Login to your account

Thread: *awkward wave* oAo

Nameless NPC

*awkward wave* oAo

Well hey. I'm new.

I don't know what to expect from this site since I just now discovered it, but yeah. Hopefully I can have some fun fantasy/sci-fi roleplays here.

I've done 1x1 roleplays on other sites frequently enough, but that is the extent of my experience. I think I'll still be sticking to 1x1s for now too. Too shy to leap into a big pile of strangers and roleplay. ^A^;

Don't know what else to say. ._.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

Hey Retaya, I'm balam acab, but you can call me Taylore!

See? We're no longer strangers. Come join a group roleplay with me in it >: )

In all seriousness though, you can expect friendliness from this website! The moderators are super helpful and you'll find a handful of extremely skilled writers who will be elated to jump into a one x one with you. If I were you, I'd post a one x one thread ASAP, you know, get yourself into the market.

I also suggest just taking a peek around the forums; post in some threads, hop into some conversations, etc. None of us will bite (unless you're in the rated M part of WTF ... people there are kinky and may just give you a nibble or two)!

Welcome to WTF, Retaya!

Don't worry, we've got lots of sci-fi and fantasy for you! There's a nifty RP tag system here that you can take advantage of. As long as people tag their RPs as "fantasy," for example, then you can scroll right down the list and find every story within that genre.

Give a shout if you ever have any questions!