Login to your account

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wait... What happened?

Wait... What happened?

So! We know what to do.

Alright... Jewels, age 22. There you go. :P

I chuckled softly as I walked around the bouncing party house. I adjusted my skin-tight jean shorts and green blouse. I looked around for a familiar face, and there were many, but not the one I was looking for. I sighed gently and smiled, grabbing a red cup and filling it with punch, or what started as punch and was now some concoction of alcohols and fruit punch. I took a sip, wincing at the stength of it, but relaxing after a moment.

Derek, 23. xD

It took me several minutes to even get to the punch bowl... I looked around in silence before softly licking my lips and slowly taking a sip. I searched the ever-growing crowd for faces and sure enough, there was Jewels... We'd been friends for the longest time... Like, before high school. I crossed the room heading up to her and softly hugging her before looking down into her eyes. "How are you, dear?"

"Bored!"I had to yell over the music, laughing warmly. I moved closer to him, looking around slowly. Derek was a sweet heart, a total cheese ball and a flirt, but we were strictly friends. It was a fun friendship, we would hold hands and lean on one another every now again, but it never went beyond that. I smiled,"How are you doing? I thought you weren't coming!"

I thought it was kinda cool how we hadn't really changed. We became friends and we stayed that way... "I wasn't! I couldn't study for too long!" I said with a wide smile. I adjusted my button-up shirt, doing the same with the the sleeves which I rolled up to above my elbows. I looked her in the face and quietly turned my cup upward... Only one of many that I would drink that night.

I chuckled, resting my head on his shoulder for a moment before standing straight, taking his cup,"I'll get refills,"I teased, walking back to the punch bowl. I said that phrase many times that night. I couldn't tell you how long it took before I was giggly and slightly stumbley. I held tightly to Derek's hand for balance, our fingers interlocked as we walked around, laughing and partying. I glanced at the dance floor, which was packed. I smirked, pulling him,"C'mon!!"

I could hardly see straight at this point, her shirt was the brightest thing in the room to me as she tugged on my hand. She would take a few missteps here and there but neither of us were THAT bad... I followed her closely before we ended up in some random point in the crowd. She turned from me, looking over her shoulder at me as she led my hands to her hips. Even in public in all of these people I could smell her perfum... Yum.

I pressed my back up to his chest and swayed my hips against his, grinning to myself as I ground against him gently. I felt his hands on my hips and I grinned. I don't exactly what this was... We had danced before, but not like this, not so... Intensely. The drinks were blurring my thoughts, and he didn't seem to mind.

I'd never noticed how... Damn, attractive she was... Her head swayed with her hips which were against mine. She started to bend forward slowly, her bottom pressing up against me allowing my hands to slide just a bit lower on her figure. We went a few songs like that before she came up and leaned back to me... Our tongues ground like our hips did for a while before she pulled away and whispered something in my ear...

I felt him nod, his cheek moving against mine and I grinned, taking his hand and pulling him off of the dance floor. I pushed him against the wall in the hall way, pressing my lips tightly to his, taking it in. We were in one of the fraternity houses, which was big enough for a party of this caliber. I ran my hands down his chest, my hands sliding into his back pockets.

A gave a warm, low groan as her lips ran over my own. I pulled away, feeling her kissing my neck as I looked around briefly. Several people, who were open couples doing the same type of thing. I moaned as her soft tongue touched to me, leaning toward her before locking our lips again. My palms slid into her back pockets as she'd done to me. "Mmm..." I broke our lips and noticed we were leaning on a wooden door. I opened it slowly and we both backed inside. I wasted no time, reaching for the buttons of my shirt before I noticed they were already undone... Then I remember her lips on my neck... "You sneaky girl..." I slurred before tossing my undershirt onto the floor. I lifted her top and noticed her bra.

We were in the closet beneath the stairs, probably the only room unoccupied.. Hehe, now I guess it was. I grinned at him,"It was easy enough,"I teased, noticing the way he stared at my chest. I smiled, happy now that I had worn my lacy black push-up. The room wasn't huge, but had a matress on the floor. I ran my tongue across his neck gently, feeling his body. He wasn't ripped or toned, but I liked him the way he was... He was stunning. I pressed our bodies together.

I felt my chest breakout in goosebumps as she pressed against me our lips tangled hotly for several minutes before I pulled away from her. I reached behind her back, my eyes locked on hers as I unclasped the lace and just let it fall off of her. I placed my palm between us and taking her breast, which fit my hand wonderfully, and massaging the tender mound. My vision was fogged as she kissed me again.

I moaned gently as he fondled my chest, and I began to play with hi belt. In my haze I was able to somehow unclasp it and I began to unbutton his pants, unzipping them slowly as I felt him press me back against the door. I kicked off my shoes and hummed gently against his mouth, biting down on her bottom lip.

I felt her teeth on my lip and I slowly pulled away from her. I knew it was her... But it didn't matter... I was drunk and well, and this point we needed each other. I kissed down her neck and further until I reached her chest. I swirled my tongue as slowly as I could around her nipple before taking the sweet treat into my mouth. "Mmm... Mmm..." I groped her free mound before unbuttoning her jeans. "Oh godddd..."

I shimmied out of my jeans and giggled softly as he did the same. I always knew he was a boxers kind of guy. I kissed him once more, feeling him lower me down onto the ground. It was all a blur, for the most part. I remember his tender body over mine and the rough, but warm feeling of him inside of me. He was actually... Really good, and good sized. "Oooooh.. Mmm...Deerrreekkkk,"I moaned out, biting his shoulder. I had always been a biter.

"Dammit, Jewels..." I watched our bodies connect hotly as she bit my shoulder. I looked over her and started to slam into her body repeatedly. I felt her pull away my skin and I leaned down to her ear and muttered some dirty words commenting about how blissfully tight she was... I shouted as I sped her up, rolling over and pulling her onto me, never pulling out. I arched my neck as she started to bounce, nearly screaming as she leaned down to kiss me.

I moaned warmly into his lips, bouncing my hips up and down against his, feeling him move in and out of me. I listened to his noises and matched most of them, grinning as I felt him begin to tense, my own body beginning to do the same. I whined gently, speeding up and reaching down, my finger running over my clit tenderly as I kissed him again.

I had my eyes closed, and I suddenly felt a cool fluid running down my member, noticing her hand and her face before I started to buck harder and faster, knowing what was coming... I licked her neck before finding her ear and whispering in the darkest and deepest tone I could manage as I rubbed her button... "You're so swollen, Jewels... Go ahead... Cum...

"Not.... Not before you,"I managed to muttered as his hand took over mine, and I moaned gently, leaning harshly into him. I felt my entire stomach turn into a knot and I yelped out, bucking against his body as my toes curled and my whole body arched. I continued to rock against him, waiting for him to go as well... I listening to his noises, felt him tense, and felt his release inside of me... Heh, no condom... I grinned, slowly sliding off of him, kissing his lips,"Wow..."

I shook as her warm body slid off of own. Still too drunk to realize I'd had sex with my best friend I kissed her back before closing my eyes. "That was good..." I whispered before, yet again closing my eyes.

[I'm heading to bed. Love you.

"That was really good,"I said with a soft laugh, grinning. I found my clothes and began to pull them on, laughing as I threw his shirt at his face,"Get dressed,"I teased, still very buzzed as I struggled to clasp my bra on. I groaned and gave up, simply pulling my shirt on without it.

(Goodnight baby, I love you!)

[Would you like to Timeskip? ]

(Sure. Next day?)

"Thanks,"I said to the barista at the local coffee shop. I took the two cup in my hand and sat down across from Derek, laughing gently. I handed him his coffee, black, as always. I smiled and sipped from my hot chocolate,"I swear to god I had sex last night... I just wish I knew who with. Have you ever had that feeling? I can't remember anything about the party..."

"Ooooh!" I taunted watched as she sat down a but carefully. I reached forward and took the cup she'd gotten for me. "Got some action last night did we?" I took a slow sip. "I can't remember anything afterrrr... My third cup?" My head killed me that morning and my hips killed me but I figured I had been dancing on someone...

"At least it feels that way... I'm sure I didn't bang myself, I don't feel this way, you know, down there,"I said, pointing down at my lap with a laugh,"By my own hand. I know I had sex... Plus... I have hickies in the strangest of places, places my mouth can't reach,"I said with a laugh. I had always been able to talk to Derek about this stuff. I shrugged,"How do you feel? Glad you went?"

"Of course... I'm a bit sore..." I explained before looking down at my hips again. I finished off my cup before tossing it into the trash, looking over at her quietly. "So! What's the plan for the day?" I asked, sitting silently back into the chair I had been in

"God... I don't know. I don't feel too terribly hung over, and I don't have homework... What are your plans?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sipped gently from my hot chocolate, licking at my lips. He kept looking at his lap and I was rather amused by the fact...

"I don't even know... I was going head home and just sleep I guess..." I said rather unhappily. I remembered how in high school we used to cuddle just for the hell of it... We were both single and we were good friends, no harm no foul I suppose. "How about we just head back to my dorm and... Chill?"

I chuckled gently and nodded,"Sure, sounds good to me,"I looked down at the time. It was only about four in the afternoon, the sun would begin to set soon and I stood up, stretching my arms out over my head and looking down at him,"Well? Are you coming?" Derek and I were... Special. Great friends, would trust him with anything, and we had a peculiar physical relationship... I didn't mind it. Nothing could from a little interaction.