Login to your account

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rekindling

My eyes followed her hand and I smiled, spreading her thighs gently as I leaned in, cautiously running my tongue between her folds. She was musky, and smelt of sex. Her flavor was sweet, and made my tongue tingle. I grinned and took another slow lick.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan, my hands reaching up to squeeze one of my own breasts. I sighed softly and bit my lip

I looked up and reached up, my hands replacing hers as I began to lick her slowly, running my tongue over her entrance and then her clit.

I gasped when her tongue ran over my clit and I arched my back slightly, licking my lips slightly.

I looked up and grinned, hearing her moan was a good sign, right? I began to press my tongue to her clit as my hands pinched at her nipples.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her, watching her. She looks so... Hot... I always imagined her being so.. Innocent.

I closed my lips around her clit gently, like I would like, and gently began to suck.

I leaned my head back and moaned, closing my eyes. "Oh my god..." I whimpered softly.

I pulled away, looking up,"Good?"

I opened my eyes and looked down at her, nodding. "Yes. You're doing fine sweetheart." I said with a soft smile.

I smiled and leaned back in, beginning to suck on her once moe, my fingers pinching on her breats gently.

I laid back and ran my fingers through her soft hair, smiling gently.

I began to suck a bit harder, pulling one hand down and running my fingers through her wetness. I wasn't sure if I was doing anything right... But it seemed like it.

I arched my back and moaned, my hips slowly beginning to buck against her mouth.

I grinned and slid my fingers into her, my thumb replacing my tongue as I began to kiss back up her body, beginning to suck on her breast.

I sat up and made her detatch from me. "I want to pleasure you now..." I whispered. I laid her back and grabbed the hem of her skirt, slowly sliding it down.

I giggled gently and smiled at her, watching. My black, lacy thong was the only thing left on my body after I slid off my heals, and I watched her dreamily, still able to taste her on my lips.

I smiled and looked down her lacy thong, able to see only a little bit of her crotch. I looked back at her and grinned. "So.. Are you having fun so far?" I asked. I leaned down and kissed her covered crotch gently.

I giggled and nodded,"Of coarse,"I said with a grin, sitting up on my elbows to look down at her.

I smiled and ran my tongue over the lace slowly, glancing up at her. I slowly slid off her thong and tossed it to the side. I looked down at her nicely trimmed bush and I smiled. I spread her legs and gently blew cold air into her crotch.

I shuddered gently and watched her, before laying back and opening my legs a bit farther for her. This felt right...

I leaned down and ran my tongue over her, her wetness filling my mouth. I giggled. "You taste good.." I purred.

I gasped gently and then chuckled,"Well, I've never heard that before..."

I smiled. "Well, you just did baby girl." I licked her once more, my tongue swirling around her clit, but not quite touching it.

I squirmed gently, gripping the sheets. I had been eaten out before, by guys, but this was new all together.... A woman's touch, he tongue and sweet breath. Taking her in... God.

"You like that?" I purred. I closed my eyes and gently pressed my tongue against her clit, moaning against her so she could feel the vibration.

I gasped and moaned softly, nodding,"Yess...."

I smiled and gently took the swollen organ in my mouth, sucking gently. I ran my finger over wetness and slowly inserted one, fingering her slowly.

"Oooh... Mmm... Blaiise,"i moaned gently, my eyes rolling back.

I shivered when she moaned my name, and I sucked a little harder,inserting another finger and moving faster.