Hey folks! I'm brand spanking new to this site and I'm hoping for a few 1x1s to ease me into the flow of things here.
My name is Kate and I'm 20 years old. I live on the West Coast of the US, so Pacific Standard Time, or GMT -8. I tend to be on more in the evenings, if that makes a difference. I consider myself to be lazy literate, meaning I have the capacity to write well a a lot, but oftentimes I'm tired from work so what I can put together is a good three or four paragraphs. I have been known to sling hefty portions of text, however, for an interesting plot and great partner!

I'd like you to be able to match my length. Occasional one to two paragraphs are fine, since we all get writers block, but generally I prefer 3+. I'd also like you to be female because I, as a rule, get along better with women whether it be in roleplaying or in any other aspect of life.

I am willing to play a variety of characters (male, female, straight, queer, etc.) as well as multiples and have been known to do so, especially in my roleplaying heyday back on the Deviantart chat rooms. But currently I am craving some feminine wiles in my RPs. I'd like our roleplay to have a nice balance of character, relationship development, and sex. Whatever makes sense for the characters.

And so, on to my pairings and themes. I'm pretty positive, so if it's not listed feel free to ask.
These are in order of fiery passion for the craving and the italicized is what I would prefer to play.

Pairings:
Demigod* x Human
Demigod* x Demigod*
Fuckbuddies
Sex Worker x Client
Student x Student (College)
One Night Stand

One could talk me into an incest plot, but it would have to either be an adoptive situation with all out lust or a more realistic interpretation where it is immensely taboo.

*I have a very specific idea of the demigods involved!