Login to your account

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: speak of the devil

Meredith nodded and found some clothes. to her surprise she found a nice purple and black top along with a black skirt to match. she put them on and decided they fit well. actually they fit perfect they tugged in all the right places it may have been beter then what she was wearing when she got on this ship. she let her hair down and braided a few pieces but left the majority of it down. when she was satisfied she went back out to the crew.

she found them easily they were already passing around a bottle and a few glasses. she stood next to jack " how do I look?" she asked looking up at the new captain. she heard one of the pirates whistle which made her giggle. she didn't know which one it was but never the less. she figured jack would probably just say fine and be done with it. why would he care how she looked any ways. it was kind of stupid of her to even ask. she thought.
    Keep calm, and call batman

"Ye look like..." Jack stroked his chin. "A sea urchin, with all that purple. And ye got a prickly personality to match."

The uproarious laughs were made louder by the fact that they were all drunk. Even Jack was drunk. Fritz was asleep by the rail. Wink and Jack-Jack were curled up and the night sky glittered with unfamiliar stars. Then the boys began a jig, and Jack was so drunk that he grabbed Merediths hands and danced with her.

"Oh! Ye a pretty lass!" He spouted, a blush of purple on his face form all the rum.

Meredith sighed and danced with him a little " your all drunk." she stated then walked onto the deck standing by the rail she watched the moon nd how it reflected on the water. she didn't like any of them at the moment and just wanted to be alone. she didn't drink. she never did it was just something she didn't do. she sat on the deck floor, hoping things would be better by morning.

it frustrated her the way jack kept doing things just do them, the kiss the dance calling her pretty. she knew all those things weren't real. he hadn't meant any of them. it angered her. why couldn't he just be honest with her. she was honest with him. and why was he always touching her? she sighed and layed down. watching the new stars

"Eh, lads." Jack chuckled drunkenly. "Get a *hiccup* bucket o' water over here."

The crew quietly chuckled and searched for a proper barrel to use. Dipping it in the cold freezing water, two men were led by Jack to where Meredith was sound asleep. They hushed each other and looked to Jack for the queue. Jack wobbled on over, stifling his own giggles.

"To tttthhhhreeee." He sputtered. "One, tttttwo, th- thrrreeeee."

SPLASH!

"AH ahahahahahahaha!" The lads fell over each other, watching the massive amount of icy water spill over Meredith.

she hoped up and glared at all of them then grabed another bucked dumping it onto jacks head " pay back" she said then praned away giggling. jack was now driping wet and the whole crew broke into another fit of laughter

"cap'n what ye gonna do the girl now?" one of them asked between laughs

" throw her over! throw her over!" some of them cheered

Meredith looked at them " if im thrown over all of you will wake up in the water!" she said then walked back over to the soaked jack " aww poor captain. did I make you a little wet?" she giggled

"Ye, foolish girl!"

The lads didn't take much time to catch her. Meredith was being held still. Jack, who was still woozy from the drink, and now angry for being insulted, placed a hand on her face. He smiled and then turned to the crew.

"String her up!" He shouted.

"HOORAH!"

Meredith was tied with rope around the middle and then lashed to the main mast. She was straight as a reed and as bound as a prisoner sentenced to death by the chopping block. Loch, who was a prankster in his own right, poured rum on her head. Laughing, he stumbled away. In his mind, he had given some for her to drink. He had no idea he missed. Jack came up and leaned against her for support. His sea legs were giving him trouble. As it always did when wasted.

"Ye know lass..." He mumbled. "Eh goot too goo too sleeeep... caint steee ooop furever noi caaaan weeee?"

"Aye tell ye whaawt. Cooom ooop too me cabin, and have a snuggle, eh?" Jack then fell to the floor, unconscious.

Meredith " UGH!" she said loudly " fritz!!" she said seeing as he was just waking up " a little help?" she asked looking down at him " please?" she asked.

now she was really mad at al the boys. they were stupid. and immature she decided she looked at fritz and saw he was climbing up hopefully to help her " thank you..."she said softly.

" are they always like this?" she asked him looking down at him still.

"Only when they're drunk." And to answer her next question. "All the time."

"I don't suppose you'll just head to bed. You can steal his for the night, he won't be needing it." Fritz nodded to the snoring Jack. "Honestly, lass, I think it's save ye trouble if ye just go to sleep."

Unwrapping the ropes, Meredith tenderly rubbed her wrists where she was held. Fritz tossed the rope aside and led her to the cabin. He motioned her to go in. "It's going to save ye trouble." He stated again.

Meredith sighed and nodded " night fritz." she said and kissed his cheek then walked into the captains cabin. climbing into jacks bed. she closed her eyes. dreaming about what they might find in this new land and what her family must be thinking. were they alright? have they noticed that shes gone missing? do they even miss her?" she thought.soon her dreams switched though and she dreamt about jack, but not the drunk jack. she dreamt of him a lot nicer actually.

( ooc- it would be funny if jack walked in to go to sleep and just saw her sleeping in hs hammock!haha)
    Last edited by monsters_inside_us; 03-22-2013 at 08:05 AM.

"Oh...ye a sweet lovely lass..." Jack snored, an arm around Meredith's waist. He wreaked of rum and was holding her so close, that Meredith was getting a little surprise. After all, it was the morning. And he's a guy. Jack may not be coherent, or know where he is, but at least he knows he's in a bed. The night before, when the wind got too cold, all the crew shuffled off to their 'warm' hammocks. Jack was the captain now. So he sauntered off to his room, plopped on the bed, and had no idea Meredith was even there. He fell to sleep quite fast. During his dreaming, he tossed and turned and then rolled. Finding a body next to him, he never questioned who it was. It could have been Kale, or Hex, and still Jack would have latched on with is arms.

"Hn." Jack sighed. It was the morning now, and a huge hangover was blocking his common sense. Jack was honestly completely in a haze. So who can blame the lad? He held Meredith closely and in his half-dream state, he kissed the girl. In his mind, he was at a bar, and a lovely bar wench came to sit on his lap. In reality, he was smoothing Meredith in bed. Not a simple kiss either. He was going at it! As he did so, his hands began to go to work but he opened his eyes and-

"Shit!" Jack shouted in surprise. Still holding her. "MEREDITH? What are you doing in my bed!"
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 03-22-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Meredith pushed him off of her " fritz told me to sleep in here." she said sitting up and scrubbing at her lips

" stop kissing me!" she said. she sat against the wall away from him. " I don't see why you cant just be nice for once."she said.

she hated that he had kissed her and not only had he kissed her had tried to pull her clothes of and every thing. she got off of his bed " im not your toy jack. and I refuse to be treated like one." she said walking out. when she opened the door the whole crew fell on to the floor they had been listening in. " ugh!!" she said steping over them

"You don't get it, do ye las?" Jack walked out after her, ignoring the crew. "I don't think you are a toy..."

"I think you're a brat!" He yelled. "And I'll talk to ye later Fritz! As for you!" He pointed at Meredith.

"If I find you in my bed again, I cut yer throat!" Jack went back into the cabin and slammed the door. He didn't mean to kiss her, he had no idea- He just... Jack grumbled and thought that maybe she should be off the Ship. Hm.

"Right."

-

"Don't worry, lass" Fritz tried to comfort her. "He's just embarrassed.."

Meredith hugged fritz crying softly " why dose he keep doing this?" she asked fritz looking up at him she wiped her eyes

fritz was defiantly the nicest on the ship. he at least pretended to care about her while all the other just simply wanted her dead. she looked at the other pirates who were all staring at her " stop that." she muttered she didn't like to be stared at.

captain or not jack was being a jerk for no reason. she didn't understand why he was all of a sudden. the first night he had been fine nice even then soon as the damn whirl pool event he became horrid. she wiped her eyes once more and let go of fritz. " I need a drink."

"No, darlin the bottle will do ya no good." Fritz smiled. "Come take a walk with me."

Fritz explained to Meredith where Jack was coming from. He told her it was not 'out-of-the-blue' behavior to be the way he's been. Fritz did his best to tell her that Jack was a pirate from when he was 7. That's big, big deal. His 'father' figures were all cutthroat bastards. Everyone of them. Jack is doing what he's been doing all his life. Now, the whirpool was a wrench thrown into the gears, and so was her presence. Jack is the new Captain and he'll have to act like it. He was 'nicer' before, because he didn't have a Captian's responsability.

"It's not 'all of a sudden' stuff here, lass." Fritz said. "It's the way Jack is, that's all."

"Between you and me, I think it's good you're here. If it were any other girl, I bet you wouldn't be standing. Tell me about you and Jack, I can see you know him..."

she let out a sigh and nodded understanding what fritz was telling her.

" well." Meredith began " when we were kids he lived close. his mum and mine were decent friends so when my mum had her over for tea little jack would come along. " she smiled as she rembered " he used to annoy me and all the other little girls. simple pranks like frogs in our dresses and such." Meredith told him the rest of the story smiling

"he annoyed me but he was funny. plus the other girls reactions were always priceless." she said finishing her story

"don't tell jack I told you all that he might think it ruins his image. of being an all mighty captain"

"It'll be our little secret." Fritz smiled.

"We got to get to shore, take a look around." The boys were whispering. Fritz didn't want Mere thinking she would go.

"Don't worry about that lass..." He told her, trying to turn her determined eyes away. "You don't need to prove anything!"

The boat to leave was nearly full. And Jack came out to see them all off.

Meredith sat on the deck watching them. she wiped her hair out of her face. she glanced at jack then quickly looked away.

maybe he would apologize. no why would he? he was probably proud of what he did. she sighed and watched the water scrash against itself slowly and softly

was there any life in this place? she hadn't seen any life oter then plants the whole time shes been there. not even a fish. the water was pale blue instead dark like the ocean she was used to. this water was prettier.

( sorry writers block)

(ooc-Meredith will want to go on, my next post needs her on)

( ooc- ignore my last post!)

Meredith got on board with the rest of the crew. sitting next to fritz " I know you said I didn't have to do this but I want to.i need to prove to jack that im not just some little girl he can do what ever he wants to." she said and smiled at fritz

" im not some little girl... you know that right?" she asked pulling her back and up into a high pony tail wit ha band she had around her wrist. she glanced at the other pirates who were all staring at her. they all complained about her being on board and about her going with them.

" why the lass have te come?"
    " she'll be ded in no time."
    " tha' good doe aye?"

Meredith heard them laugh and coment back and forth to eachother. she shrugged it off though there wasn't much she could do about it any ways.

Jack was given a stern look from Fritz, when he wanted to tell Meredith to take a hike. So the lad just hopped in and told Kale to stroke the oars. He glanced over at Meredith form time to time. The girl just didn't understand his world. Where he's coming from. How could she? She's a girl, and a properly raised girl. He thought this over as they rowed away from the ship, waving good bye to the ones left behind.

"Remeber, lass..." Jack spoke. "The first people we meet. Yer gone."

Meredith " rember jack you said I could be part of the crew." she said then looked away from him watching the water once more. she was not leaving she refused to leave. in fact there was nothing any of them could say or do that would change her mind.

she sawa small thing of land in the distance." jack." she said not looking at him she pointed out the land there were trees but not any knid of tree shed ever seen before. in fact everything in the up coming land was nothing like any thing she had ever seen before. who knew what this place could bring. the animals the humans? this place was for sure going to be strange. it was already

"I see it..." Jack grumbled. He wished he brought his telescope. Having the men roe over, it was too late to turn back when the odd disturbing creatures lunged at them. They had hues of dark skin, bit not brown. Purple, grey, and green. Their faces were scrunched and they latched on to the row boat.

"Take the slaves!" They yelled. Jack shot a few and his crew put up a good fight, but in the end they were all subdued. One of these humanoids walked up the inspect Meredith. This pissed Jack off.

"Hey! Get ye mitts off the girl!" He yelled. Jack was punched in the stomach.

(sry took so long. Writers block.)

Meredith " hey that was uncalled for!" she said to the little things after they punched jack. she couldn't help but giggle a little. hearing her laugh one of the little creatures punched jack again " she like she like!!" they screamed and another one punched jack.

Meredith grabed jacks hand " no. stop that." she said to them pulling jack to her. she smiled softly at the new things. " what are you guys?" she asked looking at one. they sure looked weird. they were each a differint colour; with beady little eyes. most of there features were human looking except the colour of their skin, the shape of the eyes and the brilliantly coloured wings on their tiny backs.

the creatures had seemed to take a liking to Meredith or at least they seemed to have more of an intrest in her then the did the boys. the whole punching jack was funny although Meredith didn't agree that punching him had been a good idea. it was only truly funny the first time. after that you could tell they had been hurting him. that why Meredith had stoped them.

"What the hell are you laughing at, Mere?" Jack felt like his stomach clench. "Oh...shouldn't have drank last night."

The little things knelt down at Merediths feet, surprising Jack.

"Red hair, Queen." They chanted. Then they led them to their village and asked her to pick her royal guards.

Meredith was shocked " huh? I don't need gaurds... umm huh?" she was confused why her what was so special about her?

she looked at jack "what do I do?" she mouthed

the creatures looked at her with expecting eyes " umm jack and fritz will be my gaurds!" she said quickly and grabed both of their hands. she was scared but kind of excited. this was the kind of adventure she was interested in. but it was still scary these little things that look kinda like humans but aren't want her to be their queen. but why?

she looked at fritz and jack " do not leave me alone with these things." she whispered

a green one looked at her then at the two boys " guards! protect queen!!" it shouted and touched jack and then fritz' forehead

"AH!" Jack touched his forehead. They placed some kind of jewel there. "What the hell?"

"Meredith." Fritz spoke quietly. "Tell them you want to take a long walk, or something." He didn't feel right about this, something was wrong. Where was their other Queen? What happened to her? And why does red hair have anything to do with it?

"WHAT the HELL is ON my HEAD?" Jack tried to swipe it off, making a comical mess.

Meredith looked at the colourful men nd women " excuse me but me and my guards are going to take a walk. ok" she said sweetly and grabed fritz and jacks hands

"stop you look like an idiot doing that." she said when he looked at her strangly the things screamed " respect!!! respect the queen or die!!" the chanted

Meredith chuckled " jack just go along." she muttered and walked out into the forest. " come on you two" she said looking at the trees " lets find every one else"

"Queen no leave..." Said one of the creatures. "Queen stay to meet Red One."

"What the hell is Red One?" Jack asked, but he regretted his question soon enough. The creatures took out their spears and forced them all to sit down. A rock that was pressed up against a wall began to shift and Jack was shocked to see a sort of goblin walk out. He wore a red cloak and all the gremlins bowed. He walked over to Meredith and took her and.

"So you are the new Queen?" He smiled. Jack was freaked out. This thing wasn't human at all! "I can't wait to...have you for dinner."

Meredith shook her head ' im not a queen!"she said

she grabed jacks hand holding it firmly in her own. she was scared. have her for dinner.but why wouldthey want to eat her? she was suprisedwhen she felt jacksqeeze her hand back she blushed softly." please don't hurt us. we don't want any trouble."

"Eat you?" The Red One laughed....

"I just wanted to eat WITH you, my Queen." He sneered.

"Well you can forget it!" Jack was indignant. The Red One pointed to Jack.

"We'll eat him."

"What the? Hey!!" Jack was being dragged to a spit. Fritz tried to fight, but then they stabbed him. "No!" Jack yelled.