Login to your account

Thread: I believe introductions are in order.

I believe introductions are in order.

Ah...I'm SurealSilhouette. I'm fairly easy to get along with, however I'm not very experienced with this kind of...dynamic. I'm used to roleplaying one on one and have been doing so for about seven years. I'm willing to try about any kind of roleplay, though my real passions are sci-fi and fantasy. I...guess that's it.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

Awwwww yeah, fresh meat. Welcome to WTF, my dear!

If you're not experienced with this kind of dynamic, you will be soon! This place is wicked fun. I'd highly suggest posting a one x one thread when you're able to advertise yourself. I know a few folks who would be more than happy to take you up on a fantasy or sci-fi game.

I also suggest trying a group roleplay! If you're new with them, that's perfectly fine; people here are experienced, for the most part, and will be more than happy to give you a shoulder to lean on (myself included).

Hello there, Silhouette! It's nice to meet you.

If you're most comfortable with one-on-ones, it's completely possible to set up an RP that way. Like balam acab said, our 1x1 Requests forum would be a good place to start out, but there's nothing stopping you guys from setting up an RP and only accepting one other member. Whatever makes you happy, go for it! I'm sure you'll figure out the lay of the land here in no time.