Login to your account

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wait... What happened?

I felt her lips for the first time, almost amazed at how they felt... They were damp from her tongue recently refreshing them before we actually kissed... Her mouth was warm, and sweet tasting, almost like the candy that your mom wouldn't let you have because of the sugar... Her hands on my neck and the way her head moved made me smirk against her. I pulled away slowly, rolling over her and placing my palms on her hips before leaning toward her again. "One more?..."

I slowly nodded, as if agreeing. My eyes were soft and calm, and I leaned for him, letting our lips mingle and touch. I took a slow breath in through my nose as his tongue brushed past my parting lips and touched mine. His muscle was tender, not forceful. I slid my hands up his neck to tangle in the hair on the back of his head and when we pulled back my breath was slightly patchy. Derek... The little middle schooler that I'd been best friends with for over a decade... And... Here we were. "Wow..."

I gave a nod of agreement like she'd given me before. I noticed how tightly her fingers were woven into my hair and I just looked at her for a moment, I slowly pulled away from her, sitting up onto my knees over her, slowly lifting my shirt and tossing it rapidly. I couldn't say anything... I didn't know what to say. I looked down into her half-open eyes as if asking if me being shirtless in front of her was OK...

I took another deep breath and reached up, running my hand over his torso slowly. He wasn't exactly ripped, but I liked it. I ran my hand over his shoulder, down his arm, and to his hand, intertwining our fingers. I stared at our hands, my chipped fingernail polish and his hands considerably larger then mine. This was it, huh? We were something now? I was silent, my eyes showing just how much thought I was in, as if our hands had all the answers.

I noticed the feeling of her palm resting in my own, before I took a moment to readjust myself. I kissed her once more, laying over her, with my hand resting over hers. The back of her palm rested against the sheet as our fingers slowly came undone and I pulled away once again. Her lips... They were the sweetest thing I'd ever had the pleasure of enjoying... Before long, my mouth worked on her skin, licking and probing her neck before my lips wrapped around her skin.

I took in a slow, deep breath as he began to suck on my skin. My body arched gently towards him. I was still having trouble wrapping my mind around this whole idea of being... with him, I guess. Maybe we were just having sex... I really didn't know what this would turn into. I ran my hands up his back back, closing my eyes. He was good with his lips... Wow.

I kissed down her slowly, taking it one inch at a time before I reached her clothed clevage. I gently softly let my tongue set between the lovely mounds and I wiggled it slightly before reaching under her top. I pulled away before slowly lifting her shirt over her shoulders, suckling on her skin as I eagerly explored her breast. I looked into her eyes as I softly tugged on her tips, feeling her arc, and squeal gently.

My mind was still screaming at me Stop! Stop! This is wrong!! Oh... But so good... I tangled my fingers in his hair and found my legs wrapping around him involuntarily. I sighed gently into the air and moaned warmly into the air. I never would have imagined him being so amazing with his lips... His tongue... His teeth...

I honestly wasn't even sure what happened... I had little snip bits of licking her and kissing all over her smooth figure. I felt my head slowly lift from between her legs and licked my lips slowly, looking around at the scatter cloth and the soft throbbing from the back of my head, where she'd been holding on I supposed... I lifted her smooth leg gently, and placed it over my shoulder, hearing her groan as my member slowly brushed over her entrance. "Jewels... God, why didn't we do this sooner?..."

"Because we're best friends,"I teased gently, chuckling at him as he crawled up towards me and our lips met. I rested my palms on his back, wrapping my legs gently around him,"I don't know if I could go again... We've been doing this all day,"I teased softly, nudging his nose with mine. I guess once we figured out this was okay for us we just... Liked it.

"Awe..." I whined before slowly pulling away and sitting back. I looked into her eyes and felt just a little put off by what she'd said... "Best friends, huh?... You let all your friends do that?" I taunted before giving her a sweet grin and kissing her stomach once.

"Derek, you know that's not what I meant,"I said with a soft smile, nudging him in the side with my knee. I sighed gently and ran my fingers through my hair, pulling it back,"I don't quite know what to call us... What are we exactly? I mean, beside kick-ass lovers."

I smirked softly and gave her stomach a soft peck, playfully pressing my tongue to her skin. "Well..." I started, almost whispering. "We are indeed that... And we're friends..." I muttered against her. "I think... For now..." I got minor flashbacks of the relationship I had before. She knew about it, and it hadn't gone well. "For now we can just enjoy one another as we need..." I answered before giving her one tempted slow lick... I just couldn't resist.

I sighed softly into the air as he licked me again and I shook my head gently,"Stop it,"I said through soft chuckle, moving out of his bed and onto my feet. I began to pull on my clothes, sitting down on the edge of his bed as I pulled on my socks, rubbing my eyes gently. Enjoy one another as we need... Right... I don't know. I had tried 'friends with benefits' before, but I guess if that's the game he wanted to play... I glanced at the clock, shaking my head. We'd been going at it all day long.

[Woulllld you like to timeskip? ]

[Mmmm... Sure. I can. ]

"Shut up!"I yelled across the house as I jogged down the steps. I was part of a sorority, believe it or not, and stayed in one of the houses on campus. I was in the shortest of shorts on a hoodie, my eyes dripping with sleep and my hair all raggedy anned. It had been a few weeks since Derek and I began sleeping together, but that was the limitations of our relationship. It was only ten o'clock on a Friday, and when I opened the front door, I wasn't surprised to see him standing there. I chuckled gently,"Hi..."

I gave a small grin as the door opened, looking up to meet her eyes. We'd made plans to go running the night before and I'd been waiting in a pair of gym shorts and a sweatshirt. She was rather cute even in simple clothes. I followed her lead jogging just behind her, ending up next to her for majority of the start.

I was glad I was able to get him exercising with me, it was boring to do it alone... The job rounded about, only a mile, and brought us back to the house. I smiled at him, my breathing slightly varied and sweat dripping faintly on my face,"Good job, that's the first mile we've done all the way through! I'm impressed."

I gave a soft smile, my breathing was off a bit as hers, and my knees, now that we were still, started to shake a little. "Yeah... If you don't mind me saying, I think we've had a bit more of an... Intense workout before." I muttered and I was unable to do much else, feeling rather exhausted...

I laughed gently,"Well sex is different then running,"I teased gently,"Come on, I'll get you some water,"I said, leading him inside. The rest of the girls that stayed in the house were here or there, and I grabbed him a cold water bottle, as well as one for myself. I smiled gently,"Think you'll do that again?"

I wiped my brow a little before turning the bottle she'd handed me upward, taking a gulp or two before setting it down on the counter. "I don't know why I wouldn't... It was fun... And you're killer in those shorts." I stated, muttering the last bit and giving her a smirk before watching her hop up onto the counter I had set my water on.

I laugh gently and shook my head,"Shut up,"I said with a grin, kicking him playfully. I rested against the cold wall and sighed softly, gulping down my water. I was tired, but so full of adrenaline. He sure did look good all sweaty like that... I winked at him, smirking.

I had locked eyes with her for a few seconds before I noticed her winking at me, and I couldn't help but grin seeing the way she ran her gaze down my torso, looking down at my water bottle before drinking a little more, setting it down before cutting my eyes back toward her. I moved slowly, taking a few steps at a time before I stopped, standing beside her at this point, my palm ran slowly up her revealed leg, noticing her shake a bit before resting it on the bottom of her inner thigh.

I looked around and grinned at him, looking down at his hand. I rested back against the wall some more, sighing gently as his thumb stroked over my leg softy. We'd stuck to regular, mind blowing sex, and I was really beginning to think it was normal and a day-to-day thing... Like brushing your teeth. I smirked at the thought, raising an eyebrow at him.

I saw her eyebrow raise slowly and I couldn't help but lick my lip slowly, biting it before leaning up to her. My eyes were half closed and the goosebumps that rose on her skin gave me a hint she was at least happy with what was happening. We'd had a lot... I'll admit it... A LOT of sex over the past few weeks, and each time it was incredible. I leaned up to her, letting go of my own mouth before our lips met. I let out a soft sigh of satisfaction before my palm fell a bit, to her knees to be exact. I didn't know what it was, but something about this kiss felt... Different. Like there was something lingering behind it.

When his palm went the opposite direction that I had suspected, I was a bit surprised to say the least. Our lips were touching a bit softer than usual... Were we both that tired? I couldn't tell... We hadn't softened up, we hadn't changed at all. We were our usual raunchy, bad mouthing selves, because hell, we were both terrified of love... But, I couldn't help but wonder...

Whatever was there... I couldn't say that I minded it. Our lips tangled for several minutes before I felt her teeth nip my lip. I pulled away and gave her a playful look before I noticed the look in her eye... The smirk... It was bloody hot... I leaned back into her, my palm slowly rising and slipping just under the leg of her shorts, giving her a moment to adjust before looking back into her suddenly lust filled eyes. "We both need a shower... And a good time it would seem..."

I bit my bottom lip gently and pulled his hand from my shorts, hoping off the counter and taking his hand. I led him upstairs, knocking on the bathroom door to make sure no one was in there before entering. I locked the door behind us and chuckled at him,"I don't think we would be able to stop even if we wanted to,"I said, pulling my hoodie off and then twisting my hair back into a ponytail.

I stepped toward her and smiled before letting her hair down. "I like it down... Is that OK?..." I whispered before leaning against the wall. We kissed for a quick moment before I parted our lips. "Well... There are worse things to be addicted to I suppose..." I stated quietly before our passion and lust suddenly esclated. "Mmm... Mmm!" I broke our lips to get down to nothing and stepping in, I noticed the look on her face like a turned on woman... Hell, I guess that's what she was before she stepped against me our breath staggered for different reasons after our lips connected.

I reached behind him, squealing softly at the burst of cold water before the temperature adjusted. I noticed the way that I had pressed against him, and for some reason that caused my cheeks to flush a gentle pink color. I leaned in and kissed him again before turned to the water, letting it run over me, replacing the sweat.