Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just for fun

just for fun

you get brian I get kyo. my girls name is risa
    Keep calm, and call batman

Reoccurring NPC
    Ok!

Julie: Knowing Brian was in the shower, i walk in the bathroom. blush and pretend not to know! "Oh uh! I was just about to take a shower!" i had only a towel around me. "S-sorry!" i turn around blushing. He left a big sign on the door but i pretended not to notice it.

Kyo: i lay on the roof shirtless. I closed my eyes and day dreamed about risa. I couldn't stop thinking about her for a while. It was starting to get on my nervs how I can never stop thinking about her. i hit my head on a brick a few times to get rid of the thought. But i couldn't.

risa I hoped onto the roof and walked over to him " loser get up. " I said and grabed his arm griping it tightly " my brother(shigurie) is making me go to the hot springs with him and there fore your coming with!"
    I said

brian" hold on love im almost done. just gotta rinse my hair" I said as I rinsed it out. I grabed the towlel off the counter wraping it around my lower half I steped out " all yours! not me the shower!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: "W-wait!" i say blushing turning around to face him. I walk up to him and kiss him softly "Maybe you can stay in here with me...?" i asked nervously and cutely.

Kyo: "Ow! Hey what the hell! Don't decide things for me you little brat!" i growled and yanked my arm out of her hand "Go with him alone, or bring that stupid rat with you! Why me?!"

risa I looked down tears filling my eyes " because I like you the most.... im sorry I wont bother you again kyo..." I said softly and jumped back down from the roof

brian " yeah yeah." I say and push her in the shower. " hurry up" I said then looked in the mirror sitting on the counter I began to wash my make up off.

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i blush and smile and giggle "You're so cute..." i wash my body. "Hey uh brian.. can you help me wash my back..?" i ask moving my hair out of the way.

Kyo: "Hey, uh wait!" i jump down and grab her wrist. "I'm sorry.. I'll go.. But just so you're happy!" i blush a little and look away "ok..?"

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Julie: i blush and smile and giggle "You're so cute..." i wash my body. "Hey uh brian.. can you help me wash my back..?" i ask moving my hair out of the way.

Kyo: "Hey, uh wait!" i jump down and grab her wrist. "I'm sorry.. I'll go.. But just so you're happy!" i blush a little and look away "ok..?"

risa I nod and grab his hand " can we hold hands kyo?" I asked softly

brian " uhhh but your naked...." I whispered

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: "So? I need help.." i smile sweetly

Kyo: i growl softly "oh fine! But only for a little bit!"

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Julie: "So? I need help.." i smile sweetly

Kyo: i growl softly "oh fine! But only for a little bit!"

risa " my brother told me that you lik me. is it true?" I asked smiling up at him

brian " but im also naked!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: "I don't care!!" i blush and look at him frowning "just help."

Kyo: my face turns red and i take my hand away "He said that!?!?"

risa" yeah but I like you. so I don't mind if you like me back"

brian "uhh ok." I said and got in behind her

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i blush and get nervous "Just don't try anything funny..." i say and hand him the body wash to wash my back.

Kyo: i blush "Maybe i do,," i hold her hand again and look away

risa " would ya kiss me if ya did?" I asked

brian " why!? "I chuckled then washed her back

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i flick his nose "I'm not ready you pervert!" i smile and kiss his neck then turn around again for him to continue to wash my back.

Kyo: i grin and pull her in my arms lifting her chin up and kissing her deeply

brian " im just saying." I finished her back " there"

risa I kiss him back

shigurie " oh get some!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i smile "thanks!" i turn to rinse off my hair covering my chest. I turn him around "Don't look. I don't want you to see everything."

Kyo: i kiss her a little deeper and end up falling, me on top of her. I blush "Uh.. I.."

risa I giggle " its ok. kyo." I said and stand up quickly grabing his hand " lets be boyfriend and girlfriend ok?"

brian I nod and turn then peek " ooohhhh they big!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i blush and pull out a random chair hitting him "I said don't look!!!!"

Kyo: i blush and smile very slightly "fine by me.." i hold her hand and walk home, my heart feeling softer..

risa " so kyo now that im your girlfriend. can I sit on the roof with you or will you still kick me off?"

brian " I see stars... such pretty stars!!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i sigh and finish washing up. i smile and kiss him then get dressed.

Kyo: "I guess. you cn sit up there with me..."

risa" can I hold your hand and cuddle with ya?"

brian kisses her " can you dress me?"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i sigh and finish washing up. i smile and kiss him then get dressed.

Kyo: "I guess. you cn sit up there with me..."

Quote Originally Posted by monsters_inside_us View Post
    risa" can I hold your hand and cuddle with ya?"

brian kisses her " can you dress me?"
    fsc

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: "N-no!" i look away trying not to stair. "you're a grown man go get dressed yourself.."

Kyo: i blush "I don't know.."

brian " but-but"

risa " come on kyo."

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i throw his clothes at his face "get yourself dressed." i smile and finished getting myself dressed3

Kyo: "ok fine but just this once!!" i sigh and get on the roof holding her close

risa snuggles close " yay but we need to get going to the hot springs! oh and every ones coming"

brian " wwwhhhhyyyyy!?!?!"

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i sigh "Because I said so! You're not injured or anything so i won't dress you."

Kyo: i smile softly "ok.." i got ready

brian " oww my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

risa I grabed hs hand and lead him to the hot springs every one was already there and swimming

Reoccurring NPC
    Julie: i sigh and kiss him "if you get dressed I'll help you get undressed later.." i smirk slightly

Kyo: I smile ans put my swim trunks on. wondering what kind of swim suit she's wear. Or if she'd wear nothing at all... That's fine too.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Julie: i sigh and kiss him "if you get dressed I'll help you get undressed later.." i smirk slightly

Kyo: I smile ans put my swim trunks on. wondering what kind of swim suit she's wear. Or if she'd wear nothing at all... That's fine too.