Login to your account

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the zoo keeper

the zoo keeper

I nodded and grabed his hand. " are you done with work yet or..." I asked looking at him. to be honest I was quite surprised when he had said yes to go to the dance with me. I figured he would have said no. of course I was happy he said yes, I wanted to get to know him better. I really didn't know that much about him yet other then his name his job and that his dad owns a zoo. not really all that interesting information. but then again he barely knows anything about me. I debated this in my mind a bit before deciding that tonight maybe we could tell each other about ourselves.
    Keep calm, and call batman

"Yeah, I can be,"I said with a warm smile.

I nodded " great!" I said and smiled at him I swung our arms andwalked over to the parking lot finding his car easily. " this one right?" I pointed

"Yep,"I said with a grin, getting in. With her help and some of my memory, we drove to her house. I smiled at her and smiked, watching the road, pulling into her driveway.

" ohh you remembered.well kind of!" I chuckled then jumped out leading him into the house." aunty?" I called out. there was no reply. " ok so home alone." I said then looked at him and winked. I giggled. and walked into the bathroom throwing him the swim suit he had worn last time " I washed it." I comented. then grabed one of my bikinis and steped back into the bathroom leaving the door open a smidge.

I watched her for a moment before chuckling, changing into the trunks and pulling my shirt off. I leaned on the wall, waiting fro her.

I walked out and threw my arms around him I placed my lips cenameters awayfrom his. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I smirked then flicked my tongue at his lips gently. then simply pulled away. I smiled at him then grabed his hand leading him out to the pool.

"You can't do that to me... It isn't fair,"I said with a laugh, scooping her up in my arms.

ismiled innocently " I don't know what your talking about!" I lied and kissed his cheek. then licked his upper lip gently " im a good girl!"

I laughed and threw her into the pool, grinning.

(I'm gonna go! Bye!)

I laughed and grabed his ankle pulling him in after me " hey babe." I whispered then swam away giggling

I swam after her, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her close. I gently kissed her, my hands resting on her hips.

I giggled and kissed him back " mm" I smiled softly and pulled away." I like you... like a lot" I whispered into his ear

"And I like you,"I said with a smile, holding her around the waist.

I had wanted to say I loved him. but it was to soon he would have been creeped out. most likely he wouldn't want to see me again.

I looked into his eyes and smiled my arms wraped around his neck gently "I was thinking maybe tonight we could talk and get to know eachother more?" I said questioningly

I smiled, nodding,"Sure,"I said, leaning in and kissing her neck gently before letting go and swimming backwards.

I splashed at him laughing softly " parker. " I said grabing his hand " how much do you like me?" I asked looking down

"What?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. I smiled,"I like you... A lot."

I nodded " ok." I said nad kissed his cheek "Im just curious." I said softly

"Hey... What's on your mind?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head "nothing. " I said and hugged him "I was just curious"

I smiled and kissed her gently. She should relax.

i smiled kissing him back. " im done swimming are you?" i asked snuggling my face in his neck

"Sure,"I said with a nod, smiling.

ijumped out and handed him a towel. wraping myself in one. " parker." i sung

"Yes?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I began to dry off.

" hmm nevermind" i said and grabed his hand skipping inside "skip." i giggled

"Noooo,"I laughed, pulling her back to me,"What were you going to say, h'm?"

i shrugged " i forgot." i lied and skiped up the stairs dragging him behind

"Bell, please, just tell me,"I said with a soft chuckle, following her.