Login to your account

Thread: OnexOne, Het/Yaoi/Yuri

OnexOne, Het/Yaoi/Yuri

Good evening everyone, I am new here but am desperately searching for a good onexone, preferably over AIM messenger!

Rules:
    1. Please do not God Mode my characters. My character is mine to play, and your character is yours to play. Grabbing my character's arm is okay, punching my character is okay, but describing the action my character does after said action, or completely acting out a scene without me being able to write anything is not okay.

2. Contribute to the roleplay. If you have an idea, let me hear it! I can't promise I'll love it, or even like it, but that's not to be taken personally. Same goes for you, let me know if you don't like one of my ideas. Let's brainstorm together, come up with plots and twists and ideas. A roleplay takes two people, so let's make sure it stays that way.

3. Please know how to spell! I understand difficult words, and I understand the occasional typo or autocorrect if you're on your phone, but if you make errors every three words, we are not going to work out. Also, I have recently had to add, PLEASE DO NOT GO FROM PAST TENSE TO PRE TENSE! It makes it extremely difficult for me to read and I will get horribly frustrated.

4. I roleplay HETERO, YAOI, AND YURI. Please ket me know which gender pairing you would like to roleplay upon contacting me. Also please have at least some ideas of what you want to roleplay. Don't come to me and say, "I don't know what I want." or, "Well I was thinking you could pick what we do." No. Have at least, AT LEAST a general idea. Asking me if I'm craving anything to hlp your decision is okay, but don't expect me to read your mind and make a choice for you.

5. Limits! I don't have many, but if you do, please let me know so we can both be comfortable roleplaying. We can discuss limits upon contacting me, I find people are a bit more comfortable discussing limits privately than on a thread.

6. This isn't really a rule, but more of a roleplay preference. I LIKE DARK AND TWISTED THEMES. Drugs, alcohol, violene, abuse, drama, love, lust, murder, stealing, lying, cheating, alla that good stuff, let's throw it in there. Not to say I don't love some good mush every now and then, but let's try to have a backbone throughout the whole thing, hmm?

Generes:

As for Yaoi, I don't mind if your character is the submissive one, but please don't have him fart rainbows and ponies and have the spine of a jellyfish. It's not cute, booboo. Also, I WOULD LOVE SOME MANLY MEN IN A POWER STRUGGLE. That being said, I won't say no if your character is the submissive one, but if you'd like to try a Yaoi with two dominant men, I would definitely love you forever.

AddictxSober
    AddictxAddict
    HusbandxWife
    Ex(x)Ex
    BridexBest Man
    GroomxMaid of Honor
    Single Parent
    HumanxWerewolf
    HumanxVampire
    HumanxDemon
    HumanxMonster
    AngelxDemon
    StrangerxStranger
    Best FriendxBest Friend
    Bad BoyxGood Girl
    PrisonerxGuard
    Zombie Apocolypse
    Gangs/Clubs

The Walking Dead
    DarylxOC
    ShanexOC

If you have any other ideas, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW.

Note: I DO NOT roleplay any fandoms besides The Walking Dead, so please do not come to me asking for one.

AIM: squeakasaurusrex

Reoccurring NPC Divine Seduction's Avatar
    HusbandxWife
    Ex(x)Ex
    Single Parent
    HumanxWerewolf
    HumanxVampire
    HumanxDemon
    HumanxMonster
    AngelxDemon
    StrangerxStranger
    Best FriendxBest Friend
    Bad BoyxGood Girl
    PrisonerxGuard
    Gangs/Clubs

I prefer het, can do yaoi and yuri as well. We could do a double one het, one yaoi. I love your thinking, I would love to try the two doms as it would be interesting.