Login to your account

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rekindling

The Rekindling

Hehe, so! Let's make our girls, but what if we start by going back to their love affair, and then go into the five year reunion?

Name: Carson May
    Looks: Carson has soft, wavy blonde hair and warm green eyes. She is perky and fun, still full of life. She has tan skin, and a curved body.
    Other: None

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Blaise Haramen
    Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist, pale skin, blue eyes, and a curvy body.
    Other: None

(So start with the night of their love?)

I sighed gently as I walked through the house, which felt like it was bouncing between the beat of the music and partying soon-to-be graduated students. I laughed softly and shook my head as I walked down the stairs, grabbing a ed plastic cup, filling it up with some sweet liquor.

"Just let it all out..." I said soothingly to my friend who is puking in the toilet, totally wasted. I'm not the type to usually get drunk.. I'm usually the one to drive and take care of the drunk people. The babysitter. I sighed and left the bathroom when the smell became too much. I walked downstairs and poured me some coke, sipping softly.

I glanced at the girl next to me at the bar, Blaise. We had a few classes together, but we weren't friends. I laughed gently and smiled at her,"Having fun?"

I turned my head and smiled slightly at Carson. "Oh um.. Kinda.. Not really...." I replied softly, looking down. "I'm on the verge of leaving..."

"Oh, come on. This is our last party as high schoolers! Have some fun!"I said as I stepped closer to her, smiling as I leaned on the bar. She was pretty, definetly a nice girl, and very sexy. I looked into the living room, listening to the music,"How about you come dance with me? We'll make it fun."

I blushed and looked at the living room, thinking for a second. Well, it is the last party after all. I looked back at her and smiled, finishing my coke. I nodded. "Sure." I replied.

I grinned and took her hand, leading her to the packed dance floor. I was straight, according to everyone else, but when it came to a touch or a kiss, my first choice was always girls. I watched girl-on-girl videos when I needed a release and Blaise was a very hot girl. Why not have some fun? I faced her, my hips swaying and my arms over my head.

I smiled and danced with her, my hips moving in time with the music. I was bisexual, but nobody really knew it. I've had sex girls several times, but I've never been in a real relationship with one. I smiled at her. She is really beautiful.. I think I would definently have sex with her. But.. She's straight.. Which sucks for me.

I grinned at her and stepped closer, so our legs were interlocked and our hips brushed. I grinned at her as I placed my hands on her hips, swaying a bit slower, a bit more teasingly. I looked into her eyes, chuckling gently.

I smiled and rested my hands on her shoulders, biting my bottom lip as I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes.. I pulled her closer to me and chuckled softly. I hardly even noticed anyone else in the room but her.

My hands interlocked on the small of her back as I pressed my body to hers, dancing cheek to cheek now. No one was paying attention, all too drunk or absorbed into their own love affairs. I chuckled gently,"You're a good dancer.."

I smiled and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her neck. "So are you.." I replied softly. She sure isn't acting straight.. Which is strange.. Since she.. Is straight.. Right?.. I wish I had the ability to let myself get drunk so I wouldn't have to think of things like this when I'm trying to have fun.

I smiled and closed my eyes as my hands ran down her backside. If she didn't like it, she could push me away, but her body language said otherwise. I wasn't too buzzed, only having a few drinks. I don't know what was going on, temptation, I suppose.

I shivered and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. She smells... Really good.. Like strawberries.. I smirked and ran my fingertips up her back, my cold breath running down her neck..

I leaned my head back slowly and smiled, goosebumps rising on my skin as her cold breathe ran down my neck. I smiled and pressed my body to hers, my hands running into her back pockets.

I smiled and cautiously placed a small kiss on her neck. If she rejects it, it's perfectly fine, seeing as she's probably straight.. I placed another small kiss right by her collarbone.

I smiled at the feeling of her lisp on my skin. The only other times girls had kissed me was on dares or playful challenges, oh, and in my dreams... My fantasies. I leaned into her, grinning as I leaned in and kissed her skin as well.

I blushed, a little surprised when I felt her lips on my skin. Either she's in the closet, or the alcohol is getting to her. I grinned and kissed up her neck slowly, pressing my tongue softly against the soft skin.

I moaned gently into her ear playfully and chuckled, swaying against her harder. I turned around, grinding my backside into her waist gently.

I chuckled and moved my hips to match her rhythm, kissing her neck gently as I ran my hands down the front of her body slowly.

I took her hands in my own and leaned into her gently, resting my head against her cheek,"This is... Hot..."

I smirked and kissed her cheek gently, nodding. "Mhmm..." I agreed quietly, squeezing her hands gently.

I looked at her over my shoulder and let our lips conncted briefly for a moment, my entire body rising in goosebumps. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, biting down on my bottom lip.

I smiled and stared into her eyes for a moment before I leaned in and kissed her lips again, for a few seconds. I pulled back and grinned, chuckling softly.

I smiled and turned around, looking around before leaning in and kissing her again, my hands queezing her backside playfully.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back for a moment. "Do you actually like girls, or are you just experimenting?" I asked with a soft laugh.

"Both,"I whispered into her ear gently, chuckling as I swayed to the music once more,"And you?"

I smirked. "I'm bisexual." I replied, swaying my hips to match hers.