Login to your account

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: speak of the devil

Meredith finally apared out of the bushed she sat next to him. " that's nt what I meant and you know it." she said looking down
    Keep calm, and call batman

"Really?" He scoffed. "What the hell do ya mean then?" Jack blew fire at the lake, killing fish and bubbling the water.

meredith " stop your killing the poor fish." she said then sighed and placed her hand on his paw or claw what ever you would call a dragons hand. she looked up at him. " I wanted to be able hug you like with my whole arms around you but now. I cant.... " she sighed blushed softly " its hard to explain jack. but your a dragon now and some things are just diferint. I still love you though. "

"Do you?" He looked at her, peered into her eyes with his searing blue orbs. "What does love mean to you?"

Meredith looked at him. " it means that I want to stay with you forever.... "

"Even if I am a dragon?" He asked her. "What if there is no changing back, Mere? What if this is what I am? What I will always be? Are you willing to give up a life in world, for a dragon?"

"I can't leave this place, Meredith...I can't ever leave. You would have to stay here, in this vast wood. You would die before I die. You would never get to sleep in a comfortable bed, eat the better foods, or drink much besides water." Jack shook his head.

(ooc- He's staying a dragon. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. This is a 'forbidden' love story after all. Kind of like a hint of tragedy. Sort of a Shakespearian thing.)
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 04-17-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Meredith nodded " I want to stay with you forever. I even wanted to when we were in that other land remember?" she asked she looked up at him. " I love you jack..."

"Hm...I love you to." Jack leaned over to her, and stroked the nip of his muzzle against her hand.

(ooc- Okay, I'm out of ideas now. So, we can either have a little time skip, or epilogue. But, this is pretty much their fate. Jack stays a dragon, Fritz will go back to being a Pirate, and I guess Meredith will rough it out in the wilderness with him. What are your thoughts?"

( yeah im thinking this is pretty much the end.cuz im out of ideas!XD)

Meredith I kissed his little nose and smiled. " forever jack."

"Forever."

Jack and Meredith lived in the vastness of the wilderness. With the help of Fritz, Meredith had a house made for her. Jack never let his love starve, or want for anything. He was a pirate after all. They kept in touch with Fritz and had things brought over. No beast was a match for Meredithe's Jack-Dragon. When she passed on, he kept watch over her grave. As time passed, even Dragons get old, he lay next to his loves eternal rest, and recalled their adventures together. Jack, being a dragon, soon smoldered and burned to ash where he lay dead. But, their mark, their love, can still be felt. Even as the human population grew and took over the forest, people say they see the ghosts of a pretty young woman, and a mighty young man.

Who said Jack had to be a dragon after death? If you asked how he managed that, he'd just smile and say.

"Pirate."

The End
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 04-17-2013 at 02:44 AM.