Login to your account

Generation 2

Human kind lives on the dawn of “going back to normal” after decades of fighting against the infected or "zombies" as people call them. After a long time it’s generally allowed to plan your future and enjoy life despite of the infected scratching on the city walls. If only people could get enough of the medication on their havens to start work to save the infected and people at other safe cities.......

Tags: apocalypse, badgers, dystopia, fighting, survival, zombie apocalypse, zombies

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Gess Jahd

Created: 06-29-2011, 07:50 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Safe City Wunsch

A haven located somewhere around the area of what used to be called Germany.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Generation 2

1. Characters in this post:
    Ea walked the narrow side streets with the warm evening sun warming her face. The city looked all in all normal if the surrounding barricades and electrified fences, which they called walls, weren't counted. Streets were kept clean and buildings seemed outside completely normal.
    Ea just had felt like getting some fresh air before locking up with her own peace at the library. The woman was slightly surprised it was so quiet evening despite the beautiful weather. She dared to make a guess that there was some community event again, which in they never invited her since it was sure she wouldn't come.
    "I'd better get this walk finished, before people start returning to their homes", Ea said to herself and moved forward slightly faster.
    Not too long time had passed until she could hear closing up voices and her mood went down a bit.

2. Characters in this post:
    Rebecca sat under a tree near the library with her trusty baseball bat at her side. Her gaze was fixed on the setting sun, which had calmed her from some reason. This day had been too long for her. The morning was filled with tiresome work with her parents back at the house, and in the afternoon, she was running errands for some of the senior citizens in the area. While she sat in her comfortable spot, she sighed and closed her eyes. "I really wish you were here. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you." She uttered in a whisper. She wanted to cry, she really did. But crying couldn't bring her young sister back. If only it could.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ea barely managed to avoid the people by returning her own tracks back towards the library. It had made the walk a bit less fun but at least she enjoyed the slow sunset. Just before passing her, Ea noticed someone sitting on the barely living grass with a blue gist. Ea didn't like people, but this one seemed only beaten down and she felt a bit bad for her.
    "Hi, it's a very beautiful evening, yea?" Ea started carefully. Without thinking about it she added motherly advice that she had learnt to use with the kids: "Make sure you're back home when the sun still can be seen. I don't pay attention to the daytime infected anymore, but I still flinch to the sounds of triple amount coming during the dark."
    Some citizens we're always on the watch during the night in case of the wall giving up to the clawing and pushing. Ea hated the job when ever her turn came up even though it wasn't too dangerous, the wall hadn't given up in years.

4. Characters in this post:
    Alex stopped running along the roofs of the buildings in the city on the roof of the library. He liked stopping there and pacing because usually not a lot of noise was made around there. The library was a place to pass time and despite not having a lot of books or readers people still adhered to the stay quiet rule of the library. After a bit of pacing on the roof he flopped down on the edge of the roof with a light thud and a sigh. He pulled out the photo of his family for a moment gazing at it while the sun continued to descend below the horizon putting it away when the sun finished it's decent. He though about sharpening his sword while he stared up at the twilight after sunset. Instead he started humming a soft tune and watched as the stars came out.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Hi, it's a very beautiful evening, yea?" Rebecca opened her eyes slowly and glanced at the woman in front of her, nodding once as she continues to stare silently. "Make sure you're back home when the sun still can be seen. I don't pay attention to the daytime infected anymore, but I still flinch to the sounds of triple amount coming during the dark."

"Sure...Thanks...Uh...Yea'." Rebecca raised up from her spot, and reached for the bat that was leaning up against the dead tree. As bad as she felt, she would have wished to stay outside after hours just to let off some steam on a few zombies. Oh well. "Guess I should go home." She thought.

6. Characters in this post:
    As the sounds of the infected outside the walls increased so did the bitter anger in Alex's throat like a slowly rising bile. Usually he could ignore the groaning throngs of infected, but tonight it was getting on his nerves so he thought he might try to find someplace quieter to sleep where the groans couldn't be heard too easily.

He remembered there should have been a large sofa in the library still. There's an idea.. he thought. Better than a lot of my other choices. With that decided Alex sat up and looked out to the outer walls of the city flipping off the zombies that he could hear but couldn't see. With that done he went up to the edge of the library roof and with a few practiced flips, grabs, and a bit of bouncing he was on the ground in no time there were two people over by the tree not too far away but he let them be, and slipped in the front doors of the library.

7. Characters in this post:
    Ea looked through the expressions running on the young woman's face, but felt it was none of her business anymore. She might easily be ten times tougher than she was! "Well, if you need anything, the library is usually always open. The waterpipe in there works too, so if you're thirsty or something..." she still said.
    "I'm off to look around places now. Sometimes people bunk at the library and I don't want to mistake them as the infected, you know..." Ea chuckled to the memory of this happening once.
    She didn't wait for an answer but waved her hand lazily and left towards the doors and peace of the building.

8. Characters in this post:
    Rebecca stared at the woman as she walked past her and towards the entrance of the library. "She seems...alright." She then thought. With one hand on her weapon, and the other in her pants pocket, Rebecca took a last look at the library before heading in the opposite direction. Dusk was rapidly approaching, and she could hear a faint howl of the infected in the distance. Rebecca walked at her own pace, not really enthusiastic to rush home as the mysterious woman suggested just moments ago. Her stomach rumbled loudly, causing her to roll her eyes in amusement. "Guess I forgot to eat again..."

These days, Rebecca doesn't have the desire to eat like she once did, long before the attack. She would be lucky enough to keep down a piece of bread or an apple. The cause of her new attitude was obvious, but she didn't want to face the reality of it. She twirled the bat between her hands as she continued to walk home, thinking about her new surroundings. "I've never seen anyone around my age here. Maybe I'm not noticing something." Rebecca had the tendency to talk to herself more than talking to another person. Well, besides her parents if you want to get technical. But even then, she would give them simple nods and grunts here and there. Her observance just might be true, though. Maybe she did need to be more aware of her surroundings. Then again, how much longer this 'calm' would keep Wunsch together until the next wave of attacks?

9. Characters in this post:
    Skylar ran at a brisk pace down the street, past the library, as the sun began to set and people hurried home. They were still cautious about their whereabouts, even more so at night when they wanted nothing more than to drown out the sound of Infected beyond the wall. The wall was fairly sturdy, and there were always eyes watching it. For these reasons, Skylar loved the night. There was rarely anybody around once the sun set, leaving her plenty of time to get to business.

This night, however, she'd been able to get to work far earlier. Community events were taking place all over the city, and the Elite were no exception. They, in particular, seemed to love their parties and get togethers and held them more often than others. This left ample opportunity for this mischievous young woman.

Suddenly, as she took a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure nobody was after her, she came to a halt with a thud. She fell back on her hands, dropping the can of spray paint she'd been carrying and let out a short "oof!" When she looked up, she lay eyes on a tall girl--surely taller than herself--with brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Sorry!" she exclaimed, her Scottish accent slipping through her mouth.

10. Characters in this post:
    TIME JUMP!

The infected were defeated and the leak in the wall was closed. No-one is yet sure did it break on its own or not...

MIA list posted on the wall of Black Market and the library:

- Dr. Lee Karnyn
    - Scarlet Vasquez
    - Alex Talbot
    - Laura Violette Manson
    - Arto "Arty" Rantala
    - Skylar Mackenzie
    - Rebecca Matthews
    - Vicka Za

Posts 1 to 10 of 10