Login to your account

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rekindling

"And how about you show me weather or not this is experiemtn is worth a try?"I asked playfully, grinning at her deviously.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and grabbed her hips, pulling her against me tightly. "Hmm.... We should probably go somewhere.. A little more private.." I purred in her ear.

"Show me the way,"I whispered in her ear, grinning.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. turning and leading her around the large house until we found an empty room. I closed and locked the door behind us and I turned, smiling at her.

I walked backwards towards the bed and sat down, grinning at her,"So, gonna show me the ropes?"

I smiled gently and walked over, sitting next to her. "How far have you ever gotten with a girl?" I asked gently.

"Well... A lot less then what we just did on the dancefloor,"I said with a warm grin, moving closer to her.

I smirked. "Oh really?" I laughed. "Well then.. What makes you want to.. Do this kind of thing?" I asked.

"You,"I said with a soft chuckle, laying back, looking at the ceiling,"And internal urges... I've always liked the idea of being with girls, I just was never given the chance."

I smiled. "There were always plenty of chances.. You just don't know where to look.." I said softly, looking down at my lap.

i sat up and crawled behind her, kissing her neck gently,"Am I looking in the right place, now?"

I smiled and turned my head to look at her. I slowly nodded. "Yup." I turned so I was facing her and I leaned in, kissing her lips gently.

I kissed her lips gently, slowly laying back and pulling her with me.

I hovered on top of her and I kissed her a little deeper, running my hand slowly down the front of her body.

I smiled and kissed her back, running my hands down her back.

I pulled back and kissed down her neck slowly. "You were really missing out.. All this time wondering about girls but never getting to experience it.." I whispered.

"Then show me,"I said into her air, grinning at her.

I smiled and sat up so I was straddling her waist. I looked down at her and smirked as I took off my shirt and tossed it to the side. I was wearing a black push up bra. My breasts are a pretty good size.

I looked up at her and sat up, leaning in and kissing her neck. I placed a few soft pecks on her collar bone as I reached around and unclasped her bra, kissing her breast as I pulled it off.

I smiled and looked down at her, stroking her hair gently. "Wow.. So eager.." I said with a breathy chuckle. "I thought I was going to have to do all the work."

"No, honey... I know my way around a woman's body,"I said with a chuckle, kissing back up her chest to her neck,"I do have one, afterall..."

I grinned. "I bet you do." I bit my lip and leaned my head back. "Speaking of which..." I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her head, tossing it to the side.

I smiled at her, having not been wearing a bra. I reached out and pulled off her heals, running my hands up her legs.

I smiled and laid her back once more. I sat back up and looked down at her, studying her body silently. I cupped her breasts in my hands, squeezing them softly.

I rested my head back and closed my eyes, smiling. I sighed gently and looked into her eyes, pulling her down into a kiss.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back, holding it for a few moments. I sat back up and moved down so I was straddling her legs. I leaned down and kissed her breasts. I ran my tongue around the nipple, but not exactly on it.

I arched my back lightly, my body reaching for her as I closed my eyes. I grinned, sighing gently before looking up at her,"More,"I said, rolling u sover and gently tugging at her skirt.

I looked up at her and smiled, slowly shimming out my skirt, wearing no underwear. "Tell me what you want... You've probably seen videos, so tell me what you want to experience." I whispered with a smirk.

I stared into her crotch for a moment before looking into her eyes,"I want everything you are willing to give, and whatever you want to take,"I said gently, smiling as I kissed the inside of her thigh.

I smiled and looked down at her. "Alright." I replied softly. I ran my hand down my own body seductively, smiling down at her.