front of his jacket. He always meant to wash the stains out, but no matter how much he scrubbed at it, they would stay.

"Oi, better clean up." He bit down on the inside of his cheek and looked around the room before grabbing a thing from the floor. He didn't know what it was, so he picked it up and held it to his face, studying it.

"Someone must have dropped it as they were leaving." He smiled and stood up, walking over to his desk. He placed it on the light colored wood and then looked up at the ceiling, something landing on his face.

"The leak opened up again." He sighed and moved from under the hole and put a hand on his head, the tension in his shoulders starting to build up. With a shake of his head, he turned to his cabinet and pulled out a small cup. He put it on his desk and then closed his eyes, listening to the soft sound of the water tapping. The stress soon disappeared, and he was back to his normal self.

He started to hum a soft tune.

23. Characters in this post:
    Ea didn't get any response so she did the best she could with keeping the ever shrinking flame alive and yelled again.
    "We need more to burn! More to burn!"

Without waiting for an answer she turned back to the flame and felt through all her pockets just in case. Nothing. Ea yelled once again about the need of burnable things and gazed upon the city opening in front of her.

Here and there were dim lights and some sounds carried to her in the cold evening air. Dark small uneven shapes moved around barely seen. Either survivors sweeping the streets clear or small zombie groups. Either way, Ea was still relieved to see that streets weren't full of moving figures as that'd mean a big trouble. Maybe the leak can be spotted from up here somewhere more easily than from the street level? Alex could do a good job with it... Why didn't I suggest that to him earlier?

24. Characters in this post:
    The faint smell of smoke distracted Lee from what he was doing. With a tired sigh, he pushed himself out of his uncomfortable wooden chair and stood up. Now being able to look out the window, he saw a cloud of dark smoke coming from the top of the library.

I should go help. The thought was cliche`, but it sounded like a good idea, seeing as how people could be hurt.

So with that in mind, Lee felt for the gun that was hidden in the medicine cabinet and then promptly tucked it into his white coat. He then grabbed some bandages, disinfectant and pain medicines and quickly left his office. He locked everything up and then pulled the large gate over the door and locked it tightly, making sure no one could get in to steal his supplies. He was running low on many of his things, and they wouldn't be restocked for another two weeks.

Running down a run down street was not an easy feat. That was if you hadn't grown up running around in them. He was able to maneuver them well, quickly jumping over rocks and large cracks from a building or two that had crumbled.

And after his little bit of running, he had made it to the library. He stared up at the sky where the cloud was coming from and then contemplated a way to get up there.

He ran up a bunch of stairs and past a few bodies and found himself on the roof.

"Does anyone need any medical help?" he called out.

25. Characters in this post:
    Ea was shocked to suddenly see someone on the roof with them.
    "How did you get here?" she only managed to ask, "Aren't there any zombies left? Where did they go?"

Ea figured something had happened. Maybe the newcomer hunk man had killed all from the library or for some reason they had moved on. That was as far as she could get until cutting headache grabbed her from it.

"My head. Hit it hard", Ea sighed heavily in front of the dieing little fire and pressed her forehead against her knees.

26. Characters in this post:
    "I took the back roads and came in the back entrance. There was nothing there but a few dead bodies, and there were no signs of life." he explained, walking over to the girl as she sat down.

When she told him what was wrong, Lee immediately put his hands on both sides of her head and kneeled down in front of her.

"You're going to have to lift you head. You may have a concussion." he murmured softly, gently pulling it up so he could get a better look. He found that most of the damage was done to the back of the woman's head, so he crawled on his knees to get a better look at the wound.

"You managed to bash your head pretty well. How does my voice sound to you right now? And do you see any kinds of lights or feel lightheaded or dizzy?" He hoped he wasn't shooting questions at her too fast, but he needed to make sure that she didn't have a concussion.

He started unraveling the wrappings and then tore some off. After dabbing the spot with a disinfectant wipe, he started to wrap the thin white cloth around her head.

27. Characters in this post:
    Vicka eyes traced the man hands as he minded him of his mother when she tended to a ill Person, Caring yet subtle with a hint of speediness which was a Admirable trait in times like these.

He moved forward as he looked over the Horizon, His eyes darted back as he saw the man worked his magic upon the woman. He let out a husk sentance of words as e rubbed his sleeve ageist his own face "I'm guessing your how you say a Doctor? I am Vicka Pleasure to meet you Friend."

28. Characters in this post:
    Lee glanced up and nodded at the man who had walked over to them. He then looked back down and brushed some hair out of his own face, trying to get it out of his field of vision.

"Nice to meet you too, even under such conditions. My name is Doctor Lee Karnyn." he said as he inspected his work on the girl's head.

29. Characters in this post:
    Ea nodded and concentrated to understand what was said to her.
    "Suddenly pain comes and goes. Hard to concentrate on thinking. Loud sounds hurt", Ea listed and then closed her eyes. She really hadn't been touched by anyone on ages. Doctor's hands didn't feel uncomfortable but the wound burned quite a bit when the doctor tapped something on it. Ea bit her lip not to say anything.

She heard the newcomers voice and picked up his name too from his discussion with the doctor. Vicka sounded like a foreign name.

"Am I healed now, doctor Karnyn?" Ea asked and then tried to stand up while explaining, "Things to do. A leak."

30. Characters in this post:
    "I understand why you want to get back up and get back to work, miss, but you should stay sitting down." he said quietly, watching the woman start to stand up. He stood up quickly, to help her balance if she needed any help.

"I'm sure Vicka here is capable of killing a few zombies, and I can kill a few as well. You should rest, miss. Just sit down and close your eyes for a while. If you want, you may take a rest in my office after we take care of this." He wanted to make sure that the woman wouldn't get hurt, since she was already badly damaged.

Lee looked back at Vicka with what looked like a pleading expression in his eyes. "You will be able to help, right sir?" he inquired, an eyebrow raising. He wanted to assure her that they could take care of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 107