Login to your account

View Poll Results: What do I do?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use WTF Multiverse + Clone Warehouse.

5 45.45%
  • Draw 5 previously featured from a hat.

2 18.18%
  • Other. (Will suggest in thread.)

2 18.18%
  • I don't mind either way.

2 18.18%

Thread: [User Feedback Time] - Issue: What to do with Featured Roleplays for July 4 - 10?

Question [User Feedback Time] - Issue: What to do with Featured Roleplays for July 4 - 10?

Hey gang. :3

I know I've mentioned a few (billion) times that I'll have a trip coming up next month. It means something to you users because I'll be online less often and not at all for a few travel days. Beyond that, for a few days before, I'll be frantically packing and double-checking that I'm remembering to do everything before I leave so...

I need to not have to worry about choosing from the full-featured games to choose our Featured Roleplays for that week (and also, during the week I'll be traveling home in August).

My personal choices are between:

- Use the WTF Multiverse and Clone Warehouse games as features.
    or
    - Pull a random selection of five games previously Featured out of a hat and use those.

I'm also leaving an option in the poll for "other" in case you have another idea (other than "choose my game " or "just choose the games you haven't yet" because the first one is cute, but no it doesn't work that way, and the second would water down what it means to be Featured if it just goes to anyone). ^^;

Anyway - I'm leaving this in your hands, WTFians. xD (Hey, we need a name for the userbase. WTFians good? Got a better one?) Whatever we do for this may determine what I do for the return trip. We'll see how it works.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Let the previously featured creators choose? If they have been featured before, they should have a fairly firm grasp on what it takes to become featured. Hopefully they will have the maturity and integrity not to choose their own or their friends (I trust them ;p) and having them choose as a group will help to enforce this. To get them into a group you could umm make a private thread and invite those who have been featured to join or some such?

Ha ha just a fun idea to get WTFians involved and take the stress from your shoulders. If not this then I'd say WTF multiverse and the warehouse.

I'd say Multiverse and Warehouse, because it seems "fair" for everyone. It's not very long that you'll be away anyhow, and it will give time to all current RPs to "mature" and qualify into what the regulations originally were. At least, that's what I think. :P

(ooc)

some one else voted other and didn't suggest any thing xp

Maybe they were agreeing with you, Aerion. xD (I don't know who did it, so they'll have to fess up. xD)
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Ooh oops, that was me but I didn't have time to tell my thoughts...
    And, well, in fact you're right, I agree with Aerion, I think this is a good idea ^^

I win! \o/

Once again proving sharkcats make the best psychics. \o/
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Go Shark Cat *cheers* and yay for some one agreeing with my convoluted idea