Login to your account

Mental Hospital For The Sane

When insanity is normal, sanity is treatable. And it will be.......

Tags: alternate reality, insanity, mind-games, rebellion

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: The Grim Pickler

Created: 04-01-2013, 03:30 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

1. Characters in this post:
    He chewed his butter and mayonnaise sandwich. Oh, god this is awful! Even for an insane chef! He thought, but he didn't grimace. That would ruin everything, he looked as if he were eating any old sandwich. There's Dani talking to her stupid PHB, Daniel. He thought about it in disgust. But walked over with fake curiosity. "Hey Dani, what's Daniel up to?" He asked her.

2. Characters in this post:
    "He's playing a game with me at the moment", said Dani excitedly. "We were just about to play checkers on his back. I carved the board in...". She giggled maniacally. Cut here, cut there, cut cut everywhere...

3. Characters in this post:
    "Oh cool!" He lied as he thought, Aaaaaand I'm walking away from this lunatic before I lose a limb. He walked back to his sandwich steadily, terrified on the inside, but on the outside he just walked back to his sandwich. And they expect people like THAT to function in a society? Only a- Oh right,a crazy person did think that was okay... He said slumping to eat his sandwich. I'm seriously getting pissed off with these damn weirdos

4. Characters in this post:
    The room sat there quiet as the two staff members sat there. One eating and the other playing a morbid version of checkers. Suddenly, Fredrick threw up his sandwich and said,

5. Characters in this post:
    "I HAVE A PATIENT TO DO THAT'S RIGHT I'LL GO DO THAT!" He said as he ran out the C-4 door. Thank God, an excuse to get away. Wait, I actually have a patient! Neat.

6. Characters in this post:
    Ah ha, victory! I always win, Daniel. You do remember what the penalty for losing is, don't you? Dani crept up behind her poor PHB and slit his throat from ear to ear. Of course, as a PHB Daniel could not really die. He functioned more as Dani's perpetual murder victim... Hey wait a second, where did Frederick go? I wanted him to play in my checkers tournament... She frowned slightly at the notion that the doctor could dismiss a good game of bloody checkers and discarded the thought of him turning down her invitation as utter bull.

7. Characters in this post:
    When he walked into B-Wing he could clearly hear the screaming coming from room B-3. The tv room, oh no... He thought as he sped up his pace towards the room. He burst in, locked the door behind him and turned off the tv. He still screamed, "Yeah, yeah. I know, just stop screaming. It's over okay?" He said trying to appeal to the guy's senses. "Just try to calm down okay?" After he realized this obviously wasn't working, he walked to the counter and read the patient's file. He walked back to the sitting and screaming boy and crouched so they shared an eye level. He put his hand on his wrist and said, "Alex, my name is Fredrick. I'm sane. I've snuck into this staff to protect minds like yours, I'm here to help. Okay?" He said calmly and softly.

8. Characters in this post:
    He looked up at the doctor his hair covering his eyes "Alex? what the hell is wrong with you thats not my name"

9. Characters in this post:
    ((O- okay, we're doing this with you now? Why not. Oh, we're in room b-3 by the way.)) "Its not? That's what your file says... What is your name?" He said, confused and worried. He just slipped him the secret that could get him fired and probably treated, and he didn't know who this kid was!

10. Characters in this post:
    "I dont trust insane doctors no matter what they say to me they are all the same" He stands up and walks over to what ever type of furniture is in the tv room and sits on it

11. Characters in this post:
    Alex was roaming around the place when he heard Nick saying how he doesn't trust insane people. A bright smile formed as be entered the room. He noticed the young boy and the doctor. Both, he thought are insane, so without second thought, he hated them

12. Characters in this post:
    "Im Nick...Nick Acadia what about you" Sitting up slightly still looking at the insane doctor glaring at him with distrust

13. Characters in this post:
    Alex noticed Nick glaring at doctor, a smile formed 'so he's not insane after all'.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Like I said, I'm Fredrick." He said. Then he noticed the distrust in Nick's eyes. He sighed, "Are we gonna do this? Alright listen," He leaned in close, placing his hands on the arms of the chair Nick was in so he was just a few inches from his face. Softly, but strongly and aggressive, he said, "I. Am NOT. Crazy. If you think that for a damn second, then you are sadly mistaken. I don't have PHB's. I HATE the food here. And most of all, it takes every ounce of my body to not kill every one of these bat-shit psychos." He said, gritting his teeth at the mere suggestion that he could be insane.

15. Characters in this post:
    He slowly pushes Fredrick back with his finger and sits up "First of all you need a Tic-Tac. And second of all how can I trust that you arent lying to me?"

16. Characters in this post:
    Alex stepped into the conversation with a smile "you cannot trust anyone hear, rely on only yourself, that is if you don't go insane. Hi I'm Alex"

17. Characters in this post:
    "Okay. One, I had to eat a butter and mayonnaise sandwich. Do you know how disgusting that is. And two, because I turned off the tv. Because I'm helping you right now." He said, slightly calming down.

18. Characters in this post:
    He glared at Alex and decided he'd just about had it. "THAT'S IT! You two think I'm crazy? Fine, think that. But if you want normal food, I keep a stash of fruits under the B-Wing staircase, lift the third step, but make sure NO-ONE sees you. If you still don't believe me after you've eaten, the keep on suffering. See if I care." He said, angrily storming out.

19. Characters in this post:
    He shifts his sitting position and looks at Alex "Sh-should we trust him Ive never seen him here before thats for sure

20. Characters in this post:
    (srry, I didn't think any1 was on >.<)

Alex looks over at the doctor and thought for a moment. "We should keep an eye on him, I've just met him as well, you cannot trust anyone easily in a hospital"

21. Characters in this post:
    "especially not a doctor like him" He look at the door and listens to his footsteps as it slightly fades out

22. Characters in this post:
    Alex shook his head "insanes, who do they think they are? Who do they think we are? Fools? No"

23. Characters in this post:
    "But.....he did tell us where the food might be" He begins to itch his chin

Posts 1 to 23 of 23